Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose - W2  (Read 4746 times)

117 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (117 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lewishamguy

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to all punters here who reviewed Ellie. I arranged an hour booking with Ellie on Monday afternoon. Good communications followed by text, phone. Her flat is about 5-7mins walking distance from Marble Arch tube which is just off Edgware Road, very easy to find. Discrete flat entrance. I was welcomed from the door with a smile of her pretty and innocent face. a girl next door :angelgirl: Facially I found her very attractive 8.5/10. a perfect size 12 and nice pair of natural breasts. Upon arrival shower and drinking was offered. After a while we jumped into bed. A great start with FK/DFK, then OWO which was really good, We've had sex on missionary she was very responsive and maintained a good eye contact during sex. Second round I finished with a tit wank although I was asked if I would prefer CIM/Facial but I didn't ruin her face with loads in that time well perhaps on second visit I'll try facial. :P Her English is very good as long as she has been here in UK for about 16yrs. We had nice chats in between the session. She is very friendly and her attitude was excellent. No clock watching at all when I left her flat it was nearly one and half hour in my watch. :) A very good experience with Ellie. I would definitely return.

:hi:

Offline Hobbit

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to all punters here who reviewed Ellie. I arranged an hour booking with Ellie on Monday afternoon. Good communications followed by text, phone. Her flat is about 5-7mins walking distance from Marble Arch tube which is just off Edgware Road, very easy to find. Discrete flat entrance. I was welcomed from the door with a smile of her pretty and innocent face. a girl next door :angelgirl: Facially I found her very attractive 8.5/10. a perfect size 12 and nice pair of natural breasts. Upon arrival shower and drinking was offered. After a while we jumped into bed. A great start with FK/DFK, then OWO which was really good, We've had sex on missionary she was very responsive and maintained a good eye contact during sex. Second round I finished with a tit wank although I was asked if I would prefer CIM/Facial but I didn't ruin her face with loads in that time well perhaps on second visit I'll try facial. :P Her English is very good as long as she has been here in UK for about 16yrs. We had nice chats in between the session. She is very friendly and her attitude was excellent. No clock watching at all when I left her flat it was nearly one and half hour in my watch. :) A very good experience with Ellie. I would definitely return.

:hi:

I'm glad you had a good time. I also had the pleasure a while back. Her DFK was great.

Offline lewishamguy

I'm glad you had a good time. I also had the pleasure a while back. Her DFK was great.

Good to read your review too. Indeed her DFK is excellent.

:)

Sylvester

She is high up on my HL.  She looks very pretty and sounds as though she provides a consistently strong service.

That'll do for me. :thumbsup:

Big Cat

Disappointingly (for me) doesn't see anyone under 29... says she'll consider slightly younger if they have very good AW feedback (of which I have none). Wonder why she doesn't see younger lads?

Offline monstar

Nice review lewishamguy - I agree Ellie is great and I plan to meet her again soon. :thumbsup:

Sylvester - have fun!

Big Cat - she will only meet younger guys if they have good AW feedback, as she had problems with them not being discreet and not turning up to bookings in the past. She told me that she does like young guys and seemed to enjoy my company.  :kissgirl:

Offline barnstorm123

Disappointingly (for me) doesn't see anyone under 29... says she'll consider slightly younger if they have very good AW feedback (of which I have none). Wonder why she doesn't see younger lads?

She may see you if you can convince her you're not a moron. She had some guy turn up shouting the odds outside her front door claiming her photos were misleading or some shit like that. So she's a bit cautious. She's worth the effort in my view, a really nice girl and great in the sack.

Big Cat

Big Cat - she will only meet younger guys if they have good AW feedback, as she had problems with them not being discreet and not turning up to bookings in the past. She told me that she does like young guys and seemed to enjoy my company.  :kissgirl:

She may see you if you can convince her you're not a moron. She had some guy turn up shouting the odds outside her front door claiming her photos were misleading or some shit like that. So she's a bit cautious. She's worth the effort in my view, a really nice girl and great in the sack.

Sweet, might give her a call - thanks chaps

Offline lewishamguy

....she does like young guys and seemed to enjoy my company.  :kissgirl:

Good boy monster perhaps you should see her very often. :P

Offline lewishamguy

Sweet, might give her a call - thanks chaps

Yes, best to ring her when the number is displayed or send an email as others mentioned that she may have exceptions to some young gentlemen you never know.

:)

docbydaypunterbynight

I too tried emailing her about a booking she said she requires one more feedback on my AW profile and then im good to go

she looks hot in the profile and i cant wait to book her

endomorph

She is very concerned to keep as discrete as she can in her block of flats. I had to spend a while outside until she was confident that her neighbours were not around. Same when I left. If it is any recompense, she is much better looking in her pictures than in the flesh.

Sylvester

She is very concerned to keep as discrete as she can in her block of flats. I had to spend a while outside until she was confident that her neighbours were not around. Same when I left. If it is any recompense, she is much better looking in her pictures than in the flesh.

Do you mean the other way around...?  ;)

endomorph

Do you mean the other way around...?  ;)

No, I meant what I said.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
@ Endomorph

I appreciate you found my photos misleading despite me stating my size and my reviews here stating my size too saying I was curvy. You left angry right at the door never even saw me undressed or had the chance to spend time with me to judge overall.  I treated you very well and with dignity. I believe my photos are accurate because they are mostly selfies and I always take time to prepare and dress up nicely for each meeting.

I appreciate your view though as you can't always win with everyone.

Offline Rye

@lewishamguy

Glad one of my reviews helped (assuming you read it of course!)  :hi:

Not seen Elle for a few weeks, but she's still firmly in my HL, she gets better every time  :thumbsup:

Offline lewishamguy

Saw Ellie on Monday evening for the second time. Have had a fantastic an hour session. FK/DFK, OWO, sex everything was perfect with great enthusiasm. And this time I did facial as I was told to do so :P and she took it eagerly with a good eye contact  :kissgirl:. The one hour session ended nearly in one and half hour.  :)

Yaris

thanks for the review. she looks very cute. added to hot list. :blush: