Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady A-Romford  (Read 3132 times)

7 review(s) for Lady A... (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

After having her on my hot list of East London possibles  for a while, I managed to make a detour off the M25 earlier this week to see Lady A aka Alyna.

We started off with Alyna rubbing her bum against me and undressing. Once on the bed she gave me covered oral and got me hard and ready for a quick burst of mish.

While recovering and chatting she could see I was getting firm again so she took me in hand and mouth and got me rock hard for the main event. She covered me up, lubed me, knelt at the edge of the bed and guided me in for a good session of anal.

I had probably started too soon and I could not cum, but after a rest she took me in hand and squeezed another drop out of me over her tits, so I was happy with our first meeting.

As usual I have to give some words of warning-  Alyna has some tats and she is Romanian.

If that does not frighten you then here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

Offline punk

After having her on my hot list of East London possibles  for a while, I managed to make a detour off the M25 earlier this week to see Lady A aka Alyna.

We started off with Alyna rubbing her bum against me and undressing. Once on the bed she gave me covered oral and got me hard and ready for a quick burst of mish.

While recovering and chatting she could see I was getting firm again so she took me in hand and mouth and got me rock hard for the main event. She covered me up, lubed me, knelt at the edge of the bed and guided me in for a good session of anal.

I had probably started too soon and I could not cum, but after a rest she took me in hand and squeezed another drop out of me over her tits, so I was happy with our first meeting.

As usual I have to give some words of warning-  Alyna has some tats and she is Romanian.

If that does not frighten you then here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

one to HL, no OWO though.

Offline davidgood

Hi Punk,

I had not read her profile in minute detail. If I had used the clean fresh towel on the bed and taken a shower first, OWO might have been on the menu.

But unlike her negative reviewer I was rock hard and ready for action when I got my kit off and on the bed, so the condom went on easy peasy and I was more interested in a quick burst of deep mish than being sucked too much.

I see he was not happy about lack of DFK in a half hour booking. To me DFK is nice to have but not essential as I am not planning a long term relationship with a WG. For me, the essential for a 1 to 1 of anal was delivered.

Regards,

davidgood

niceguyjames

looks like she has an amazing Jennifer Lopez type ass, what size is she roughly

Offline Jimmyredcab

I got excited when I saw Romford ------------- however I don't see Romanians and certainly not with totally useless photos.

Hidden Image/Members Only

dmitri

Agree she has nice shaped ass but main problem with this Romanian  girl is that most  things they dont mention clearly in profile. So chances are like that you will not get OWO or DFk even they say on profile or will ask you extra. :thumbsdown:

Offline davidgood

I got excited when I saw Romford ------------- however I don't see Romanians and certainly not with totally useless photos.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Sorry to excite you Jim, but I am following a request or directive or something to make locations clear in the title of reviews.

I did think of you when I was doing this review, so I put a clear warning that the girl is Romanian before the link to her profile, so you did not need to click on it.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

James,

I am not an expert on ladies dress sizes. She is not a little waif or a big chunky girl, so I am guessing she is maybe size 12 or 14. She is what I would describe as a bit pear shape as she has modest sized tits with a nice (IMO) sized rounded bum.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline roo222

I would say 14, she's built on a big frame and has a bit of a tummy. Glad you managed to have a good time with her; if you just want a cheap friendly-if-impersonal fuck with anal and no kissing then I imagine she's up your street.

Did she kiss at all? She refused point-blank with me (and I'm clean, personable, mid-thirties, reasonably attractive and minty-fresh to a fault). I found that incredibly annoying as it's an essential service for me, and FK is on her AW likes.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would say 14, she's built on a big frame and has a bit of a tummy.  (fat cow) 

Did she kiss at all? She refused point-blank with me.

No kissing seems to be the norm with Romanians.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: