Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicous Dawn - Edinburgh  (Read 1911 times)

Shagger69

Looking to have my first punt in over 6 months this weekend and I've been taken in by this wee tins profile. Nice height(for a short arse like me) dark hair, decent body and most off all she's a milf!!

Anybody got any info on her?? ie. worth the money for a 90 minute punt, easily accessible location and more importantly is she personally a nice lady. Not much is showing up in the way reviews, her only report was in 2011 and doesn't say much about how easily it is to get parked or such.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 10:08:54 am by Shagger69 »

JazzMan

Why do 90 mins if you are guessing what she's like?
Why not do 30 mins to see if she's any good, then go back

Shagger69

Why do 90 mins if you are guessing what she's like?
Why not do 30 mins to see if she's any good, then go back

Good point but I prefer my 1 hour-2 hour punts so I can relax and chill for a bit. Half hour to me seems a bit rushed, by the time business is dealt with, those few minutes just waiting then the undressing and dressing again

Tjkooker

A bit chunky. As for the skoolie outfit  :vomit:

Offline Scothorn56

Porcine is an excellent word. Heavy set.
I'd take the harpoon gun along just in case you Find a whale there!

Shagger69

Come on guys, FFS, I'm sure none of us are exactly Greek Adonis' now are we

Shagger69

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35349.msg483916;topicseen#msg483916

You might want to read this thread.

Cheers mate, could be a loada shite but it's a risk and more hassle than it's worth to be honest.

That's why this forum is a great tool, although some seem to take great pleasure in trying to belittle fellow posters different tastes, wants and needs.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:30:29 pm by Shagger69 »

Tjkooker

Speak for yourself jizzy :cool:

Offline skirtLift

Is it only Greek Adonis type mongers who are allowed to critique the looks of WGs.  If so, this forum should be closed down as I can't imagine many members meet your criteria.

Breaking News: We're the ones paying for sex so our looks are irrelevant!

Bluefin

Cheers mate, could be a loada shite but it's a risk and more hassle than it's worth to be honest.

That's why this forum is a great tool, although some seem to take great pleasure in trying to belittle fellow posters different tastes, wants and needs.

No probs Jizz. Had a look at her for a while myself, but that thread put me off a bit. Nothing wrong with a few extra pounds here and there. :thumbsup:

Bluefin

Exactly, and we are allowed to pay for whichever body shape we want. Not everyone wants a silicone, stick figure Barbie doll you know!!  :hi:

Shagger69

Is it only Greek Adonis type mongers who are allowed to critique the looks of WGs.  If so, this forum should be closed down as I can't imagine many members meet your criteria.

Some of the personal stuff towards the women on this forum is disgusting, but that's just my opinion

Shagger69

No probs Jizz. Had a look at her for a while myself, but that thread put me off a bit. Nothing wrong with a few extra pounds here and there. :thumbsup:

Certainly not. Luckily you posted that when you did and I read as I was going to wait till half past then give her a call!!

Good Man!!

Tjkooker

Some of the personal stuff towards the women on this forum is disgusting, but that's just my opinion

If your too sensitive fuck off. Or alternatively grow a pair and accept everybody has their own opinion, thankfully this board exists and we can give those opinions. I hear Prossienet is desperate for fresh blood.

Shagger69

If your too sensitive fuck off. Or alternatively grow a pair and accept everybody has their own opinion, thankfully this board exists and we can give those opinions. I hear Prossienet is desperate for fresh blood.

Ok then....

What a knob 'ed

Offline skirtLift

I'm not one of those guys who runs down the appearance of women for no reason, if someone does that in my company I will blank them, I don't see the sense in mindless negativity of that kind.  But, this forum is a little different, many WGs post fake, old or non-realistic photos backed up by their white nights and paid trolls... so it's only natural some punters will respond with the reality check, it's not being unkind or anything personal against the WG, it's correcting the imbalance, so UKpunters don't get ripped off.  If the WGs don't like it they should be more honest.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 09:29:29 pm by skirtLift »

JazzMan

I agree, I'm always polite, respectful and considerate on this forum.
There's no need to be offensive to other punters or girls.

Tjkooker

I agree, I'm always polite, respectful and considerate on this forum.
There's no need to be offensive to other punters or girls.

I do hope your saying that tongue in cheek jazzman. There is considerable evidence otherwise  :lol: