Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Lia Positive with room for improvement.  (Read 1573 times)

13 review(s) for Blond Lia (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline KidCandyShop

Blond Lia  from the well reviewed Masshouse stable.

1 Hour £80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to see Blond Lia since she first arrived on the Birmingham scene.
Opportunity arose for a last minute punt so called Lia and she could see me within the hour.
Comms good as you would expect from this group.

Got to venue and as usual door was opened without being able to see who is behind door, but once door is closed don't worry about the lack of face pictures, she is a very attractive young lady. A solid 8/10.
Into the smaller of the two rooms and offered shower.
Once back in the room Lia suggested a massage to start. helps break the ice I suppose or to the more cynical maybe a bit of time wasting. (I'm still out on my verdict on this instance)

After a few minutes massage I turn over and start the punt in earnest. Start with some very good DFK and Lia rubs herself over you in a very sexy way, with my thigh firmly between her legs I use my leg to rub back. I found this bit all very erotic. Plenty more Dfk and then Lia slides down and starts rubbing her tits all over my member. I'm starting to think this is going to be an excellent punt when we get onto OWO and this is where the wheels come off.

Her technique could do with serious improvement, uses her hand too much and does not go deep enough with her mouth. (A bit of a let down)

So on to some more DFK and cowgirl and this is where the experience took a turn for the better again, swapped over into mish where lia felt tight and proved to be a very good shag with just enough of the right sounds to make it convincing. A clean up and a bit of chat before round 2.

Started round two with more DFK and Lia sliding her great body over mine until I flipped her over and worked my way down for some RO, tasted fresh and very nicely shaped and I would have to say Lia was genuinely enjoying this bit and had quite a strong orgasm which got me rock hard again so went for a spot of doggy. Be rude not to with an arse as good as that. (be worth mentioning at this point that Lia does having scarring on her leg which she is self-aware of, but this doesn't really detract from her otherwise cracking figure)   

To sum up
A very good looking girl with stunning figure.
Services delivered enthusiastically
Good English if you like a conversation

Negative
Poor blow job

A solid plan B punt and would make an excellent plan A if Lia took some lessons from Amanda in the BJ department

Offline bigjim

looks good where about are they ?

Offline KidCandyShop

Masshouse Plaza not far from Moor Street Station. :hi:

Ulricvonlichenstein

I saw Lia and Tery today for a Threesome - and wow  :thumbsup:.

Lia is Blonde, gorgeous, and has both a very tasty and a tight pussy - will definitely see again (and Tery too lol)