Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey - Bound, flogged and snogged! - a most excellent outcall  (Read 9063 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

I know Lindsey is fantastic at what she does, and this is why I am so keen on seeing her but frustrated at getting the opportunity to see her.

So far out of the highly rated ladies I have seen via this forum, all have delivered excellent service. I am sure Lindsey is highly rated for a reason. I just wish she started doing incalls.

Hi All -
Just got in from work and have been reading the latest posts on our current favorite AW girl - have spoken to her a few times in the last few weeks about doing an In-Call day in May or June - She is seriously considering booking a private apartment for a special 1 off.

Not sure about when but she did say if she does go ahead with the In Call day then she will make a comment on her AW profile.

Thought that may cheer up a few guys here!!!

Evening All
 :hi:

Online PLeisure

^ ^

She might need to consider a steel sprung mega bed for the ensuing orgies......

marty_mcfly

This girl is incredible. In fact, she is fucking amazing. I can't stop thinking about her. She has made my cock sore already and I have yet to fuck her.

I need medication to induce amnesia because my non-stop erotic thoughts about Lindsey are affecting my work. I have basically become a one-handed limbless guy because one of my hands is always pre-occupied with thoughts of Lindsey.

I need to get this girl out of my system, at least for a while.

Until now, I thought Miss KDD was the Mount Everest summit in terms of pure filth but this girl seems to be there too!

Offline hendrix

This girl is incredible. In fact, she is fucking amazing. I can't stop thinking about her. She has made my cock sore already and I have yet to fuck her.

I need medication to induce amnesia because my non-stop erotic thoughts about Lindsey are affecting my work. I have basically become a one-handed limbless guy because one of my hands is always pre-occupied with thoughts of Lindsey.

Until now, I thought Miss KDD was the Mount Everest summit in terms of pure filth but this girl seems to be there too!

With my tastes for extremely full on girls, MissKDD and Lindsey have only really got Alex from Maxes as competition in my opinion. And, she's even less available than they are!

password02

Would like to know Mr Mcfly what has bought you to this state of Mind? -

kazred

Second that Hendrix - KDD + Lindsey are shamefully naughty (I'm not  :rolleyes:)

And I've gone down (excuse the pun) to punts now and then just because I'd rather see these 2 girls and demand and supply issues (not my side  :() mean it takes a while, but worth the wait ...... :cool:

Offline webpunter

marty_mcfly

New profile pic - Yippee-Ki-Yay !
External Link/Members Only

Is that the way the photo is or does she have all those freckles?

marty_mcfly

Would like to know Mr Mcfly what has bought you to this state of Mind? -

Nothing, but have been reading all her reviews with serious interest.

marty_mcfly

Is that the way the photo is or does she have all those freckles?

Regardless of whether she has freckles she looks as sexy as hell in that photo.

Offline webpunter

Thought you might like the new photo if you hadn't seen it before
Just a bit - reckon the new pic will drum up even more punters.  Who will need to form an orderly queue
Sadly outcall not so easy for me - not impossible - but would be hit & miss trying to get hotel & her sorted for the same time
As you have 500 as the number in mind then you could book a pukka hotel with some champagne on room service & get there without trying too hard  :D

marty_mcfly

As you have 500 as the number in mind then you could book a pukka hotel with some champagne on room service & get there without trying too hard  :D

No way. That number was said out of my frustration.

Offline Bigus Dickus

She doesn't have freckles at all! The picture is just a bit dark more than likely done for discretion reasons! She has lovely pale flawless skin!

Offline webpunter

No way. That number was said out of my frustration.
I might have been jesting - gotta take the mickey every now & again - done in the right way.  And you did leave the goal 'wide open' so easy to shoot & score   :sarcastic:  Don't forget to wazz up a review if you get to have a play

marty_mcfly

I might have been jesting - gotta take the mickey every now & again - done in the right way.  And you did leave the goal 'wide open' so easy to shoot & score   :sarcastic:  Don't forget to wazz up a review if you get to have a play

Did leave the goal wide open and you scored. Well done. I am seeing this gem early next month. Booking confirmed. Not long to go and am counting the days. I bet she is one hell of a girl from all the reviews I have read.

Offline webpunter

Did leave the goal wide open and you scored. Well done. I am seeing this gem early next month. Booking confirmed. Not long to go and am counting the days. I bet she is one hell of a girl from all the reviews I have read.
It's now your density to meet her !

marty_mcfly

It's now your density to meet her !

Yes, of course. I better practice my lines before I get to see her, otherwise I will end up like George McFly in that cafe.

BTW, my Calvin Klein underwear becomes so tight each time I think of Lindsey.

Nice comment. Made me laugh. Thanks.

Offline CupidStunt

I am seeing this gem early next month. Booking confirmed. Not long to go and am counting the days.

I thought she wasn't taking any May bookings until May 1st?

marty_mcfly

I thought she wasn't taking any May bookings until May 1st?

She isn't taking any bookings until May 1st, but she has promised me that she will accommodate me after 1st May. By confirmed, I meant she has confirmed that she will see me in the early part of May, but the exact time and date will only be known after 1st May.

Offline CupidStunt

She isn't taking any bookings until May 1st, but she has promised me that she will accommodate me after 1st May. By confirmed, I meant she has confirmed that she will see me in the early part of May, but the exact time and date will only be known after 1st May.

Well here's hoping not many have been able to pre-close an appointment as you have done.

