Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle  (Read 1471 times)

1 review(s) for _ Michelle _ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Michelle last week as I was up in North London - I had seen a few of the reviews on here, and her own replies and went ahead.

Her place is over by Colindale, about a 5-8 minute walk from the tube. If you drive, park in the side streets by the tube or the tube car park as there is no parking outside her place.

Arranged over the phone and was told to call when I got to the tube. Then given directions and told to call when I get to the block. Get to the block and obviously its so as she can check out who is visiting her, and told to go over the road to the actual block she's in. So many new buildings going up and builders and workmen around that no one takes any notice.
Apartment was very clean and tidy, asked to remove shoes as the carpet is new.
Greeted by Michelle wearing tight fitting jeans and boots and shirt. She looked damn hot, might have to ask for the 'normal civilian look' in the future :-). Anyway, took the hour (why oh why do i do it on a new punt !) and off she went, as they all do (to check the notes aren't forged, that's what I would do anyway!)
I got undressed and when she came back in she got undressed, she had on some lovely lingerie, we had a lovely few minutes of standing DFK, she is quite passionate/dominant with it.
More of the same on the bed, she has a great pair of knockers, and a nice body. She's a good size 12 that i'm sure could be a 10 sometimes. Oral with, followed by some missionary sex all with DFK and great eye contact (she does have great eyes too).
Offered a massage but declined. Carried on with a session of kissing and cuddling then a lot of talking which was my fault, hence no second pop. She's a nice enough lady, I think because she's been doing this for so many years that she's kind of seen it all and doesn't give a monkeys as its only a job. I left on time, yes she answered her phone when I was leaving but I'd had my time and was on the way out.
A decent punt for £100, Michelle is an attractive woman, in a safe area, in a nice apartment.
Would I return, yes.