Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF Wendy - Hendon  (Read 1525 times)

14 review(s) for MILF WENDY (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089331) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

MILFLicker

External Link/Members Only

After reading some reviews on here I visited Wendy last friday. Sorry I can't post a link as she has gone back to Budapest and taken her profile down. She said she was back next month though.

The location is very close to Hendon tube station and on the second floor overlooking the main road (the stairway made me feel a bit uncomfortable though). I had to wait around for about 10 mins as she was late and blamed her previous client.

I opted for an hour at £70. Wendy is very attractive with a largish build, but not at all fat and quite fit. Her English isn't great but good enough, and I wasn't there to talk anyway.

Started with DFK, OWO before I asked her to lay down and performed RO. At the end I was using 3 fingers before strapping on the condom and going in. Unfortunately I never last long on the first go and she seemed disappointed. She made all the right moves though.

In the interlude she gave me a massage (better than most) and then sucked me off to make me hard again and I went for re-entry, which lasted a bit longer this time.

Overall a very sexy lady and good VFM. I'll be back again if I'm in the area

MILFLicker

Thanks Punk, the other link doesn't seem to work. She did say she was going back soon so I assumed she'd already gone.

Why is it all eastern european girls say they come from their capital city anyway?

Offline punk

Thanks Punk, the other link doesn't seem to work. She did say she was going back soon so I assumed she'd already gone.

Why is it all eastern european girls say they come from their capital city anyway?

some times disinformation, some times its because every one heard of Budapest.

Offline ForrestGump

This is the other (non numeric) link to her profile rather than the one I posted earlier External Link/Members Only