Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina  (Read 2271 times)

61 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (44 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lovemachine

I saw Katalina recently and was not too sure how to rate her.
External Link/Members Only
Booking and communications were good,got to the address not far from new southgate station.when I got in she was as her pictures,about 5`8" and attractive.She told me what services on offer and only cum twice, 80 for 1 hour so I said ok,so went for a quick shower first.She had put something sexy on as requested which is a first for me.FK and DFK was good.OWO was ok but didnt do much for me,she didnt go at all deep saying I was too big but did include some ball licking.69 was ok but wont allow licking inside,which was a shame.Cowgirl was very unenthusiastic and limited penetration so we went to mish.Again limiting penetration citing my size,and wouldnt let me put her legs over my shoulders for same reason.Finished up coming in doggy where I had a bit more control.There was quite a lot of FK throughout and I found her to be a very nice pleasant girl but would have liked better service or at least not restricting penetration.Tried to get second pop out with OWO but she would constantly stop and start and this didnt work for me.She is a nice girl and I liked her but would not visit again,I left feeling a bit underwhelmed.

Offline droplet

Daveangel

She said the same with me too.
"I want to have children and don't want it stretched too much,your too big"

Offline punk

Offline droplet

She said the same with me too.
"I want to have children and don't want it stretched too much,your too big"

surely that will help with childbirth?

Offline dami3n

okay devils advocate here but maybe size is a painful issue for her, in which case it would be almost impossible for her to let go and show you a good time ...unfortunately that's no fun for a paying client.

I loved the look of her and tried to book her a couple months ago, asked if she had any racial preference as I always do to which she asked am I really big down there - I said not really (i lied :sarcastic:) and she wasn't too sure but said okay. I didn't book cos I suspected she would have an issue with my size and that wasn't going to end well. at least I was warned so I punted elsewhere

Offline lovemachine

But Im not big. And surely they all say your too big when they are not keen to do a service.

Offline herbie007

I'd love to shag her for 80  quid an hour, She looks gorgeous  :P

Just wish she would move down south London  :P

Offline tantric talents

okay devils advocate here but maybe size is a painful issue for her, in which case it would be almost impossible for her to let go and show you a good time ...unfortunately that's no fun for a paying client.

I loved the look of her and tried to book her a couple months ago, asked if she had any racial preference as I always do to which she asked am I really big down there - I said not really (i lied :sarcastic:) and she wasn't too sure but said okay. I didn't book cos I suspected she would have an issue with my size and that wasn't going to end well. at least I was warned so I punted elsewhere
Well I am not small either, yet have never had a problem with any girl. After all, the vagina is designed to push out a bloody baby at some point!
A prossie that says you are too big is either inexperienced or just plain ignorant of her own body.
It's really all down to just two things. First with foreplay- and sometimes a lot is needed - is to get her sufficiently aroused to the point where her vagina begins to "balloon" inside at the pre-orgasmic phase. Even if she has a short vagina and you bottom out easily it should still accommodate most of all but the biggest boys! Secondly of course, sufficient lubrication is essential, ideally natural if possible but failing that a decent water based lube and if that's unavailable  - saliva.
"Problem" solved!

Daveangel

The thing is she sees the size of the dick and has already decided how the hour is going to be
20 minutes into the session she says you can't see me again,your too big
Made the next 40 minutes awkward to be honest with you,she wanted to cut the meeting short from an hour to a half hour,the half hour of course only having £20 difference in price
If she clicks with you then fair play but if you've got a large penis then she's decided how the session goes even before you get down to business
Shame as before she saw the size of it she was very attentive and seemed to want to provide a great service

Offline punk

To me she sounds, in it for the money only and does not pretend other wise.

Offline tantric talents

To me she sounds, in it for the money only and does not pretend other wise.
I think you are right punk.
Makes me laugh when she says
"make me scream with that big dick of yours" !!!! :dash: