Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tighty whities. Photo guy  (Read 1552 times)

Tjkooker

Right. I might be putting 2+2 together and getting 5. I reckon this eager beaver tog dcapimages is a member on our site and keeping schtum  :P. We've already had a pop at his tog skills before. Anyone guess who I'm thinking???

RandyF

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:52:51 pm by RandyF »

Tjkooker

Gotta be. Your pictures are getting better dec. just try not get yourself in them!

Offline Declan_C

Sorry guys you need to look else where.

Its not me...

Im a fat 22 stone hippo..

would love to look that good in photos..if I looked like that I would be in more photos..

but thanks for thinking it was me..

but just realised how you could have thought it was me as many years ago I started with the name DC PHOTOGRAPHY /  DCP

DEC
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:46:13 pm by Declan_C »
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

RandyF

Sorry guys you need to look else where.

Its not me...

Im a fat 22 stone hippo..

would love to look that good in photos..if I looked like that I would be in more photos..

but thanks for thinking it was me..

but just realised how you could have thought it was me as many years ago I started with the name DC PHOTOGRAPHY /  DCP

DEC

Oh OK DEC, so he's the good looking one. Your Dcapimages competition. DCP.

Can't be easy!  He's got the high-end all sewn up - Little miss sisterhood- Lilyhite, dopey Tanya- the student with no internet, and Mrs Devon Breeze  :scare:, to name but a few.

Which whores do you shoot? Gypo's?

Is this your handywork :-

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ForrestGump

RandyF

Dcap's not looking as good looking as I'd imagined  :lol: Looks like sex offender gypsy.

That's not the hombre in his breeks in Lily's pic...but it clearly is Dcapimages  :unknown:

I'm lost.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:56:30 am by RandyF »