Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Lia - Birmingham  (Read 4430 times)

13 review(s) for Blond Lia (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

Lia is a Czech girl with the well reviewed Amanda.29's group.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 - 1hr

Positives
Looks.
Attitude.
Services.
Not a clock watcher.

Negatives
Unsatisfying oral technique. (I know, I'm being really picky)

Comms 10/10
Phoned hour and a half before, agreed time and confirmed services were inclusive. Immediately received text with expected address.  I've been there once before to see Amanda and hope to eventually get around to seeing Sandy and Alex.  Phoned when I got there (5min early) and was texted the address.  Took what felt like an hour to get the door panel to register the numbers and call. Tempted to bring my toolkit next time.

Where 7/10
The usual location. Smallish room. No mirrors of use :( .  Well lit though, so at least I can see who and what I'm doing.

Who 9/10
Lia has film star good looks.  She's intimidatingly beautiful.  I see a mix of Charlize Theron and Maria Bello. Long straight, blond hair. Age on profile seems right, but she could probably pass for younger. Seemed taller than 5'5" to me, maybe I'm shrinking. Tanned, soft, curvy body.  Smallish, but soft and perfectly formed perky tits (let's hope they stay that way). Fabulous arse, if only....  Worth mentioning is a big scar on one of her lower legs and a number of smaller scars that populate her thighs.  Apparently the result of a childhood accident.  It wasn't a problem for me, but might be a deal breaker for some. Her english is very good.  I had to repeat myself a couple of times but then I can be a bit of a mumbler.

Services 7/10
Everything on her list is available and included.  I had FK, OWO, RO, 69 and popped twice.

FK, throughout, a few times got quite passionate but never became DFK.

OWO, nice enough, but not come inducing for me at any rate.  I wanted CIM and said so, but despite watching a beautiful blonde sucking my cock for some reason her technique wasn't working for me so I asked her to stop and switch places.  It's strange.  Before I mentioned CIM, it was sensual and varied with lots of tongue, after, she seemed to go into auto mode pumping it in and out of her mouth with her hand around it, but not really sucking it.  This was the only part of the meeting that didn't work for me and the only time things felt mechanical.   I also really like a girl to go deep but as DT's not even on her profile I can't complain.

RO,  she tasted lovely, is neat and tidy and was very responsive.  Fingers not allowed inside though.

As the meet progressed I became increasingly aware that she was spending a bit too much time wanking my cock when she was supposed to be sucking it or wanking it while sucking.  I really became aware of this during 69, when I thought, hang about, she's not doing her share.  I did move her hand once, but it seems to be her way of doing things as it kept going back.  I'm sure many of you prefer it like this anyway, but worth mentioning in case like me, you don't.

Sex was very good.  The first pop was in missionary after the initial bout of RO following the unsuccessful CIM.  She seemed really into it.  After a short break and a chat, I initiated more FK which progressed to OWO (the original nice kind) and 69, then on with the hat and into CG for quite some time before she suggested switching positions.  Then followed a long session of doggy, to prone, to folded deckchair, standing doggy and finally popped in reverse CG with about 5 min left. 

Attitude 10/10
Lia came across as a lovely, gentle, intelligent person who can hold a conversation.  She was happy to do every thing I wanted and happy to let me take the lead.  She was engaged and attentive throughout and I felt the meeting progressed very naturally.  At no time did she suggest that time was short or try to make me come more quickly than I wanted.

Conclusion 9/10
Lovely looking girl with a great body and a warm personality who provides an engaged, convincing, GFE.  Although quite vanilla, a very nice experience. My only criticism would be that she needs to improve her OWO technique and stop wanking so much.  (I should probably take the last bit of advice myself)

Offline Bumbuttass

Link is working for me...

Added to the HL

That ass looks amazing i must say

MrBridger

Offline BillyBackDoor

That ass looks amazing i must say

It is.  I spent a few minutes staring at it and stroking it before doing her in doggy.

Offline Bumbuttass

Her profile says she receives rimming so will definitely be sticking my tongue deep in there!

Offline BustaNut

An excellent, well written, in-depth review. Thanks mate  :thumbsup:

Offline BillyBackDoor

An excellent, well written, in-depth review. Thanks mate  :thumbsup:

Cheers mate.  Just had a look at your reviews, as you do.  You've only ever posted neg or neutral.  Have you never had a good punt?  Or do you keep all the good ones for yourself.  :diablo:

Offline BustaNut

Cheers mate.  Just had a look at your reviews, as you do.  You've only ever posted neg or neutral.  Have you never had a good punt?  Or do you keep all the good ones for yourself.  :diablo:

I just spent 20 minutes writing a reply and just accidentally deleted it! I'm not writing it all again, so here's the shortened version. I've been punting for a long time and the amount of very good punts I can probably count on one hand. I really should write up reviews for them but the girls in question have been reviwed several times over and my review (IMO) would be a pointless exercise.

