Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MALINA.  (Read 1273 times)

2 review(s) for CATALEYA. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

PumpEnough

Time: 30 mins + extension 20 mins
Paid:  £60 then £40
Area:  Sauchiehall St

First off, I'm struggling to tell if it's the same person in the pictures, the girl I saw had more to hold.  She doesn't do kissing, anal play and bj is with the condom on etc... anyways that was not the problem.  She decides in her own head that time is up, even though I knew I still had time.  She asked for £40 for extra 20 mins, I reluctantly agreed handing over the cash thinking with my cock and that the time would level out.  But NO she ends it early again and starts getting dressed, telling me someone is coming round to see her.  I looked at my phone it was only 30 mins altogether.  (the girl then makes the comment she's an honest person).
Stayed standing outside the door for 2 mins, feeling cheated.  I asked for £20 back which seems fair. Her and an older lady there starts pushing me away from the door.  Saying they are calling the police (speaking loud pretending they are on the phone to the police). 
I was given back £10 at first then another £10 a few mins later.  So the session turned out to be 30 mins - £80

The problem was she was poor in judging the time.  I was the one being the clock-watcher, wondering where has this time gone.  I felt bad being made to ask for some money back, wish the situation could have been avoided.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Romanian. You can't possibly have thought it would be a good punt.

Offline mr small

looks like a 5 year old photoshopped her face  :scare: :scare:

JazzMan

I looked at her profile but that photo put me off.

Hidden Image/Members Only

chico1000

Romanian and naff feedback..Interestingly there is feedback from some guy called DIMITRY67 apart from that being a big clue he appeared on another review about a shite punt. Bit of a pattern there.

Offline auldie63

I'm sorry but what part of

WARNING: WORSE PROSSIE EVER. TIME WASTER IN THE ROOM. WORST SERVICE EVER. AVOID , NOT RECOMMENDED.

in her bleeding feedback did you not understand. Some of you guys should give this game up for the sake of your wallets if nothing else.

PumpEnough

All the rest of the feedback was positive so I went with the majority. 
DIMITRY672's feedback - "My time flew by" that's probably exactly what happened, he just didn't realize his time was cut short.  :lol:

DG

Romanian and naff feedback..Interestingly there is feedback from some guy called DIMITRY67 apart from that being a big clue he appeared on another review about a shite punt. Bit of a pattern there.

Bobbyniceguy and Kamasutraboy figure in the feedback for all the same Romanian girls too !! I don't know much but this sounds like a case of very bad judgement on the OPs part.

Offline elihd

The same with "Alexandra-irisss" they are all in the same group!