Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: molly of amour  (Read 1987 times)

Offline jarrovian

External Link/Members Only

Arranged by text through amour. No problems.
molly's house is on a main road in Whickham and is not the most discreet as it has a shared gateway with her neighbour. Parking was a bit difficult but found a space around the back. I would say its a safe area.
On entering I was welcomed by a lovely looking young lady in a sexy little black number. She had very little makeup if any, however she doesn't need it as she has a natural beauty. I was offered refreshments and then led upstairs where we sorted the paperwork.
Molly is Bulgarian but her English is perfect. She told me everything was on offer except anal, which was fine by me.
We started with some very sensual kissing and then molly invited me to remove my clothes and sit on the edge of the bed. She then proceeded with fabulous oral. I then reciprocated and she was very clean and tasted good and really seemed to enjoy it. Next it was her on top and then doggy finally finishing with cim (swallowed). Afterwards we lay chatting and kissing and molly asked if I could go another round. To be honest I need quite a time to recover these days so I declined and just enjoyed a few cuddles before my time was up. This was a great meeting andI never felt rushed. It was a true gfe and would definitely return

Offline Gothic D

I have often considered Molly,it looks like another to add to my list.
I am sure it's the same house that Jenny uses,I have only been at night and found it quite discreet then.
I have never managed to get parked round the back though.I always park down the little side street that's across the road.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

She is a great girl. Highly recommended

Warwick Hunt

Sound's good Jarrovian, can i ask if you booked for the hour please?

Offline Boom52

Good review Jarrovian.

Definitely a one to consider.

It's good that not all EE girls fit the stereotype. Like most things...good and bad in all!

themademan2

It's a shame the agency reviews don't pull through like the independent or adultwork reviews, so punters can read other reviews next to the latest review. I did her first review and she is a great lass and well spoken

Offline jarrovian

Yes I booked for the hour. I tend to take things slowly as I enjoy the social interaction as well as the sexual side of things.

Warwick Hunt

Yes I booked for the hour. I tend to take things slowly as I enjoy the social interaction as well as the sexual side of things.

Yes, i understand that Jarrovian thanks.

Offline toon972

Molly seems right up my street,thanks.

Offline superfurryanimal

She's one of the best ladies imho; an absolutely lovely woman with the best of oral skills. She's such an intelligent  and erudite person too.

Offline jarrovian

Got to agree with sfa her oral skills are superb