Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Divine Lara - shoddy attitude and time scammer  (Read 1509 times)

7 review(s) for Divine.Lara (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following my HoD failure, I booked Lara yesterday at short notice.

Price paid: £120 for an hour

Communications: Her English is pretty good, so no issue there

Venue: Large hotel about five minutes walk from Canary Wharf tube station.  Bit tired, but no issues as a punting venue

Looks: One of those women that look pretty when she smiles, but not so great when she isn't.  You wouldn't recoil in horror from her on meeting her.

Figure: 5'5" and curvy - breasts are good but probably C-cup rather than the advertised DD.  She has a bit of a belly, but I can cope with this when presented with a curvy figure.  Put together, her looks and figure don't really add up to a £120 punt.

Services:  I started off with DFK - she has a strange technique of waggling her tongue at top speed rather than getting stuck in.  Moved on to fingering her whilst receiving OWO - this was the highlight of the punt and I ended up coming on her breasts (she said CIM was also available, but not a facial).  At this point I felt the punt was going well.  However, things took a real downturn once round 2 started and I had the condom on.  She was very keen for me to take her from behind - however I like to start off with her on top.  She reluctantly did this, but rather than bounce up and down on my cock she was grinding backwards and forwards - which does nothing for me.  I told her this, but she still refused to go for the up and down motion.  I switched so that I was on top - however she positioned her legs in a way that wouldn't allow me full penetration, again suggesting that I 'go from behind'.

Eventually I realised the only way I could fuck her properly was to take her in doggy, so that's what I switched to.  At this point she started to fake an orgasm - another turn off for me.  Once she'd finished faking it, she came up with the gem 'you've got four minutes left baby' when there were 15 minutes left.  I told her I still had 15 minues left, but she replied 'but you need five minutes for a shower, and so do I'.  This argument totally killed the mood and my boner - I decided my best move was to get out of there as soon as I could and head to the pub for a commiserative pint. 

Would I see her again: No chance.  I've posted before that the key to a good punt is the WG's attitude, and Lara's attitude yesterday was pisspoor.  I expect she tries to cut short every punt she does - I strongly suggest you don't punt her and choose someone else to spend your cash on.

Offline Riprock

'You have 4 minutes left..'   What a bint.

mrhappypants

I have seen her. 

1) do you think the photos are actually her?

2) there has been some "blandly positive" reviews on here by the same group of members who wrote similarly positve reviews about passionate scarlet as I remember.

Dave

Offline Malvolio

I'd say the photos probably are her, although taken two or three years ago.

Offline droplet

Shes been on my HL for a long time. I remember reading ok reviews about her and that overall she wasnt fantastic. So I didnt go for it.

Sorry to hear you had a crap time. If she said that to me, Id lose my boner too. Its the worst feeling....to be fucking a girl and she says something and you loose your boner. Kills the whole thing. £120 down the drain.

Mendra

If you get Lara on her first or last punt of her shift. You will get all the best bits of her. Another one of my favs actually, £100ph. Love to be fucked really hard and get dripping wet too. Loves to be fucked with her panties on! A+ is on offer at a price and yes she can accommodate. She has nice firm tits and an arse that is begging to be fucked. ( don't go in asking for this and that like your are in Pizza Hut and she may surprise you) Turn on some dance music and she is on fire. DFK, OWO (occasionally). When tired she does pretend to love - she told me this so I tell from the onset to stop pretending. She can be booked under classy.vicky. Think the maid has 2 or 3 girls. Lara is the best IMO. Scarlett and tatiana. Think Scarlett has stopped working though. The use Aldgate East, Covent Garden and old street chain hotel.