Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wanifer - Poni thai Nottingham  (Read 1830 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd do the return visit to check out the new girl....

Really pleased I did :)

As last time the place is clean, drink offered on arrival, lovely lady greets you, easy to find, easy parking etc.

New girl Wanifer is pretty, great body, natural boob and shaved pussy, smells lovely, lovely lady, good English, eager to please.

The action - from the start she was into passionate dfk, loved it, I tend to skip the massage and like to get straight in with the fun, lots of fire play, fingers in, oral on her, she does owo but it's another £20, I didn't opt for this on this occasion, great oral skills, layed her down and fucked her hard and deep, she genuinely seemed to enjoy it as she got really wet, passionate kissing throughout, seemed very genuine gfe, flipped her over and banged her from behind, very sexy, asked if she would do anal, she said it was another £50 as she never done before but the way my thumb fell in her ass I'd doubt it lol, again I declined that option but it was available.

Great 30 mins, probably one of the best ever, certainly a top 5 !!!

Even though driving home thought that's 3 punts in less than a week it's getting a little addictive !!

I'd totally recommend this one gents, unfortunately she is only around a few more days before going back to her real job Tuesday, so dab in before you miss this gem :)

Steptoe

Danny

Yes, that is the girl Wanifer
Go try. You will not regret.

Step

Offline X3 Guy

Knew you would enjoy it!

She told me she was working all next week til Friday 10th, hope she is as I want to see her on Tuesday, can you confirm Iloveoral??

:scare:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Appologies I forgot to add the aw link to the review matey thank you

X3 I think she will be gone on Tuesday matey, that's what she told me last night, I have a feeling today is her last day and she goes home Monday morning, she lives 70 miles away.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 03:35:43 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline X3 Guy

Another girl there now, if anyone has a go please post here- I will also provide feedback if I get there before!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Any photos online anywhere as yet?

If she is as nice as the last 2 I will certainly be returning :)

Steptoe

Photos of the new girl (Honey) seem to be on-line now (Awork - not Vivastreet but guess that will come).

You lucky ****ards. I am 100+ miles away  :diablo:

Step

Offline X3 Guy

Have booked Honey for tomorrow will let you know how I got on sometime after I have released a month's load.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Looking forward to your review matey, I don't think I've time to have a look this week, I hate it when work gets in the way lol

Can you ask if there's another new girl, just honey or if Em is still there?

Not sure how often they get new girls :)

The woman running the place is lovely!! I wonder if she is available hehe

Offline X3 Guy

I will ask and yes the owner is very nice, bet she has serviced a few gents in her time!

Steptoe

Looks like Em is back on the menu.
I phoned to check (not that I can visit from 100+ miles away but I was intrigued). Seems she planned to take a few weeks off but then changed her mind. Women!!

The Lady running the place - note Lady with a capital L - used to live very close to where I am now and we do know each other.   ;)  It is probably good that she is now a distance away or I would likely make a fool of myself

Step

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You think there is any chance of the owner getting her hands dirty for a one off or have I no chance hehe

Worth asking matey :)

Steptoe

You think there is any chance of the owner getting her hands dirty for a one off or have I no chance hehe

Worth asking matey :)

I did say Lady
Be prepared to duck - A slap on the head often offends, and she is stronger than you think.
Stay with Em and Honey. Anyway, from my experience after seeing Em you will have no breath left anyway.  ** shakes head and thinks about a cold shower **

Step