Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Olivia x - E16 - Royal Victoria DLR  (Read 1222 times)

1 review(s) for Naughty Olivia x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kenlovesspaniard

I went on a punting spree this year to try to get over some girl and Olivia just happens to be a few stops from where I was working so I thought why not, booked her through sms and she replied promptly.

Anyway my first impression of her was she is clearly a meth head and getting pimped, she is nearly a size 0 and looked like she has been starved for days. I can hear men talking when we enter the house so did not feel safe, but I continued the punt because I felt slightly sorry for her.

She offered all the service I asked for but I just try to finish the business asap and get out, booked for an hour only stayed for 20 minutes....

Pros
Location is ok and discreet
Her English is acceptable

Cons
Clearly living with pimps
Photos are overly photo shopped

Overall score: 2/10 I have seen worst but this is definitely one of the punt I wished I walked out on.

If you like the heroin addict look, boney structure, by all means feel free to visit her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

If you do think human trafficking is going on there you can report it.  :hi:

Sorry you had terrible time.  :hi:

Offline kenlovesspaniard

To be fair, it was my rather subjective personal opinion about her first impressions. Who knows, it might be her body guard or boyfriend.

Don't want to ruin the fun for other potential punters, no problem should have walked out, my own fault.  :thumbsdown:

Offline kenlovesspaniard

She definitely looked fucked up when I saw her, albeit still pretty. Maybe she didn't bother to put make up on for me lol.