Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sarahjayneleeds / AdultWork  (Read 1735 times)

J.W.Pepper

2 hour in call.
01/04/15
Parking good.
I have seen SJ a few times now, well more than a few. lol
SJ works from home, has a brilliant place, clean and tidy.
As from you walk though the door, a Kiss "YEP" that's what i'm talking about. you are put at ease straight away, for me it's the norm now.:)
Tea, coffee, is always on offer or i did one time have a shower, just finished work, you need too be clean Guys. ( don't come off your time trust me)
In the bedroom as on her profile, loves the french thing, by god Guys you want the "GFE" you will get it, trust me. SJ clamps on like a vice, ( God thank you for putting this heavenly Lady on earth)
She can meet my mum, she would love her and so will you.
SJ, IS my little PVA.
Go see her Guys, i can not recommend highly enough.
Be safe Guys.

J.W.P.

External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Reads like a badly disguised bit of self promotion.  GUYS every sentence.

bod666

It is also possibly the worst Review I've seen in a while. Doesn't really tell you anything.

yorkshire123

Probably way off the mark (Its never stopped me before) but here's my take.......

Punter (fluffy fucker) gets ripped off & is advised by a regular to post it on UKP (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53269.0)

Punter pays back regular by posting a positive review (fluffy fucker style) of real past visits (I'm not going to talk quality of as mine are just as shit)

Now I'm not saying that I think anything underhand is going on or that our very own sarahjayneleeds is implicated in any sort of wrongdoing.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 09:58:28 am by yorkshire123 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Reads like a badly disguised bit of self promotion.  GUYS every sentence.
You beat me to it kooker. I thought I was reading an advert, not a review of a punters' experience.  :hi:

J.W.Pepper