Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Office Babe Ami  (Read 2202 times)

19 review(s) for SEXY BABE AMI (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr blue

External Link/Members Only

Finding some time on my hands this week and feeling horny , i decided to visit this girl . A quick phone call and she informed me she was free , 10 mins later i was at the door . I was greeted by a smiling bubbly sexy lady who welcomed me with a long deep kiss , quick shower and paperwork sorted she then began to twerk her lovely ass on my cock .
onto the bed and she gave me a really sloppy bj lots of eye contact and i had to stop her it was that good , i didnt want to cum just yet .
On with the condom and she climbed on top of me with her back to me so i could watch her arse bounce up and down , what a sight ! lots of vocal encouragement , moved onto doggy with her really pushing back , at one point i was just kneeling there not moving while she moved backwards and forward onto my cock. finished all over my great ass .
All in all a great punt , ive not seen a wg for ages preferring to go for the sensual massages but this may make me go back or try others out there , in fact it did as i visited another girls the next day , will do a review of that soon .

Ghost Rider

Whats she like in the looks department ?

Offline PlasticGeordie

Nice review, thanks.

I've been intrigued by her for some time but my normal issue of no face pics holding me back. May very well add her to the to do list though. Great looking body.

Offline Mr blue

Whats she like in the looks department ?

I found her quite attractive , she has a cracking body too

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Have seen her a few times, highly recommend. Amazing ass and great attitude.

themademan2

Will defo see her, sounds like a good ebony lass to be added to the tally

1andhalfhands

was'nt she based in newcastle now say Beamish, Chester Le Street, Durham, Stanley

whats the location like ?

Offline stanleyjohn

If it is THE house in Beamish it is well known as a load of different girls use it, TBH I don't think I would go there again no matter who is working there it is getting too well known.
You can't park outside house as it is an unmade road and there is no phone signal either. It is clean enough but you have to walk past lots of other front doors.