Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xALEKSANDRA24x / ola (Acton)  (Read 4904 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I may have found my replacement for Daria. Great deepthroat, she took it so easily! 

After reading the above comment and review, I added her to my hot list!

Services:
FK
Kissing
Hand job
DT
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid), her is English is good

Location: Modern block of flats (2 bedrooms), Ola room was basic but clean. The bed was fine and the bathroom had a real bath with shower attachment.
Parking zones 6 mins walk away (10-11 then 15-16, so in between or before and after is fine) Pay and display near the station
Tube = North Acton, less than a few mins walk.
Hot sweet candy works in the same block but a different floor.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: No Face pictures in public but PG has face pictures and the body is spot on.

The girl: Short to mid blond hair, size 6 (is fair), 5.7, Mid to late 20's, real (but small) tits, has a little tattoo.

Plus + OWO and DT down all the way, very good cowgirl (nice, tight and to much for me) good attitude and service with a smile :)

Neutral: The bath was dirty (last punter  :unknown: ). Lots of road noise because of an open window (due to heat) so had to turn up my blue tooth speakers.

Negative: some clock watching going on.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:16:19 pm by The_Don »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice one The Don.
Sounds like the Ola I saw - did she have a small tattoo behind her ear ?

Offline The_Don

Nice one The Don.
Sounds like the Ola I saw - did she have a small tattoo behind her ear ?

Yes

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes
Thanks. Definitely the same girl I saw and reviewed then.
Glad you had a good time.
Sorry to hear she is still clock watching to a degree.

Offline Convince Me

How is her complexion? If recall from previous posts light acne was present. Happy to be proved wrong.

mrhappypants

If it is the girl I saw under the same name she has a small 4mm tail at the end of her spine - v distinctive.  Same highly impressive oral skills.

Dave

Offline The_Don

If it is the girl I saw under the same name she has a small 4mm tail at the end of her spine - v distinctive.  Same highly impressive oral skills.

Dave

Indeed she has (tail / OWO - DT skills)  :thumbsup:

Have been back a number of times and will be returning soon  :)

Offline The_Don

Update:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
FK
Kissing

Hand job
DT
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour (VFM)

Comm's: Are very good and via phone calls and text's, If she missed my calls, she calls or text me back. Her is English is good  :thumbsup:

Location: Modern block of flats (2 bedrooms), Ola room is basic and clean. The bed was fine and clean (not noisy), with a mirror above it.
The bathroom has a real bath with shower attachment and some toiletries.
Parking zones near the A40, 6+ mins walk away (10-11 then 15-16, so in between or before and after is fine) Pay and display near the station
Tube = North Acton, less than a few mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes (and have done many times)

Pictures: No Face pictures in public but PG has face pictures and the body shots are spot on.

The girl: Short to mid blond hair, size 6 (is fair), 5.7, Mid to late 20's, real (but small) tits, has a little tattoo.

Plus + OWO, DT, CIM, and Sex. Good attitude and service with a smile :)

I will add:

In general she an easy going, happy W/G, that smiles and laughs, making the punter feel relaxed.

Some have commentated on her looks (subjective, I know):
A little like kirsten dunst, with a slimmer face and EE  mixed in IMO

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good update The Don.

I agree with your facial view of her. I find her facially attractive, especially her eyes and smile. She reminds me of Kasia at The Phoenix Club which is certainly no bad thing.

mrhappypants

Yep I only saw her the once when I wrote the review but I always try for a booking when I am going to Heathrow.  I wish she would move to N1!

Dave

Offline boardyhell

the only real negative i can see is that a few dont really find alexsandra that facially attractive,can anyone recommend better for 70?
comms are great,service is superb,slight clock watching,location parking sucks,body is very fit ,if only she swallowed
if all girls had her attitude there would be no negatives on this site
at the moment she isn't my favorite but credit but credit where its due and she will hopefully see me this week
top girl imho

Offline SamLP

I found her facially attractive. Fully agree with TD that she looks like Kirsten Dunst with a slimmer face.

My negative is that she doesn't lick or suck the balls during OWO. Apart from that she's a really good punt and a fun girl.

johnnyboy61

Thanks for the update. One of her attributes is that smile and laugh along with a great attitude.
I find her very attractive, but I know that others have commented differently. I also think that she is great VFM.
Good attitude and service with a smile[/b] :)

I will add:

In general she an easy going, happy W/G, that smiles and laughs, making the punter feel relaxed.

Some have commentated on her looks (subjective, I know):

Offline boardyhell

i would be more than happy to see that smiling face emerge from under my bed clothes every morning,no such thing as a bad day

brolin_76

she is cute her services are good, very decent. But only negetive side is she is very strict about timing. I guess back to back booking case. :cool: :cool: