Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small Olivia - Hackney  (Read 1860 times)

10 review(s) for small olivia (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dirtymav

I saw Olivia a few weeks ago and thought I would share my experience:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was last minute decision, but Olivia had been on my HL for some time so I decided to bite the bullet and give her call and I am really glad I did.

A number of reviews have mentioned that Olivia is not pretty but I do think some reviewers have been a bit harsh. She has a sort of goth/emo look with short shaved hair on one side and longer hair on the other. I must confess a real weakness for the goth look so definite extra brownie points from me. She isn’t Playboy centerfold material but certainly not unattractive.

Anyway, what she lacks in looks she makes up in brilliant service.

She’s got a lovely body with nice good sized boobs, a lovely bum and a sweet and tasty pussy. The session included loads of very passionate and deep French kissing, which really caught me by surprise as most punts for me are just the odd peck.

She also gave really nice OWO and kept going until I asked her to stop and give me a condom so we could fuck. This makes a very nice change from the numerous girls I have experienced who give bad head for 10 seconds and then ask to move on to sex.

She was happy to swap positions many times, always meeting my thrusts energetically.

She was constantly smiling and seemed to genuinely be enjoying herself.

I finally decided to finish in her mouth and in excellent style she continued to suck me until she had made sure that I had fully finished before releasing me and getting some tissues.

Overall I thought she was an excellent punt, worth the money and will most certainly be back again in the future for a longer session.

Offline Convince Me

Good review, similar to my experiences. Is she still in the ground floor flat opposite the garage carrying out repairs?

Offline PumpAction

I saw her on Saturday, for the 3rd time. She's still in the same place. She's a really nice girl and definitely willing to please. Great owo and, like the OP, she continued to suck for a good 30 seconds after i'd popped in her mouth. I did though come to the realization that I don't find her particularly attractive and so I doubt i'll return. She was a plan B and although she's great vfm and very enthusiastic I think there are girls that provide an equal level of service at the same price or £10 more for cim.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Good first post and review (which chimes with others that have seen). I quite like the goth look too, so into the hl she goes. Thanks.

Offline claretandblue

im quite partial to the goth look,what would be the nearest tube stop and is it much of a trek?

Offline Dirtymav

@claretandblue she doesn’t really have a tube near her. The closest train station is Hackney Central. Otherwise on the tube it is Bethnal Green followed by a very very long walk although I am sure a bus could get you quite close easily.

@ claretandblue & Mr Br1ghts1de please do keep us abreast of any goth girls you may happen upon.

Offline Convince Me

10min bus ride from Bethnal Green to Hackney Empire & a 5 min walk from there to a road off Morning Lane.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

@claretandblue she doesn’t really have a tube near her. The closest train station is Hackney Central. Otherwise on the tube it is Bethnal Green followed by a very very long walk although I am sure a bus could get you quite close easily.

@ claretandblue & Mr Br1ghts1de please do keep us abreast of any goth girls you may happen upon.

There's a thread here on Alternative Chicks that might help you Dirtymav - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48369.msg633709#msg633709

I note that Chantelle White who is mentioned on that is now at HOD, which if at normal HOD rates will be cheaper than her own AW profile - External Link/Members Only.

Offline claretandblue

thanks all,location wise this one is a no go for me unfortunately...

if chantelle is at the london hod that might be worth a go!