Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amours payment plan?  (Read 7018 times)

Toshiba

how does that work then?

is it legal?

Mackydees

It's just like one of those Park Hamper schemes isn't it? Just without the massive markup and out of date sausages!

So you pay a bit to Amour as and when you can then when you've saved enough you get to spend your savings.

Not sure on legality (although I'm guessing if they pay the girl then it's straying into them not being an advertising agency as such but an employer).

I can't imagine the legalities will ever get tested as can't see anyone using it? You'd surely just put the cash in a bank account, mattress until you had enough rather than paying it to an agency bit by bit? If you got a discount or something for doing it then maybe.

Toshiba

Hmmm interesting, wonder if anyone has used it.

What if they fuck off with ya money?Or just say "what money"

Offline marbella punts rule

that's ridiculous haha... so basically there saying guys who cant afford a punt as and when they like are also are unable to save there pennys up so there gonna help them... wow I find that kinda patronising...

Toshiba

that's ridiculous haha... so basically there saying guys who cant afford a punt as and when they like are also are unable to save there pennys up so there gonna help them... wow I find that kinda patronising...

I think the reason behind it is for married/attached punters can squirell their money to them.

However is this legal?

Offline webpunter

I think the reason behind it is for married/attached punters can squirell their money to them.
However is this legal?
Think its a great idea - if you have a dragon of an OH keeping an eye on everything.  Does it work like GreenShield stamps ?  :lol:

fair play.... guess I didn't look at it from that point of view... im the other end of the spectrum not attached or a squireller <------ not sure that's a word  :lol:

dunno how I managed to balls that above post up  :dash: :dash:

Toshiba

Think its a great idea - if you have a dragon of an OH keeping an eye on everything.  Does it work like GreenShield stamps ?  :lol:

Its a decent idea but what if by some emergency you need the money back for something urgent, can you get it back? I suspect not, it sounds like a mine-field in my opinion

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

how does that work then?

is it legal?

How would you get the money to them? Anyway I think it's a great idea, I'm going to send them some as soon as my Nigerian friend puts the millions in my bank account.   :P :P

Offline Gothic D

The problems that i can see are:
You are leaving a trail if you are paying in by direct debit or transfer.
Is it legal?
What protection do you have if the agency just packs up and vanishes?

Toshiba

The problems that i can see are:
You are leaving a trail if you are paying in by direct debit or transfer.
Is it legal?

that's my point GD, it sounds madness the more i think about it :dash:

Offline Gothic D

that's my point GD, it sounds madness the more i think about it :dash:

Yep just far too risky in my opinion.I think my hiding place is much safer and I can get my hands on it if it's needed for an emergency.

Trelf

Offline toon972

Reading the thread I do not think they are.They are just discussing it.

The fishman 2014

Where did this topic even originate from?

Offline NotTooOld4It

You might have to sue in the Small Claims Court for the return of your money. I don't know what Amour's banking arrangements are, so you'd need to check these if you decide to use the facility. (As far as I can see 'Amour' is not a registered company and so does not exist as a legal entity). Also, you would rank as an 'unsecured creditor', so if Amour were to fail financially you would get your money back only after 'secured creditors' (eg. Revenue & Customs) had been paid in full, which means you might not get a penny. It's a bit like some 'Loyalty Cards' that allow you to 'save' money on them; unless they are covered by the statutory savings protection scheme, your 'savings' are at risk. (Remember Farepak). All that said, Amour has an excellent reputation and seems to be the most popular Agency in these parts, so in the end it comes down to whether we think the risk of discovery outweights the relatively small financial risk of using their Payment Plan. (Let's be honest, we've probably all wasted £50.00 at one time or another on a girl who's turned out to be rubbish).

Toshiba

Where did this topic even originate from?

It originated from me having a look at the new site colour scheme, i noticed a tab on the site and clicked on it, ive never heard of anything like it before, we are discussing the risks invloved and hopefully someone could tell us how this actually works.

Im a nosey fucker anarl

Offline AnthG

hopefully someone could tell us how this actually works.

Im a nosey fucker anarl

I remember when she was here Stacey was actually asked about the Payment Plan

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15675.msg248898#msg248898

Its like the Christmas Hamper plans. What it should be is like the Cinema monthly payment plans. Where if I pay £100 per month every month to them I get to fill my boots worth of punts in that month. That would be worth it then.

