Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Sensation - Duo  (Read 961 times)

1 review(s) for TeenSensation (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

shdh

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a two girl with her yesterday and a girl who she says is her sister (!). They look alike, have very similar builds, ages line up etc so I think they may be sisters.

Ill keep it brief, but essentially I was messed about all day before actually even seeing them. I had the booking time changed three times and was so close to just backing out of it, but the prospect of sisters was too good to turn down. I did eventually get to see them, and when I arrived it turns out they were working out of a friends place for some reason or another. Ive had similar situations like this before in Liverpool and they all turn out the same way and I should have walked.

I gave the girl my requirements earlier in the day and told her if she doesnt want to do it or its not her thing then Ive no problem with her just not making the booking, but I was assured she and her sister were pros and nothing phased them. When I got there I had the two of them with no idea what to do, completely disinterested in me and were just giggling with eachother. About half an hour of nothing happening I had to take the lead to try and steer them into doing something. I know it was half an hour because their friend walked into the room and announced it.

In the end I gave up on trying to do anything interesting and just thought Id get oral and sex etc. Oral was shit, sex was worse. Eventually I lost patience and wanted to get out, had them both bend over and just sorted myself out.

Another case of dick ruling over brain. Ive done this enough times now to know the warning signs and should have walked away but I was stupid.

The good:
Both girls are very good looking, blondie is way better than her profile pics - her sister is a stunning tanned brunette

The bad:
Useless together
Sex was less than going through the motions
Oral was godawful
Friend interrupting
Messed about all day
Very bad atmosphere

Offline cueball

Barebacker, each to their own but I wouldn't be even knocking on the door.

shdh

I didnt even notice she did bareback until afterwards, not something Id ever be interested in so dont really bother looking for it

Offline cueball

I didnt even notice she did bareback until afterwards, not something Id ever be interested in so dont really bother looking for it

I usually look to avoid it