Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melysa-kiss - scrumptious sex kitten  (Read 4277 times)

1 review(s) for melysa_kiss (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for Naughty.Melysa-4u (21 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline darkdeep

External Link/Members Only
Wembley location: Good, modern downstairs flat. Clean, great bathroom.
Lots of free parking right outside.

Saw Melysa about 3 weeks ago. Actually thought I was going to see Renata but Renata (Melysa's sister) was away and Melysa had done a switch and bait!
(Renata is here: External Link/Members Only)

However... this gorgeous munchkin-faced sexy girl with a perfect body was standing there saying "I'm really really sorry I lost my profile and I haven't made a new profile yet...  it's ok???" and she was very apologetic, friendly and warm. So I decided to stay. And extend to 90 mins. And £20 extra for anal too.

What followed was just SO MUCH FUN.

I want a shower, Melysa wants to join me! So we both clean each other - then dry each other.

Then she takes me by the hand to the dressing room that has mirrors all along the wall (mirrored wardrobe doors) - kneels down and deep throats me.
I'm watching in mirror - and she let's me gently face fuck her.  Such a turn on.

Then the rest of the 90 mins is just lots of DFK, OWO, 69, RO.
Lots of anal fingering and RO (Melysa loves it).

Melysa goes to town again on my cock and balls and perineum. I urge her to rim me... she hesitates... wants to but doesn't want to... oh God!
Then I sit on her face and finger her...  heavenly!

Then fuck in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy,

Then anal... gently... does it. But after a while she let's me go full steam ahead.
My impression is that she can handle anal fine but gets much more from vaginal sex.

All the time so friendly, warm, horny - she makes the sexiest faces, sparkling eyes, big smiles - very playful dirty talk.
Just yummy scrumptious time with a really horny fit sex kitten.

Note: she came once during missionary supported by her fingers. Said she used cum a lot when she started  - not so much now :(

Final ending - both us back in the shower.
(And it is a great bathroom and shower).

Plus they will do a duo together but will only kiss - no other interaction than that.

yes - the B&S is not good - but what is a working girl to do who has just lost her profile?
The key thing is service and looks and attitude.
Service: 10/10
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 9/10
Attitude: 11/10

Note: I don't think photos on website are Melysa... you can't see face anyway.

If prettiness is more important see Renata
If a PSE inspired GFE is more important see Melysa

BOTH are great girls.

Please someone report on a duo?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice review darkdeep.

I have seen both girls 3 times.

If its the Melysa I remember, then I would agree with you - not as attractive as Renata, but a real whirlwind of horniness in the bedroom. 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

'Profile' now says accessing from Romania. Will try and see her when she's back.

renata4you

Offline david_mason

I discovered sth interesting today. you can actually see WG's face pics in whatsapp (the one they use as their profile pic) sometimes, if you have their number!

Melyssa's is there if anyone is interested/bothered to check...

Happy punting

LL

Fuck. Now I can't decide whether to [brave the risks and try to] book Renata or Melysa!
Thanks for your review.

Offline david_mason

This is melyssa's face pic (from whatsapp). hope this helps ;)

LL

Yep it helps - thanks
Renata it is then  :hi:  :drinks:

Offline lewishamguy

Yep it helps - thanks

Hey LL did you read Renata's latest reviews here?

;)

Offline fitalic

Yep it helps - thanks
Well you may end up seeing Mellysa cos Renata could be doing her shopping.

LL

Hey LL did you read Renata's latest reviews here?

;)
I've seen some negative reviews from people who have never actually met her if that's what you mean :)
I got the message that she's messed some folks around. I'd need to have a backup option in the same area, as on any punt.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Cheers. It must be 3 years since I saw Melysa. Her face looks fuller here and her hair very different (different colour and slicked back) but I can certainly see a resemblance. No idea what kind of service Melysa now offers, but it used to be hotter than Renata's. Renata's obviously the better looker.

Same probable problems with bookings I would guess though.     

Offline lewishamguy

I've seen some negative reviews from people who have never actually met her if that's what you mean:)
I got the message that she's messed some folks around. I'd need to have a backup option in the same area, as on any punt.

Yeah but they went to see her  ;)

LL

Yeah but they went to see her  ;)
And I do appreciate their warnings. She has pissed off a number of respected members here. So I wouldn't make a special trip there just for her - I'll have some other girls in mind in the same area.  Plus she only gets one chance from me. I'm not so desperate to see a particular girl that I'm prepared to be let down again and again but I reckon it's worth one shot.

Offline iPad3

Sorry guys but we have a positive reveiw here for a Bait and switch with further discussion about seeing girls who are clearly fucking punters about, wtf!

Fair enough you know the risks and if you choose to book anyway that's your lookout but surely this kind of behaviour warrants a negative reveiw, at best a neutral so we are at least alerting our fellow punters to what's going on.

After the whole Renata thing this just adds more weight to the fact that anyone visiting that place is going to get there fingers burned!!