The benefit to them would be, even if you don't punt that month, they still get the guaranteed source of £100 income.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Toshiba

Its like the Christmas Hamper plans. What it should be is like the Cinema monthly payment plans. Where if I pay £100 per month every month to them I get to fill my boots worth of punts in that month. That would be worth it then.

The benefit to them would be, even if you don't punt that month, they still get the guaranteed source of £100 income.

seems a bit risky, okies, just curious on this one  :timeout:

sentinel

People are making an unnecessary issue about this.

It's a private arrangement between Stacey and some of the regular clients who asked her if she would set it up.

As far as I know they transfer money to a bank account that she nominates and once a client's account has sufficient credit then he can use it towards a booking. Obviously a client won't be allowed to run a deficit and I would imagine that she would release the funds if a client decided that he needed the cash back for whatever reason. My guess is that it would be a standing order as they are easy to set-up and quite discrete.

It's all about trust and as it's voluntary then anyone who is wary of the implications/ legalities etc. can just ignore it altogether. I would have no hesitation in joining if I thought that it would work for me. Being in credit with Amour well before pay-day when the urge comes to have a quickie with Keeva might be just the job. :cool: :cool: :cool:

greychap

Totally patronising, punting is not an every day need like food and bills if somebody has to give weekly money to them because they cannot save themselves then something is very wrong but there hoping for this to find gullible men!!!

greychap

how does that work then?

is it legal?

Usually this kind of thing you need protection to hold people's money like if you take a deposit from a person renting your flat the money you hold must be insured.

Have no idea why anybody would do this or trust this arrangement. If they got raided by the police and investigated all there money would be frozen and no doubt taken from proceeds of crime act and no doubt customers would be interviewed over this scheme too.

Offline AnthG

Totally patronising, punting is not an every day need like food and bills if somebody has to give weekly money to them because they cannot save themselves then something is very wrong but there hoping for this to find gullible men!!!

Like I say, there needs to be a discount from doing it. If there was, I would do it.

One way to look at from a positive light; There is now no excuses for the girl to go away to hide the money and taking 10 mins to do it. :)

greychap

Like I say, there needs to be a discount from doing it. If there was, I would do it.

One way to look at from a positive light; There is now no excuses for the girl to go away to hide the money and taking 10 mins to do it. :)

To me its totally pointless its like they think the men are thick idiots and cannot save anything themselves no need to offer this service unless like you said there is big discounts on offer to out way the risks involved.

And if men are doing this to hide money from there wife etc then there would be a trace if they got investigated by the police and HMRC and the punter would be dragged in to it even more then not doing this silly scheme.

Trelf

It never ceases to amaze me what a certain few on here can find to try to have a dig at Amour!
A few people have clearly asked Stacey to set this arrangement up for them.
I wasnt one of them but started doing so about a year ago.
I transfer whatever amount of money I can afford whenever I can afford it (I decide how much and when....not Stacey) so its nothing like a hamper savings club!!!
It has never been necessary but I'm certain that if I needed the money back,I could get it.
It is that simple.
The bottom line is that it works well for me and I'd imagine one or two others.
People who trust Stacey.
No one would do it if they didnt trust her.

If you arent interested in it fine,good for you.
But yet again one or two are trying to have a dig at Amour....it is relentless with HC and Greychap....any excuse and its getting very boring now.
You need to get a life lads.

Too many on here are too scared to make a comment on it.

greychap

It never ceases to amaze me what a certain few on here can find to try to have a dig at Amour!
I transfer whatever amount of money I can afford whenever I can afford it (I decide how much and when....not Stacey) so its nothing like a hamper savings club!!!
It has never been necessary but I'm certain that if I needed the money back,I could get it.
It is that simple.
People who trust Stacey.

But yet again one or two are trying to have a dig at Amour....it is relentless with HC and Greychap....any excuse and its getting very boring now.

So don't read and react to the post if it is too close to home, why get involved.

If you did not only use Amour and used another agency and had a bad experience or got threatened, robbed, your property destroyed etc then you would deserve no sympathy.

I would like to see something similar happen to you and then see how you react.

