Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvySavannah  (Read 1903 times)

24 review(s) for CurvySavannah (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

AccountSummary

Hey guys   

My first ever review  :yahoo: :dance: :drinks:  HORRAY i've arrived!!      So please be gentle with me.

I didn't want to be too sugary nice and set a standard of review.  Since we have the 3 rating system the positive reviews will only be issued by me for girls who have went the extra mile to make my time enjoyable.

Visited CurvySavannah a few weeks back.    Was great communication both through AW email texts and phone.   Couldn't have asked for nicer service here, with great clear instructions available.
The venue was easy enough to find and access without any hassle.

Greeted at the door by CurvySavannah.   Had a vision in my mind of Sav being an Amazonian type girl, which also kind of turned me on.  I wasn't disappointed when she opened the door, it was an Amazonian type girl but a very feminine looking one.   Dressed in a perfect lingerie outfit to highlight all her perfect curves and the sweet smell of her perfume.  Excitement built early :D

Was offered a shower and drink the usual pleasantries then invited into the bedroom.      Walked into a well-furnished room, if slightly cold-  but I have was of heating up quick,   but everywhere I turned there was sex toys on display.   It was a proud wee collection for display,   I might have been intimated by this and the size of some of these 'bedroom weapons' if I wasn't such a dirtiee myself- this kind of got my blood flowing to certain parts.

Sav was a delight throughout and glad I made this visit when I did.   I think I would try again just to ask her for some rimming as I was too nervous to ask for this face to face on a first meet.

Overall a good punt and made to feel I was there to enjoy myself and not just for a mechanical performance from some girls just to milk your money.

Hope my first review has did you guys proud   and I’ll bid you a good day  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for the review and welcome. Up to you how you rate your review.

Might be helpful if you give us an idea of the services you availed yourself of, how long your session was and the price you paid.

AccountSummary

Thanks for both the welcome and the advice. 

Was an hour long incall with   dfk, bare oral, ro , titwanks (this i recommend highly)  doggy style and mish( with a few added twists)

Price was more than reasonable infact compared to so many the price was great value for money.    I can see Sav being a good solid go too girl when i need it

Offline tazman1002001

Hey guys   

My first ever review  :yahoo: :dance: :drinks:  HORRAY i've arrived!!      So please be gentle with me.

I didn't want to be too sugary nice and set a standard of review.  Since we have the 3 rating system the positive reviews will only be issued by me for girls who have went the extra mile to make my time enjoyable.

Visited CurvySavannah a few weeks back.    Was great communication both through AW email texts and phone.   Couldn't have asked for nicer service here, with great clear instructions available.
The venue was easy enough to find and access without any hassle.

Greeted at the door by CurvySavannah.   Had a vision in my mind of Sav being an Amazonian type girl, which also kind of turned me on.  I wasn't disappointed when she opened the door, it was an Amazonian type girl but a very feminine looking one.   Dressed in a perfect lingerie outfit to highlight all her perfect curves and the sweet smell of her perfume.  Excitement built early :D

Was offered a shower and drink the usual pleasantries then invited into the bedroom.      Walked into a well-furnished room, if slightly cold-  but I have was of heating up quick,   but everywhere I turned there was sex toys on display.   It was a proud wee collection for display,   I might have been intimated by this and the size of some of these 'bedroom weapons' if I wasn't such a dirtiee myself- this kind of got my blood flowing to certain parts.

Sav was a delight throughout and glad I made this visit when I did.   I think I would try again just to ask her for some rimming as I was too nervous to ask for this face to face on a first meet.

Overall a good punt and made to feel I was there to enjoy myself and not just for a mechanical performance from some girls just to milk your money.

Hope my first review has did you guys proud   and I’ll bid you a good day  :hi:

So what was missing "from the extra mile" that made you go neutral?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

AccountSummary

Not sure as to what was really missing just that overall satisfaction that I know everything could be slightly better.    Although i would recommend and truely enjoyed this visit,   i wouldn't place it amongst an elite visit which i would save possible for only my top 5

JazzMan

So what was missing "from the extra mile" that made you go neutral?

Excellent review.
If it was Tazman it would have been Positive and the 10/10 nonsense which helps no one.

mavgoose

I agree with accountsummary. She is very professional and easy to contact. Discreet flat , great hostess etc. Never rushed. All positives. But she is not in my top5. Not the deepest oral. No anal. A stunning bog blonde honey that is a dirty big ride. I've been back plenty , but usually if I can't catch others. There should be 5 options.

Positive
Good
Neutral
Didn't work for me
Negative

She'd be a  Good. Easily.

Offline tazman1002001

Excellent review.
If it was Tazman it would have been Positive and the 10/10 nonsense which helps no one.

Cmon Jazz.....you saw 2 girls I reviewed.... Delphine and Kimmy ......and reviewed both as Positive along with me ...... So it can't be that much nonsense?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I agree with accountsummary. She is very professional and easy to contact. Discreet flat , great hostess etc. Never rushed. All positives. But she is not in my top5. Not the deepest oral. No anal. A stunning bog blonde honey that is a dirty big ride. I've been back plenty , but usually if I can't catch others. There should be 5 options.

Positive
Good
Neutral
Didn't work for me
Negative

She'd be a  Good. Easily.

Good sounds better than neutral......
Banned by:

RandyF

I think I would try again just to ask her for some rimming as I was too nervous to ask for this face to face on a first meet.

You certainly shouldn't be coy about asking for that mate.  You think her previous five cocks were?  No chance.  They all used her Amazonian tongue to clean there arses, good and proper  :)

AccountSummary

lol thanks for the advice Randy       you're right