Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Susie_Thai  (Read 1221 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy_Susie_Thai (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline puntforfun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just had a meet with Sexy-Susie-Thai after reading the previous review.

Having read the reply on her review of her location, she was in my area so thought I would give her a call. She was closer than I thought !, she can see my garden from her flat lol.

£60 for Half Hour.

Phoned a couple of times, no answer and went to voice mail, I didn't leave a message, but got a text 20 min's or so later saying phone now! a text message might well be a problem for some, unless you have a phone just for punting.

Anyway a time was arranged and I phoned when I was in near for her to give me the flat number, well basically I phoned from my living room as she is only a minutes walk away.

She gave me the numberr and I proceeded to her door, she discreetly opened the door, being very wary of neighbours seeing coming and goings, same when I left, she checked the coast was clear- this is not a bad thing, shows she has respect I guess.

Susie gave me a warm welcome with a kiss, fee was dealt with and she left the room while I undressed. Room was romantically lit, a single bed with a large wall mirror beside it. Soft Thai music playing -a nice touch!

After a minute she came back a and asked if I would like a massage first, I agreed and laid down on my front, at which point I could see her undressing out the corner of my eye. Oil was applied and what followed was a relaxing massage with lots of body to body contact, I really could have fell asleep. After teasing touching with finger nails in the nether regions it was time to turn over . Then followed the same, more oil and body to body massage. She has the most amazing long nipples on lovely breasts, she offered them to be sucked-just beautiful.
Asked if we could do 69, she was happy to do this and was quite responsive every time my tongue went deep into her sweet tasting pussy, my cock was rising well to the occasion with owo at her end.

Time to put the cover on and then missionary - my choice as I can control things better. Lovely tight pussy and she was happy to let me go deep. Plenty of kissing but not dfk, which is ok for me, but I felt she would maybe do dfk if I became regular and I probably will actually.

So in summary, if you like Thai women, as I do, then you will enjoy Susie, she maybe not the age she states on her profile, but she is beautiful, great body and those nips are to die for, she warm and welcoming.

Offline Dude2k13

What age would you say she was?
I found her voice quite funny when she was trying to talk dirty, think I even nearly laughed

Offline puntforfun

Maybe 30
She didn't talk dirty to me, no need.