UKP is a punters site not a fan club for Stacey. Your only on here to crawl up her arse and be the mouth piece for her because she got banned.

greychap

So don't read and react to the post if it is too close to home, why get involved.

If you did not only use Amour and used another agency and had a bad experience or got threatened, robbed, your property destroyed etc then you would deserve no sympathy.

UKP is a punters site not a fan club for Stacey. Your only on here to crawl up her arse and be the mouth piece for her because she got banned.

Too many people on her are scared to make a comment its not the mafia are you for real??

If you think that why don't you stick with the other forum you are always on...wait you want to post on there behalf all the time.

Offline MasterChief

It is that simple.
People who trust Stacey.

Fight fight fight

yorkshire123

It is that simple.
People who trust Stacey.

Just when I thought I had read it all now we have white-knighting of a pimps pre-punt savings club  :lol:

Personally I think if you have to pay for punting using such methods you should really take a good look at yourself & your financial situation, but each to their own I suppose  :unknown:

greychap

Just when I thought I had read it all now we have white-knighting of a pimps pre-punt savings club  :lol:

Personally I think if you have to pay for punting using such methods you should really take a good look at yourself & your financial situation, but each to their own I suppose  :unknown:

Exactly :thumbsup:

He is the biggest white knight on here, you could NOT make this up for all the tea in china :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

greychap

He does need to take a look at himself I am embarrassed for him. :sarcastic: :lol: :lol:

Trelf

Frankly,my financial situation is none of your business.
If it is each to their own,why comment?

Trelf

We never did get any proof of this from you.
Malicious bullshit as far as I can see.

greychap

We never did get any proof of this from you.
Malicious bullshit as far as I can see.

You would say this and quite frankly look forward to the day something similar happens to you.

Warwick Hunt

There has been 800 views on this thread. Am i alone in thinking this thread has been started for the purpose of putting the boot into the Amour Agency?
We all know how agencies operate don't we, its a business operation thats been around long enough.
I have used Amour once, Diamonds twice and NNE once and every time without any problems at all. You have to be very naive not to know the risk's involved in the game.

Just saying by the way  :bomb:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 06:57:43 pm by Warwick Hunt »

yorkshire123

Frankly,my financial situation is none of your business.
If it is each to their own,why comment?

If my opinion on the subject matter irks you feel free to press the report to admin button  :hi:

Offline smiths

how does that work then?

is it legal?

Agencies are run by pimps who are breaking the law by controlling prostitutes for gain and if providing the WGs premises running a brothel so no its not legal. Whether the police do anything about an Agency depends on the attitude of the top cops in all areas.

A payment plan is only any good as long as the Agency is in existence AND if punters think they can trust the pimp, not something I would do.

sentinel

As I said it's all about trust.

If Trelf is happy enough to take part in Amours payment plan then that's up to him. It's his money after all and it's up to him how he spends it.

Some folk on here need to chill out and stop being so vindictive, there's enough of that in the world already.

I'm not in Staceys back-pocket by the way, just saying it how I see it.

Offline smiths

I see this pimp thinks ALL punters are as thick as pig shit and actually believe her complete shite that Agencies who control prostitutes for gain are legal, in touch with CID, my fat hairy arsehole. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

If Trelf is happy enough to take part in Amours payment plan then that's up to him. It's his money after all and it's up to him how he spends it.

Some folk on here need to chill out and stop being so vindictive, there's enough of that in the world already.

What posters need to do is none of your business, on here punters are free to post as they wish within the rules, its not a pimps brown nosing forum.

Offline domino999

From an impartial point of view, i would say that this is a really bad idea regardless of the agency involved.

If you can't manage to hide/save up/put elsewhere 50 or 100 quid, then do you really have much hope of achieving anything in life?

Apart from the fact you are leaving a paper trail, risking your money and probably sharing your bank details. I thought in this game it was best to stay anonymous?

Even with a discount involved, not for me regardless of the reduction or agency involved.

Next you'll be asking if you can pay by credit card by swiping it between her arse cheeks!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 07:29:30 pm by domino999 »

greychap

What posters need to do is none of your business, on here punters are free to post as they wish within the rules, its not a pimps brown nosing forum.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sometimes if feels like certain punters are only here to help the pimps let alone a punter that has been wronged.