Offline webpunter

IMO it's the chase which becomes important - well at least part of the attraction.  Time for a well earned wank in anticipation.  Least MMF has had confirmation of a meet - so 1st base

Offline CupidStunt

IMO it's the chase which becomes important - well at least part of the attraction.  Time for a well earned wank in anticipation.  Least MMF has had confirmation of a meet - so 1st base

Not my call and assuming L_xxx didn't approach MMF with the offer, it does irritate somewhat (in general) when people get an advantage for not following basic instructions - for every pre May promise made someone who kept quiet gets bumped to late May or beyond.

It offends my don't jump the queue/fair play tendencies is all. No drama.

Offline claretandblue

What a palaver,I still plan to see this girl and will send an email early in may as she requested, if I see her great,if not I will move on.
It does seem a bit out with this girl,perhaps an indicator of there being a lack of new talent out there to rival the established  "darlings"?

Offline claretandblue

Sorry meant bit ott  not out,blasted phone!

Offline OutForJustice80

I'm booked in to see her but due to my own stuff and hers it's not happening until mid June. Currently doing some delightful flirting via text and McFly, I know how you feel. The woman is utterly intoxicating. I honestly can't remember feeling this feverish about someone since I was a teenager.

marty_mcfly

Not my call and assuming L_xxx didn't approach MMF with the offer, it does irritate somewhat (in general) when people get an advantage for not following basic instructions - for every pre May promise made someone who kept quiet gets bumped to late May or beyond.

It offends my don't jump the queue/fair play tendencies is all. No drama.

I have been trying to see this girl since February. Three long months. My frustrating post earlier should suggest that I have been as patient as others. No one is being unfair on anyone; not me at least.

marty_mcfly

.....perhaps an indicator of there being a lack of new talent out there to rival the established  "darlings"?

I have been around on this forum for nearly five months, and very few new girls have appeared to match the established UKP favourites.

Surely there must be some girls of the calibre of Lindsey and Miss KDD somewhere out there. Maybe punters want to keep these all to themselves.

Offline CupidStunt

I have been trying to see this girl since February. Three long months. My frustrating post earlier should suggest that I have been as patient as others. No one is being unfair on anyone; not me at least.

Then I apologise and withdraw my comment.

I have been around on this forum for nearly five months, and very few new girls have appeared to match the established UKP favourites.

Surely there must be some girls of the calibre of Lindsey and Miss KDD somewhere out there. Maybe punters want to keep these all to themselves.

If you're tastes are standard then there are plenty of perfectly capable women offering sexual services in exchange for cash and basic coutesy that are reviewed here and elsewhere.

It seems to me that if you keep in mind you're paying a women you've never met before who is, typically, 1/2 to 1/3 your age to fuck her and don't presume to approach her with an arrogant entitlement then it's not that difficult to find a good sp.

If I was in fat faced shouty entitled middle aged bloke mode I wouldn't expect a fantastic service from a women selling me sex anymore than I'd expected the waiter not to piss in my soup should I be that bloke at a restaurant.

It's not about being fluffy, it's about not being a boorish prick and demonstrating basic civility.

Factory farmed EE are another matter unfortunately.

There's a bit of a herd mentality on UKP that I don't get. Personally I find the level and frequency of adoration piled upon the likes of L_xxx for paid sexual services a bit fucked up. And as to the "chase" mentioned elsewhere in this thread I fail to see how paid for sexual services constitutes a "chase" more like a bunch of fat toads piling in on the only alpha female in the pond when there are plenty of perfectly good B+ alternatives around.

There's a definite learning curve to finding good paid for sexual services (that varies depending on your needs) but if you do your research, don't expect them to be mind readers and put some effort in then there's plenty of good sp's out there.

Offline claretandblue

I have seen dee, Cindy,Michelle independent,hot ameera and Adele and it would seem other than lindsey there are no other new girls to rival them
I find myself flicking through my hotlist and being a bit non plussed by most of the girls I see

Offline Bigus Dickus

I have seen dee, Cindy,Michelle independent,hot ameera and Adele and it would seem other than lindsey there are no other new girls to rival them
I find myself flicking through my hotlist and being a bit non plussed by most of the girls I see

You missed out the fountain of squirt MissKDD!  ;)

Offline claretandblue

You missed out the fountain of squirt MissKDD!  ;)
Indeed  £300 notes is more than I would normally spend but I am coming round to the idea as a one off,I spent £150 on a 30 minute punt today so really vfm wise I should give kdd a go!

Offline sticko

Indeed  £300 notes is more than I would normally spend but I am coming round to the idea as a one off,I spent £150 on a 30 minute punt today so really vfm wise I should give kdd a go!

+1.  Booked and building up my stamina as we speak.

S

Offline webpunter

And as to the "chase" mentioned elsewhere in this thread I fail to see how paid for sexual services constitutes a "chase" more like a bunch of fat toads piling in on the only alpha female in the pond when there are plenty of perfectly good B+ alternatives around.
Agreed.  However when i mentioned the 'chase' this was in the context of MMF wanting to hook up with Lindsey.  And increasingly so.  Not unlike a load of others on here.  No probs MMF venting his frustrations & he gets a bit of a pasting - which is then duly noted.  Perfect forum stuff me thinks.
So a particular in demand AW girlie requires some effort & chasing up if not chasing after.  Like sending AW mails for a booking quite a while ahead.  Doesn't do it for me at all.  I wake up on a monday morning for example and figure do i feel the urge for the coming week ?  Probably yes & then have a look at the diary and figure out stuff like which WG or parlour, location & timings which work for me.  Plan A, B & C etc.  And see what can be lined up.  If nothing works then its have a week knocking out a sly one and start again end of the week / start of the week after.  And i do love window shopping - as well as being on & with the help of UKP
Plenty plenty of other alpha females out there - just depends which floats your boat.  Wall-to-wall poontang.    Happy days  :yahoo: