Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sophie4u  (Read 7398 times)

5 review(s) for SEXY SOPHIE MILF (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bassman135

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spent a fantastic hour with 'Sophie' today. Met her previously as 'Jenny' in the Hendon Hungarian milf flat months ago. She is now in the Tottenham Hale house.

I find her Very attractive,facially and she has a great body as in profile pics but much better animated. she tells me she has gained weight but not a lot and she is athletic and curvy.

Comms straightforward.

She greeted me with a kiss, Wearing only bra, panties and heels, looking great to my eye. Paperwork sorted. Quick freshen up - the shower is good, fresh towel. Room pleasant enough.

Straight into DFK and a very seductive embrace. Quite quickly loosing towel and her heels and 2 items of clothing. More DFK and embraces; very sexy GFE, completely beguiling. Lots mutual touching and she was very responsive to manual stim. Then very good OWO, sensual, unhurried and fairly deep. Really very good till I was on the edge repeatedly then RO; very cute pussy and appreciative but not OTT sounds. Mac on more O then a slow deep fuck in mish with lots of DFK, eye contact, caresses. Lovely view boobs and pelvic moves. She really conveyed that she was really enjoying herself - very gratifying even if only theatre. Excellent build to first pop. She then wouldn't let me go till there was risk of loosing the mac

Lots of cuddling and kissing in the rest period. She has enough Eng to make small talk; cheerful, funny and engaging. Gradually heating up for round 2. I went for more Ro with fingers and she pushed deeper . Great sounds and enthusiasm. She pushed ever more with 3 point stim. Great fun. More excellent more enthusiastic  extended OWO before mac. Spirited and deep cowgirl with deep grinding followed til i nearly popped, then doggy, great view from the rear and there was a mirror so I could see her face and she looked like she was really getting into it. Then prone for a while then spoons  before finish in mish. All very good and passionate horny GF vibe throughout.

I gave her a massage for the few remaining minutes which she appreciated and told me not to stop!

Alltogether a super hour. She's either great at enjoying herself or great actress, whatever, it made for a very relaxed but steamy time. Def top 5
Highly recommended if you like very sexy enthusiastic MILF GFE. No negs I can think of.

LL

Cheers for posting a review mate.
Did you get a look at this girl whilst you were there?
(looks to be in the same flat).

Offline SamLP

I also saw Sophie when she was Jenny in Hendon. Had a good punt with her. Plenty of dfk, good owo and some energetic and passionate sex. I tried to see her again when she came back as Sophie but the maid messed me about, kept me waiting at the door for ages when I was told she would be down in seconds. Stopped answering her phone and finally when she did I had a right go at her and walked. Nobody had come to open the door and was looking suspicious waiting there for it to open. It was a really cold day too then.

LL, I saw Nicol once when she was in Hendon. Average service, full of herself even if she is a nice girl. Lovely breasts and really smooth skin, but no fk. If you don't mind no fk, she is worth it just to suck on those tits and fuck her doggy. I won't see her again though as fk is a must in my punts.

Offline bassman135

Yes saw her on the way out and was happy I had not booked her!

Offline The_Don

Yes saw her on the way out and was happy I had not booked her!

Both look local to me, please could you PM me the post code?

Offline onedivergent

Is this the place where Cleo worked/works??
I'll take a trip today see Sophie looks epic...

Offline onedivergent

And actually can op or anyone say if she's in her 40s as I prefer a big age difference. Cheers

Offline onedivergent

I went and saw Sophie yesterday. Great encounter  . Her services included owo and dfk . Sex was great. VFM regarding age she told me her real age she was 37 maybe i think she's in her 40s ??
She's smaller than I expected but is the girl in fotos if a little less glam
Best assest definitely her bum as well as her pretty face which makes her look younger. She didn't have make up on as much as in pictures and her bum is  firm a good all round shag. Her tits are natural like a handful. No flat toned stomach there though overall in good shape .
Her English is okay and we had a good laugh really friendly and sexy but had to ask her to change the Hungarian folk half way thru!!
Cleo who I've seenn and nicole also there and were in kitchen when arrived Nicole the youngest and hadn't met shes friendly
Sophie said  leaving on 1st till 22nd June .

mrhappypants

Can the OP Or anyone who has seen ner comment on whether she does CIM, meets dress requests and service requests, what hours she works, nearest station?

Ta dave

Offline Popperpumppunt

Anyone seen her recently? I've got her on my radar

Offline bassman135

Yep - saw her about a month ago. Now in Westham. Nice enough flat same sexy Sophie, as good as ever if not better. Great GFE. If I try very hard I might be able to think of something negative to say.... Her Oral is very good but I don't get as much as i would like because she wants to spend as much time as possible fucking and as she is such a good shag I never get back to oral!....Still a firm favourite.

I've seen her on each of her London stays - she works here for about 3-4 weeks then away 3-4 weeks. She's here now. planning to see her next week.

Offline Popperpumppunt

Yep - saw her about a month ago. Now in Westham. Nice enough flat same sexy Sophie, as good as ever if not better. Great GFE. If I try very hard I might be able to think of something negative to say.... Her Oral is very good but I don't get as much as i would like because she wants to spend as much time as possible fucking and as she is such a good shag I never get back to oral!....Still a firm favourite.

I've seen her on each of her London stays - she works here for about 3-4 weeks then away 3-4 weeks. She's here now. planning to see her next week.

Good stuff! Thanks for that bassman

Offline Fututor

Thanks for the reviews. Could I ask how tall she is?

Offline dubhcarr

this girl is a good shag. Glad she is working locally again fancy her big time

Offline ELDNG

Thinking of seeing her tomorrow, how accurate and up to date is this pic?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punter7352

Thinking of seeing her tomorrow, how accurate and up to date is this pic?

Did you go, ELDNG? Any new info? Like location, and whether she is still good?