Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nawtyfrancesca  (Read 7452 times)

Offline Ramone78

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Anyone visited this lady recently ?
Last reviews I can see on here were 2012, just wondering how upto date the Pictures are etc etc
Any info appreciated !

Offline RACKMAN

Hi Ramone

have visited this lady a couple of times. She is one helluva dirty bitch and her pics are up to date. You name it and she will do it. Last time I saw her was around a year ago but cannot imagine much has changed since.

Offline Ramone78

Excellent thanks for the reply
Now shes on Holiday  :dash:

Offline RACKMAN

That's a bugga mate. Need to tie it in a knot until Monday lol :scare:

JackBurton86

Thanks for the little review.  :drinks:

Just put her on my hot list.
Was put of travelling out to Derby way. But if she is a dirty, dirty girl. Then I should make the effort. Photos look good. :yahoo:

smithie1000

I went once and she has a good laugh with you and will do anything.  I had OWO first and kissing is good too, she put a thick green rubber on me, I could not feel a thing?  Anyway I said can you finish me off with a good hand job, she did better she wanked and sucked me so good the CIM was fantastic.  Only reason I never went back was that rubber??????

JackBurton86

Just to let everyone know. There is some videos of her on line. I wasn't sure whether it was OK on not to post the link on here.
She can suck cock good.  :yahoo:

Online j122

Video links are fine, there's a thread in this section with loads of EM girls in
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53374.0

Online j122

Nawtyfrancesca

Hi I'm nawtyfrancesca or Francesca the pictures currently on my front profile picture today 050316 are current also see my Twitter @nawtyfrancesca

The guys from realpunting.com came to film me on Wednesday so there will be footage on there

Offline Buttons

Welcome Francesca. Takes a brave lady to post on here.

So, what about these green thick sensation killing condoms. Have you ditched them for something more subtle? Us guys hate shagging wellies..... :lol:

Nawtyfrancesca

Welcome Francesca. Takes a brave lady to post on here.

So, what about these green thick sensation killing condoms. Have you ditched them for something more subtle? Us guys hate shagging wellies..... :lol:

Ok  not sure what sort of condominium that was...may have been a flavoured one meant for giving oral with as sometimes guys like oral with protection. Just a mishap probbly 😩   I have regular ones I use for penetration ....not green thick ones lol 😂😂😂

Offline Buttons

Ok  not sure what sort of condominium that was...may have been a flavoured one meant for giving oral with as sometimes guys like oral with protection. Just a mishap probbly 😩   I have regular ones I use for penetration ....not green thick ones lol 😂😂😂

Good to hear that. Thick green rubber should be stamped with Hunters and kept in the mud, not rolled onto stiff cocks..... :P

Nawtyfrancesca

Good to hear that. Thick green rubber should be stamped with Hunters and kept in the mud, not rolled onto stiff cocks..... :P

I totally agree and I can only apologise to the guy in question for my mistake, he should of said something I would of been more than happy to change it 😳

Offline ir34

Hi I'm nawtyfrancesca or Francesca the pictures currently on my front profile picture today 050316 are current also see my Twitter @nawtyfrancesca

The guys from realpunting.com came to film me on Wednesday so there will be footage on there

Cheers Francesca. Do you visit Notts or work from Notts at times? Some of us who can't travel due to time constraints would still like to meet you if you come to Notts town.

Nawtyfrancesca

Hi there

Unfortunately I'm not a driver ... Yet so out calls are very difficult for me ,

smithie1000

I totally agree and I can only apologise to the guy in question for my mistake, he should of said something I would of been more than happy to change it 😳
that was me sorry  :hi:

smithie1000

🙂
Hi it was a couple of years ago, I tried to make a booking but you were very busy.  I booked you but my sat nav was not working and I could not find the little turning lol.  Next time I tried they were doing road works around Burton and I was too late.  When I finally got to see you, you felt sorry for me and we had a great chat about it, only thing is you put that fucking thick rubber on and I could not feel anything lol.  I told you so you gave me a lovely hand/mouth job and let me come in your mouth - my first.

Nawtyfrancesca

Yes bbe I've moved from there Now , I'm in a little village in Swadlincote and it's very nice and easier to find 🙂

smithie1000

Yes bbe I've moved from there Now , I'm in a little village in Swadlincote and it's very nice and easier to find 🙂
ok thanks

TheNewSeeker

So vomits-worthy when they say 'bbe'  :vomit: :

Offline Knny

I see she has been banned.  I thought the reason read 'trout' and guessed I was in the review section. :)

DogFace36

I see she has been banned.  I thought the reason read 'trout' and guessed I was in the review section. :)

LOL. :D