Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue in Rugeley  (Read 4836 times)

smithie1000

Dropped in to see sue today,  she had no overall on and she has a half decent figure.  She came in with the white overall on, shit.
I said I was in a hurry and just stripped off and sat on the massage table with my feet on the floor.  She oiled up and got me nice and hard, then went for it, as I got near I ask faster and she did, it shot all up her arm lol.  I was looking down her top and she did not know, very small tits lol.  Anyway its nice to have her close, I was stroking her back a lot but she did not mind.

So £30 for HS/HE, I left happy.

smithie1000

Use the search and you will find lots???????????????

johnnyboy61

She's put her prices up since before Easter when she was £25 inc HE.  £30!!  Daylight robbery!!  :rolleyes:

smithie1000

Yes I thought that, just wish she would do a bit more

Offline Schwing

Guys Sue in Rugeley?!? I need links if she's on AW please!!!!
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Offline Murphy54

Guys Sue in Rugeley?!? I need links if she's on AW please!!!!

Sue advertises on gumtree,
External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

Sue advertises on gumtree,
External Link/Members Only

Schwing you will only get a good HE, the rest is a boring massage hence I just ask for the HR now. Touch her anywhere she don't like and your hand will be moved very quickly.

Offline Uncle Buck

Seeing Sue today. Is it a shop or private address? I'm new to area so any tips and experiences would be appreciated.

smithie1000

Hi Scotsguy, you might be there now?  Its a shop bit difficult to find at first but opposite the Barclay's bank in the pedestrian area, there is a road, her shop is on the left hand side'

Good luck and tell her you know Dave from Lichfield

Offline Uncle Buck

Thanks Dave... I couldn't find it as sat Bavaria took me opposite police station. I decided to go to the royal orchid Newcastle under Lyme instead..... Cheers

smithie1000

ok sorry, next time you intend to go let me know in advance and I will tell you the best way there.

Offline Uncle Buck

Is she worth the visit? What age is she approx?

smithie1000

Hi Scotsguy. ok a very good hand job but the rest is crap, so maybe better off going to someone a bit better looking and allows a little touching.

Offline Murphy54

What area are you from Scotsguy, maybe we can recommend some one to you.

Offline Uncle Buck

Sorry for the delayed response guys.... I'm I Stafford so any info/ help you can give would be appreciated

smithie1000

Hi Scotsguy. ok a very good hand job but the rest is crap, so maybe better off going to someone a bit better looking and allows a little touching.
not been going and she is now texting me as business must be down a bit.  I have explained how she could get more but she just shakes her head.

Offline piefish

Dropped in on the off chance for my first punt in a very long time.
Would say all the reviews above are pretty accurate, but I had to ask for a happy ending - I'd run my allotted time and another client outside waiting.
I had expected the HE to just happen (my inexperience perhaps), but after asking if she could make me leave with a smile on my face out came the oil, fantastic hands and pulled me off in no time. Thankfully that was a bit more gentle than the massage ....

Offline midsman

Scotsguy, was the visit to the Royal Orchid all you expected, or just a traditional massage?
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Uncle Buck

All I expected and a little bit more....

ianjpoole

I am from Rugeley, how can I have possibly missed this???????????

smithie1000

Your not missing much but if you like a wank off an older lady in a white coat and no touching you will be ok

ianjpoole

Your not missing much but if you like a wank off an older lady in a white coat and no touching you will be ok

I'll stick to my doctor then  :thumbsup: