Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review question  (Read 1886 times)

Offline pianodave

I turned up to a punt today, expecting to be greeted by the lady, only to have the door opened by a rather rough looking gentleman, ushering me in. Sensing danger, I turned round and was followed by a stream of unintelligible abuse. It's possible he was simply opening the door and the girl was inside ready to provide a top punt, but I feel it's more likely something more sinister was afoot.

Does this qualify as a negative review, since I wasn't actually scammed and it's possible nothing was actually going to go wrong?

Offline HappyandLucky

Punting and reviews are all to do with personal comfort levels. If not happy walk and find another. On a few occasions I have had men opening the door and their surprise has been greater than mine, must be my handsome looks, but my choice was not to walk and all has been fine to date. But with verbal abuse as you walk then it's a negative and others should be warned.

ATMIV

I don't think you should review it as you decided to walk based on an assumption
Perhaps posting a link to her on this thread would be best
It will at least forewarn others as to what may greet them if they decide to visit

OldAdmin

I'd post a negative for that, and would have also walked as you did.
She should have made it clear who would open the door.

Offline pianodave

Thanks. This is the girl: External Link/Members Only

Gut feeling was to walk, took a long time to answer the door and just got a bad vibe. Feedback is good but we all know it's meaningless.

Offline Happyjose

I'd post a negative if you weren't advised beforehand. Who knows what you're walking into and with limited time to make your decision walking is the safer option. The abuse just seals it
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 03:27:24 pm by Happyjose »

Offline HappyandLucky

Thanks. This is the girl: External Link/Members Only

Gut feeling was to walk, took a long time to answer the door and just got a bad vibe. Feedback is good but we all know it's meaningless.
Glad that you posted details. If u have time a review so all will be aware.  :thumbsup:

Offline pianodave

Ok thanks, will post review.

GraceHarper

Hi guys.

Im grace harper... Known on the purple site. Lucyloo was working from a personal residence. Me and her was outside having a cigarette before her booking arrived.
I asked my male partner who I always have in the premises due to having issue in the past with punters making me feel unsafe as a young working girl.
There was no abuse what so ever as I heard the whole thing. The guy knocked then told my male partner that he had the wrong address and walked off. He spoke to lucy on the phone and she even tried to call him after but no answer. she even then txt explaining how he was just security.

I don't believe that girls should ever feel they cant work with security as we can also be in danger too being alone.

Thanks.

Sureshot

Fair play grace but as a punter, being greeted by a bloke is a no-no.  By all means have security on site in case the worst happens but we really dont want to see them!

GraceHarper

Ok... I completely understand and that is never normally the case. Like I said we was outside smoking. The punter had his nose pressed up to the glass of the front door what looked dodgy as hell so I asked him to answer the door to him due to neighbours. Lucy then went straight in after and he had gone after putting out her fag.

Offline Happyjose

Hi guys.

Im grace harper... Known on the purple site. Lucyloo was working from a personal residence. Me and her was outside having a cigarette before her booking arrived.
I asked my male partner who I always have in the premises due to having issue in the past with punters making me feel unsafe as a young working girl.
There was no abuse what so ever as I heard the whole thing. The guy knocked then told my male partner that he had the wrong address and walked off. He spoke to lucy on the phone and she even tried to call him after but no answer. she even then txt explaining how he was just security.

I don't believe that girls should ever feel they cant work with security as we can also be in danger too being alone.

Thanks.

The issue is that the punter didn't know that a bloke would answer the door. That in itself is enough without prior warning. How you and your friend arrange to be safe is none of our concern, but we expect it to be discreet and out of sight.

GraceHarper

yes and I also expect the same from punters. placing noses against doors is not acceptable.

OldAdmin

Ok... I completely understand and that is never normally the case. Like I said we was outside smoking. The punter had his nose pressed up to the glass of the front door what looked dodgy as hell so I asked him to answer the door to him due to neighbours. Lucy then went straight in after and he had gone after putting out her fag.

Looks like you've used the common tactic by prossies of attacking the complainant and making them seem they are dodgy one :rolleyes:

yes and I also expect the same from punters. placing noses against doors is not acceptable.

And again. I guess you want to keep on repeating it so people forget the original complaint?

Offline HappyandLucky

As they say, go with Grace with ur banning  :lol: . Well done Admin  :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

Ps, also interesting how much WG lurk. A few hours in and with a wiff of a neg review on the horizon they appear quicker than a premature ejaculation  :hi:

Offline smiths

I turned up to a punt today, expecting to be greeted by the lady, only to have the door opened by a rather rough looking gentleman, ushering me in. Sensing danger, I turned round and was followed by a stream of unintelligible abuse. It's possible he was simply opening the door and the girl was inside ready to provide a top punt, but I feel it's more likely something more sinister was afoot.

Does this qualify as a negative review, since I wasn't actually scammed and it's possible nothing was actually going to go wrong?

I know others including admin have posted but the review rules stated above under rules make clear a review CAN be done if a WG accepts a punters booking, nothing more than that HAS to have occurred.

Offline smiths

Ps, also interesting how much WG lurk. A few hours in and with a wiff of a neg review on the horizon they appear quicker than a premature ejaculation  :hi:

Indeed, an ever increasing number of WGs and pimps avidly read this site as its the premier punting site in the UK.

Offline pianodave

What Grace says isn't untrue, I did peer through the glass in the door after no one seemed to be answering - the venue is exposed, in a crappy area, and there is no door number so I thought I might have the wrong house. When a bloke answered, this was still my thought. When he tried to get me to go in, I decided not to chance it, with no sign of a lady anywhere to be seen. Also, I didn't hear what he said as I left after saying I wasn't coming in, it may well have been "have a lovely day" but he didn't look very cheerful.

It seems likely that I was being over cautious on this occasion, but I have never ever had a man open the door before and this plus the location was enough to decide not to risk it. Maybe I missed out. I shall leave the matter there.

Offline smiths

What Grace says isn't untrue, I did peer through the glass in the door after no one seemed to be answering - the venue is exposed, in a crappy area, and there is no door number so I thought I might have the wrong house. When a bloke answered, this was still my thought. When he tried to get me to go in, I decided not to chance it, with no sign of a lady anywhere to be seen. Also, I didn't hear what he said as I left after saying I wasn't coming in, it may well have been "have a lovely day" but he didn't look very cheerful.

It seems likely that I was being over cautious on this occasion, but I have never ever had a man open the door before and this plus the location was enough to decide not to risk it. Maybe I missed out. I shall leave the matter there.

Her lying would totally ensure I did a negative review as I don't like lying low lifes, but obviously what you do is up to you.

Offline pianodave

She hasn't lied, in fact her account is pretty accurate, albeit from a different perspective. Lou did call me afterwards, but I was on the drive home by then. Although "dodgy as fuck" is something I've never been called before ... quite like it  :lol: I doubt the 6 foot muscleman was intimidated by my 9 stone frame though.
I'll leave a neutral I think - the only real issue is whether it's ok to have a bloke answer the door - obviously she thinks it is, as is her right - and whether this is just cause to walk - which it is for me, and obviously she disagrees. A disagreement on etiquette is what it seems to be, so a neutral seems appropriate imo.

Offline HappyandLucky

So you travel in all good intentions for who knows how long. I can totally understand Boyfriend spooked you and you did what was right for you. If WG is busy having a smoke, then a lesson to her that it cost her your visit and numerous others that use this site. I appreciate the desire to respond to a WG rebuttal, but we understand the truth from your first comments. What you decide on your review is up to you but put a link to this thread.  :hi:

Offline Trevor12

Presumably she sent you a text to say: ready now, this is my door number. She should have had the sense to not tell you she was ready, until she really was ready.

I've never had a bloke answer the door. I imagine in the moment, it would definitley throw me, and I'd likely walk / get the fuck out too.

Offline freddiej

If I got a hint of a male presence it would likely make me back out. Call me windy but I would feel vulnerable.
If it happened at any time during the punt I couldn't relax.

I'm sure they will have been present at times but if I don't know I can assume not.  It's up to the WG's but they need to be able to see the negative impact it can have.

Offline NelsonH

According to the link this was a £200ph punt!

Offline Happyjose

Being arsed enough to be ready on time and answer her own door is probably extra

An unsolicited call to the punter afterwards to lay on some abuse was a nice touch as well.

DG

I was blinkered by her pics and was about to say I'm not sure I would have walked. But the £200 price tag and Sales/Wishlist would have put me off right from the start and wouldn't have booked anyway. Her profile is one of those where clearly everything will cost you. When I'm offered a drink I don't want to worry about how much it will be.

Offline pianodave

No it was a £90 punt, for some reason she reduced her rates massively for one day only.

I should be able to get this review up later - and also a positive one for the Plan B that went a lot better.

It's frustrating that UK girls just can't get it right, very often. EEs are boring, but at least they can manage the basics of having a decent venue, answering the phone, doing what they say (normally, romanians excepted) and keeping their boyfriend out of sight. It's no wonder they are taking over. It's not rocket science, but less and less brit girls seems able to manage it

Offline Happyjose

No it was a £90 punt, for some reason she reduced her rates massively for one day only.

I should be able to get this review up later

After your review she might reduce it further until it reaches the right level given her attitude and service