Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger_Maggie - Good Punt...Eventually!  (Read 2993 times)

16 review(s) for Ginger_Maggie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zack D

I met with the lovely Maggie last week, profile link: External Link/Members Only

Location wise pretty convenient if you drive, free parking outside if you can find a space (had to do a few circuits before I did) - about 7-10 mins by bus from Golders Green I would imagine. Felt pretty discreet, inside perfectly clean and nicely decorated, a comfortable place to be.

The pictures of Maggie are not exactly ideal on her website, I don't know why she doesn't take better ones as she has nothing to hide - is a very good looking lady around 40 years old, great peachy bum, nice perky tits, lovely woman next door kind of face. But hey I'm not here to review profiles, I'm about the services :)

Lovely warm kiss on entry to the flat, just from that I could tell this would be a cracking punt. Led through the bedroom offered and took a drink (water), paperwork quickly dispensed with then straight into a bout of DFK - very hot, deep and passionate, if only WGs operated like that! Off with her dress, bra and panties (and my clothes too!) and into some serious OWO and deep throating - didn't even need prompting, Maggie took it deep down without any invitation.

Time to get more serious, so on with the protection and Maggie riding on top of me for round 1, no holding back, fake moans etc. seemed to enjoying herself as much as me. Couldn't hold out much longer and ended up cumming, still plenty of time on the clock so relaxed for a few minutes while being cleaned up, with Maggie resting her head on my chest while we chatted and I stroked her all over.

It wasn't long before I was up for more action, so Maggie asked what I would like to do next - I said more deep throating please, she said no problem with a cheeky grin on her face and was straight down sucking me with all her might, varying the pace, stroking my balls - actually one of the best BJs I have had. This must have gone on for what seemed an eternity, before I couldn't hold back any longer - told her I was going to cum and was it okay to explode in her mouth, she didn't slow down so took that as a yes and unloaded!

Just time for a quick cuddle and some DFK, before I had a shower and left - at £100 for 1 hour great VFM, if you can get hold of her highly recommend (she did say she is part-time and guilty of being tardy at times replying to emails, bookings etc.)

Offline davidgood

I am pleased to hear you persevered and had a good punt. And did a review, well done.

Being a genuine semi professional part timer Maggie is hard to get hold of. At the moment it looks as if she in Germany.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Zack D

I am pleased to hear you persevered and had a good punt. And did a review, well done.

Being a genuine semi professional part timer Maggie is hard to get hold of. At the moment it looks as if she in Germany.

Regards,

davidgood

That's a shame, hopefully catch her again soon!  ;)

Offline HappyLarry

Apologies for the bump, but this is to any lurkers out there who may have seen Maggie but not commented.

Anyone seen her recently? Her two review in here seem positive but other comments make out that she's hard work. Looks like she's back on the scene but if anyone has more recent experience I'd love to hear it before I take the plunge.

Thanks in advance gents.

Larry