Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cheap bj in Glasgow  (Read 4813 times)

Rangerslad

Was looking for a cheap bj in Glasgow today while I'm not busy at work. any recommendatiorecommendations.

Offline muffherwell91

Have you tried Miss Ann Summers Based in Sauchiehall Street   Sorry couldn’t resist. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

JazzMan

Have you tried Miss Ann Summers Based in Sauchiehall Street   Sorry couldn’t resist. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is it dishwasher safe?

Offline muffherwell91

Is it dishwasher safe?
Who knows, however, it is safer than a cheap BJ.  ;)

Rangerslad

RandyF

LucyLonglegs Glasgow Rangersboy. 

Think she might be your type.

Rangerslad

Cheers
Her profile is atrocious a lot of reviews though

DG

Cheers
Her profile is atrocious a lot of reviews though

I saw her at the weekend, check out my review. BJ is good, not deep but some great tongue work. If it's just a bj you want then a 15 min quickie might be what you're after.

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

Maybe not your type,  but how many 48 year old sex workers can't suck a mean dick?  This lady can suck a dick as well as anyone.  And let you spray her face.  For £20.
Need I go on?

Rangerslad

She has no feedback but she is in my area lol. Have u used her?

Rangerslad

text her. The flat is round the corner from my house. English is bad so it was text only. Said she wouldn't make any arrangements til I made a aw booking. I made a booking for a £20 bj. Text her to tell her booking was made. She text address. Got there on time   

Rangerslad

Stupid phone lol
Got there on time and got took into the room. Defo the girl in the photos. Asked if it was a bj I wanted and I said yes and gave her the money. She got on her knees and sucked me til I exploded in her mouth. Was worth £20. I wouldn't meet her for anything other than a bj though

Offline ferrygood

Do you not feel awkward going to a place just round the corner from your house?

I would!

Rangerslad

I feel safer as I know most people in the area and it was a cheap ee girl. When I was coming back down the close someone I knew was going up lol. The line of work I do I can just say I was looking at a wee job

RandyF

External Link/Members Only

Keep up the good work Lovesamummy! Think she's the only one of that granny gang that doesn't bareback. And she's  a looker....

Offline Smegma

I hear Broxi Bears getiing punted out these days.

Got to be worth a fiver at least  :thumbsup:

Givememilf

I don't know if you're being sarcastic Randy.....  But it makes no difference either way.  Yeah,  she's safe,  I don't go near barebackers for all the myriad obvious reasons.  I've seen this one a good few times,  all blowjob except once where I fucked her are in a half hour.  It was OK,  bit nothing special,  the older lady thing I'm into really works best if they speak English.  Although I'm Scottish,  I like like mature English women best!  But she gives an excellent blowjob and you can cum wherever you want.  I go in and decide where just before I cum,  whatever takes my fancy at the time.  Her mouth,  face or tits,  she don't mind.  She's very reliable,  always available and friendly enough.  No Complants. But by God,  I wish that lovely pole Ginna was still in Partick plying her wares.  She was the best blowjob I ever had,  it would be amazing if she would come back!