Offline smiths

Usually this kind of thing you need protection to hold people's money like if you take a deposit from a person renting your flat the money you hold must be insured.

Have no idea why anybody would do this or trust this arrangement. If they got raided by the police and investigated all there money would be frozen and no doubt taken from proceeds of crime act and no doubt customers would be interviewed over this scheme too.

This sums this crap up, an Agency isn't going to have any insurance for this type of thing as they are not a legal entity so no insurance company is going to offer them cover, obviously.

If raided and particularly under POCA the police may well wish to trace those punters with a direct financial link like such a plan would be, linking oneself to a pimp that leaves a trace is not a smart thing to do, even if the police only want to establish the basis of this plan it could mean a home visit from them.

greychap

The word vindictive is certainly not what I would use for me, the payment plan to me I just don't get apart from being in the interests of Amour to know a punter will be spending for sure with them. I have always thought that even before I had my falling out with them. But if anybody wants to use it up to them.

Secondly when a punter has had something bad happen to them via an agency of course they are not going to be happy and charming about them (why would they) maybe only some punters that have been hurt, threatened or scammed would understand.

greychap

This sums this crap up, an Agency isn't going to have any insurance for this type of thing as they are not a legal entity so no insurance company is going to offer them cover, obviously.

If raided and particularly under POCA the police may well wish to trace those punters with a direct financial link like such a plan would be, linking oneself to a pimp that leaves a trace is not a smart thing to do, even if the police only want to establish the basis of this plan it could mean a home visit from them.

Exactly what I said, it does not take a half intelligent human being to figure out.

But she likes to boast about how she is in with the police like on her website in the news section all about the police, just another ploy to get punters to think she is untouchable.

Even if she has had any dealings with the police no doubt she could be useful for info about her rivals.

Many pimps have said before there friendly with the local police even helped them out with a dangerous punter until it is there time to get raided which does happen.

greychap

There has been 800 views on this thread. Am i alone in thinking this thread has been started for the purpose of putting the boot into the Amour Agency?
We all know how agencies operate don't we, its a business operation thats been around long enough.
I have used Amour once, Diamonds twice and NNE once and every time without any problems at all. You have to be very naive not to know the risk's involved in the game.

Just saying by the way  :bomb:

I did not start the thread, but I would not big them up on here because I have seen first hand how they operate if they are mad at you.

Offline AnthG

Many pimps have said before there friendly with the local police even helped them out with a dangerous punter until it is there time to get raided which does happen.

I get the feeling the reason why Diamonds (in particular) and Amour don't get in trouble with the law is because they are on very friendly terms with senior police officers. When you think of it its the only way to explain many things of why they go on ok but the likes of EscortDreams and EscortsNorthEast were constantly raided and prosecuted.

Personally speaking this does not bother me at all. I know someone will likely say it should. But it doesn't for the simple reason of I like using agency's. And I like using those two agency's. So if the owners of Diamonds/Amour send the Chief of Police a diamond encrusted watch for Christmas to  mean when I am on my punt there is not much chance of there ever being a knock on the door I am happy.

I did not start the thread, but I would not big them up on here because I have seen first hand how they operate if they are mad at you.

Can I also ask, as I am just curious of what has happened. But are you saying you have been robbed by someone from Amour?

greychap

I get the feeling the reason why Diamonds (in particular) and Amour don't get in trouble with the law is because they are on very friendly terms with senior police officers. When you think of it its the only way to explain many things of why they go on ok but the likes of EscortDreams and EscortsNorthEast were constantly raided and prosecuted.

Personally speaking this does not bother me at all. I know someone will likely say it should. But it doesn't for the simple reason of I like using agency's. And I like using those two agency's. So if the owners of Diamonds/Amour send the Chief of Police a diamond encrusted watch for Christmas to  mean when I am on my punt there is not much chance of there ever being a knock on the door I am happy.

Can I also ask, as I am just curious of what has happened. But are you saying you have been robbed by someone from Amour?

The police only look out for themselves they wont go and close down every agency in the northeast at the same time does not work like that. But there will be others at some point that find themselves being investigated.

No I have not actually been robbed from money out of my wallet or mugged in the street by them.