I've had a lot of average punts and a lot of crap ones too, it's these punts which I tend to write about as it helps fellow punters out there avoid throwing their money down the drain. It's probably the wrong mindset to have, but I'd rather read about and avoid a shit service provider than read another positive review on a girl who's been reviewed many times over.

B.

Offline Trevor12

I've had a lot of average punts and a lot of crap ones too, it's these punts which I tend to write about as it helps fellow punters out there avoid throwing their money down the drain.

They've certainly saved me some cash. Sexy Holly and Playboy Girl are two girls I've avoided after a search of their AW numbers showed your negative reviews, so thanks!

Offline Trevor12

Took what felt like an hour to get the door panel to register the numbers and call. Tempted to bring my toolkit next time.

I know the feeling...

There are always helpful student types in and out of the building, more than willing to hold the door :D  I just wait inside until I get the 'come up' text.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Fair enough mate.  No offence meant.

I have to admit that if I got top service from an unreviewed girl, I might be tempted to leave the review till I got bored.

In fact now I think about it, must happen a lot.

Edit:  this is a reply to BustaNuts reply#8
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:00:08 pm by BillyBackDoor »

Offline BillyBackDoor

I know the feeling...

There are always helpful student types in and out of the building, more than willing to hold the door :D  I just wait inside until I get the 'come up' text.

Tell me about it.  This absolute darling Chinese girl followed me in to the lift.  Think Alina Li, but prettier.  She got out at 6.  I couldn't help but wonder....

Offline Juankerr

Took what felt like an hour to get the door panel to register the numbers and call. Tempted to bring my toolkit next time.

Lia has film star good looks.  She's intimidatingly beautiful.  I see a mix of Charlize Theron and Maria Bello.
Another Great review Billy  :thumbsup:
Having visited the venue many time's I have found that once you have keyed in the flat number, press and hold the bell for a few second's before releasing. This usually work's first time for me.

Facially Lia remind's me of Caprice Jane, only not so cutesy with a sexier harsh look IMO.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Having visited the venue many time's I have found that once you have keyed in the flat number, press and hold the bell for a few second's before releasing. This usually work's first time for me.

Cheers J, I'll try that next time.

Loveit

Thanks for a very helpful review BBD. A couple of questions if I may. In most of your reviews you comment on whether you would return but not for Lia. Any reason? Also can I ask if she uses lube as a matter of course. Like your review of Candy too and very tempted. So same question does she use lube or is she naturally lubricated? Thanks.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Lia did use lube and yes I would certainly see her again.  Candy, I honestly can't remember whether she lubed the front door, but obviously the tradesmans required some.  I think I'd be a bit disturbed if it didn't.  :vomit:

Offline BillyBackDoor

..yes I would certainly see her again.

But thinking about, more than likely as a plan B.

Loveit

Thanks BBD. Not sure plan B makes the HL? Do you rate Candy higher?

Offline KidCandyShop

Having recently punted with Lia and a lot of what BBB say's I would agree with IMO she is a solid plan be punt and if she sorted her BJ skills she would be a very good plan A, I found her kissing and the way she rubbed her self over your body very good, my review will follow shortly.  :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

pye024

I've been to see that group over the last couple of weeks. I'm planning on punting with all the combinations as soon as I can. Lia and Tery are my next choice. Will hopefully review them all in one big review. Done Amanda and Tery and I've done Sandy and Alex.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I've been to see that group over the last couple of weeks. I'm planning on punting with all the combinations as soon as I can. Lia and Tery are my next choice. Will hopefully review them all in one big review. Done Amanda and Tery and I've done Sandy and Alex.

Anyone got links to the group ?

Thank you.

pye024

Anyone got links to the group ?

Thank you.
Maybe group was the wrong word to use. They all use the same flat in Birmingham City centre. They are all have profiles on AW. Doing this off my phone so I can't add the links ATM. The 1st group of ladies that work together are:
Blond Lia
AMANDA.29
LOVELY TERY
After a short time, they leave and these ladies use the flat:
DARK ALEX
SANDY.HOT
I've fucked Sandy and Amanda and I'm hoping to fuck them all at same stage.

Offline Twist

I don't think it's a good idea highlighting groups of girls working together as this could attract unwanted attention from those who look for such things. I suggest the previous post is removed.

pye024

I don't think it's a good idea highlighting groups of girls working together as this could attract unwanted attention from those who look for such things. I suggest the previous post is removed.
Point taken but they advertise that they work together on their profiles and it has been mentioned many times on this site before hence why I didn't see any problem.