Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina 4 U - Glasgow - Hot Polish Girl Back.....  (Read 3650 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After being last in Glasgow about 2yrs ago (going by my last comments on her) I noticed Christinas profile is now back in Glasgow today..... She is one hell of a hot polish girl.

I just text her and she is back on Glasgow for a couple of weeks .......I can't wait to see her from what I remember she was a gorgeous looking girl and has a great body. After 2yrs in Poland I'm sure she will be looking very tanned and trim .....

Hopefully going to see her tonight and I will get a review up......I can't wait  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After being last in Glasgow about 2yrs ago (going by my last comments on her) I noticed Christinas profile is now back in Glasgow today..... She is one hell of a hot polish girl.

I just text her and she is back on Glasgow for a couple of weeks .......I can't wait to see her from what I remember she was a gorgeous looking girl and has a great body. After 2yrs in Poland I'm sure she will be looking very tanned and trim .....

Hopefully going to see her tonight and I will get a review up......I can't wait  :thumbsup:

HELLO MY LOVERS  :lol:  Taz here's one you did earlier External Link/Members Only

You said she looked like this ho here-
Hidden Image/Members Only

Ughh fuck, do me a favour mate, in this new review don't refer to the punt as a 'date'.  Pet hate.   You were young and fluffy back then  :unknown: 

Offline tazman1002001

Lol....ok no more babes ...

Yep that's what I remember her looking like.....she was really hot and had a great service.

TJ said in one of his previous post about her doing A Levels like a trooper lol....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

She looks fuck all like that picture  :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

How would you know ....you spent an hour pummelling her arse lol

I'm seeing her tonite ... Hopefully after 2yrs in Poland she will be as trim and sexy as hell lol....
Banned by:

Tjkooker

I've seen her three times ! Plus I don't wear rose tinted spectacles when I'm punting  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

I've seen her three times ! Plus I don't wear rose tinted spectacles when I'm punting  ;)

3 times....it must be love lol

You planning another visit this time round?
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Thinking about it. Won't be able to judge much about her current performance from your review, would be a pity to be disappointed. I'm not an optimist anymore.

Offline tazman1002001

Thinking about it. Won't be able to judge much about her current performance from your review, would be a pity to be disappointed. I'm not an optimist anymore.

I didn't get to see her tonight so had to cancel so will be later in the week...... Lookig forward to your review now
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Looks like the two years have not been kind to her  :unknown:
judging by her profile pictures. ...
3 punts last week so a bit tired  :cool:

Offline elihd

i dont think she does owo. Am out!

Offline tazman1002001

I'm 99% sure she does OWO ...call and ask her
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

wow love her hot new pics....she is looking good plus a price drop to £60....glad I couldn't make it the other day now...booked in for tomm and can't wait
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Not convinced with her new pics.
Tempted to revisit... I remember she's pretty cold but had warmed up nicely by the time I was finished.  :yahoo:

Offline tazman1002001

Not convinced with her new pics.
Tempted to revisit... I remember she's pretty cold but had warmed up nicely by the time I was finished.  :yahoo:

I'm not an anal man but her ass does look so inviting in that pic  :diablo:
Banned by:

RandyF

I'm not an anal man but her ass does look so inviting in that pic  :diablo:

Somebodies went a bit quiet.....not what you hoped for Taz?  A 7/10?  Your a busy man I know, and these things take a LONG time to write it's Just usually your so mad keen crazy keen for them.....

moosehead69

There was a FR put on aw but her profile has gone now... Pity as had arranged to see her next week..

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah ...she had some personal issues I'm sure .......I think this is reason for profile going.

Randy only reason I didn't put up a review yet.......

However is short she is looking good and her pics are accurate, overall a positive punt.

Downside is the flat isn't the nicest in gallowgate, also she doesn't do OWO or allow fingers but not a deal killer for me........final thing is her dog bit her ankle so she has a bit of scar which isn't great as I'm a foot lover :(.

If her profile returns I will get my review up.....
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

So dissapointing that her profile has gone....looks like some personal issues have popped up.

Oh well she was my plan for next week....but don't worry plan 2 is in the wings and back in Glasgow...... :dance: ..... busty claudia....

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Don't think it's the same girl.

moosehead69

There was a FR put on aw but her profile has gone now... Pity as had arranged to see her next week..
Ah just realised it was old review from 2013.... Hopefully taz can confirm if photos are of Christina....

Tjkooker

Don't think it's the same girl.

id say the photos are her. probably upto date pics.

Offline tazman1002001

Yep all accurate pics.....that was the room I saw her in with the flowers on the bed side table....
Banned by:

moosehead69

Would be interested in review if u had time

Tjkooker

I'll write it for him.
Blah blah blah blah fluffy blah blah towels blah blah bathroom blah blah blah feet blah blah
10/10

Offline tazman1002001

I'll write it for him.
Blah blah blah blah fluffy blah blah towels blah blah bathroom blah blah blah feet blah blah
10/10

W A N K ...... :lol:

I will write up a review Tonite......
Banned by: