Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic_Massage6969 - Edinburgh - £50 - 30 mins  (Read 4259 times)

1 review(s) for Erotic_Massage6969 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Argento79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lass caught my eye with her boob heavy profile pic.  All arranged through text and no worries with the comms.  Met the door by a lass who is actually really very pretty, surprisingly so.  Opted for the massage with HJ but you can add in oral for an extra tenner.  Got stripped and onto the massage table.  I'm no great expert of massage but it certainly felt good with plenty oil.  Then I heard her drop her dress to the floor to unleash those huge tits which she proceeded to rub all over my back etc.  Turned over for my first eyeful of the boobs.  Huge, firm and heavy.  Generously oiled up my cock and went to work.  Couldn't resist getting a handful of those boobs and they feel as good as they look.  Not long before I popped.  HJ was decent but rings true to my general experiences of this kind of service.  No real build up and  a fairly quick motion HJ.  Opted for a quick shower due to the oils.

She a nice enough lass but perhaps a bit cold.  Not off putting for me and I didn't pay for chat.  Massage was just that and I would have liked some teasing thrown into the mix.  For £50 there's certainly better punts out there but if rub n tug is your kind of thing, probably worth a look.  Shame there's no chance of seeing her bouncing around on the cock.  Would be quite a sight to behold I reckon.

Offline Jacobsladder

Did she offer tit fuck as i noticed that was on her profile
I have provisionally booked her for next week but for some reason she decided to text me last night to say she was free to see her - I did tell her in no uncertain terms how inconvienent this was but I'll forgive her if she is up for that tit fuck

Argento79

Not sure how I managed to miss that out of my review but yes.  Titty job happened quite naturally after turning over post massage.

Offline Jacobsladder

Yep Sabrina just confirmed to me titfucks included in booking - good news

Offline Jacobsladder

I've just done a general search without entering the id number and her profile is still there

Offline Jacobsladder

Bad news just had to cancel as I need to be in Glasgow that day
Good news I've just booked a hour with Curvy Savannah - result !!!

Offline Happy99

Maybe others have been luckier but found her to be very unreliable and disorganised ie cancels or 'forgets' appointments last minute. Possibly doing duplicate bookings and sees who turns up.

Offline Jacobsladder

Changed plan for Tuesday Savannah has not confirmed booking so have booked an hour with Lucy may for an hour
External Link/Members Only
Doing a busty nurse stressed patient role play with real emphasis on her sucking me off for ages
Comms so far excellent Lucy May even asked me if it was ok if she wore stockings and heels with her nurses outfit
She sounds really fab and booking was confirmed within minutes of it being sent - a really refreshing change

chico1000

Changed plan for Tuesday Savannah has not confirmed booking so have booked an hour with Lucy may for an hour
External Link/Members Only
Doing a busty nurse stressed patient role play with real emphasis on her sucking me off for ages
Comms so far excellent Lucy May even asked me if it was ok if she wore stockings and heels with her nurses outfit
She sounds really fab and booking was confirmed within minutes of it being sent - a really refreshing change
Have got good news for you I met Lucy in her nurses outfit over-weekend. Fab. Will put a review up.