Author Topic: Lexi__Lou Terrible Attitude, Lacklustre Service  (Read 10360 times)


7 review(s) for LEXI_film_star (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Who'd have thought it ? Sandys superstars the market leader in Manc knocking shops, surely not?..

Jay

Offline threechilliman

I'm beginning to wonder whether its worth risking £60 on this one. Porn stars have novelty value for me, but a shit pint is a shit punt and a waste of money.

tcm

pierrot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If she was any good as an indi no way would she be going to work in a parlour, I bet she doesnt last 5 minutes at Sandys.

Offline Blackpool Rock

If she was any good as an indi no way would she be going to work in a parlour, I bet she doesnt last 5 minutes at Sandys.
I wondered that myself when I saw her but there is quite a footfall through Sandys and i'm sure many will want to at least try her out as I did.
I also raised that surely she could earn more on her own (knowing her rates though I didn't mention that) and apparently she is doing the parlour for "various personal reasons" and can earn as much or more there.

Perhaps the Indi phone was getting dusty after bad reports on UKP?

johnboy007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have just seen a bad review of her on another forum by someone who has seen her today at Sandy's.

Just read it. She comes across as a right bitch. Interesting that the person reporting suggested she's in the wrong job, which are my thoughts too and I've not even seen her.

Offline wirralpunter

I would love to book Lexi but I just wouldn't risk it. I called her about 2 years ago to make a booking and because I asked something that was listed on her Adultwork profile (I hadn't noticed it) she started shouting at me telling me I had disrespected her. I apologised and said goodbye. She then spent the next few hours texting me a load of abuse. I still look at her porn and would love to book her, but after my call and whats listed here then its best I give her a miss.

johnboy007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would love to book Lexi but I just wouldn't risk it. I called her about 2 years ago to make a booking and because I asked something that was listed on her Adultwork profile (I hadn't noticed it) she started shouting at me telling me I had disrespected her. I apologised and said goodbye. She then spent the next few hours texting me a load of abuse. I still look at her porn and would love to book her, but after my call and whats listed here then its best I give her a miss.

Crikey. I think we can all be pretty certain, she's a bitch who should be avoided.

Offline shauno23

Christ... I should have read this thread before I booked her shouldn't I?! Won't make that mistake again!

Some of these posts... she's a nutter!

Offline MrMog

I suspect her high rating and feedback is mainly from when she put the effort in, or possibly from punters who want the kudos of having punt with a porn star on their profile so give her positive feedback so they get some back from her. Kinda like the punting version of putting a notch on your bed post. She is not ugly, just disappointing. I never met her with great expectations of living out a porn fantasy but what I got was seriously not worth the money. As I said the impression I got from her was that she is kind of in love with herself and thinks she is worth more than she actually is. I have punted with many a better looking lass and had a far better porn star experience than I did with her. I would never consider returning. By far not my worst punt but no where near hitting my top 100 list.

Offline MrMog

Shauno, AW feedback in my experience means sod all, this place is worth its weight in gold. Proper genuine reports from real punters who will call a spade a spade. I gave up bothering on other boards as the Admin were fluffier than some of the punters in my view.

Oh and its home to the famous North West Podging Team :)

Another one for you to avoid like the plague is Busty Leggy Leah, the shear thought of her still sends shivers down my spine.

Offline shauno23

Is Leah based in Birkenhead?

Offline MrMog

She travels a bit but mainly manchester

AJB top shagger

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you look on her Twitter page it's just self indulgent nonsense about her. She is so over rated it's unreal. Check out some of her pics she looks positively possessed. Couldn't image anyone finding that sexy when bearing over you .

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OakTree

If you look on her Twitter page it's just self indulgent nonsense about her. She is so over rated it's unreal. Check out some of her pics she looks positively possessed. Couldn't image anyone finding that sexy when bearing over you .

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


She blocked me a few years ago. :)

Offline shauno23

Looks a bit deranged in that photo.

Offline Kefka Palazzo

At first glance I thought that was Shell Dockley from Bad Girls...

AJB top shagger

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks a bit deranged in that photo.

There are tons on her profile, the crazy face and bad service is enough to put you off. Hope she seems this thread and sorts her attitude out.

Offline lewisjones23

There are tons on her profile, the crazy face and bad service is enough to put you off. Hope she seems this thread and sorts her attitude out.

loads of girls pull faces like that to hide the fact that they arent that fit.

they do it so fellas think " oh she is just pulling a face " and isnt like that normally

WhattheFlip

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you look on her Twitter page it's just self indulgent nonsense about her. She is so over rated it's unreal. Check out some of her pics she looks positively possessed. Couldn't image anyone finding that sexy when bearing over you .

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

 :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Fuckin hell, a few years ago i thought she was kind of pretty! Haven't actually seen her since she started doing that to herself. What a mentalist! She looks like she's one of the women who ingested The Joker's Smilex from the Jack Nicholson Batman film!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:16:18 am by WhattheFlip »

AJB top shagger

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Fuckin hell, a few years ago i thought she was kind of pretty! Haven't actually seen her since she started doing that to herself. What a mentalist! She looks like she's one of the women who ingested The Joker's Smilex from the Jack Nicholson Batman film!

 :sarcastic: :sarcastic: I was thinking exactly the same

WhattheFlip

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: I was thinking exactly the same

"If you're gonna go...Go with a smile!"