Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Angel touring Bristol  (Read 1253 times)

5 review(s) for  beauty (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring Bristol this week and looks hot.  Previous feedback says that she's avoided DFK in the past.  Spoke to her and she's got good English.  Arranged a time for a meet at her Bristol hotel and confirmed it by text.  Then texted her a clothing and services request but she wouldn't confirm any of this by text cos there at her discretion (including Kissing) and seemingly she'll decide at the time of the meet.  She sounds a chancer so gave her a miss in the end and cancelled.   :thumbsdown:

Making this a neutral cos we had a confirmed booking but didn't meet cos she would only confirm what's on offer once your through the door.  More than likely only offering a basic EE service and using her Likes List to attract custom then relying on us punters not being brave enough to walk once we are in her place.   :thumbsdown:

Not good business.  :scare:

Offline PaintBrush

Not good sir.

Pity because she looks well hot and I would have put her down for future consideration.

Offline madeinwales56

Good for you Roth. The more people who either walk or cancel because prossies like this fuck punters around the better.

spkmstr48

Assume this was plan A, think you made the right call.

Memory of plan B still makes me smile, must reread the negatives.

Offline Roth

Assume this was plan A, think you made the right call.

Memory of plan B still makes me smile, must reread the negatives.

Yep Naughty Angel was plan A.  :thumbsdown: :wackogirl: :mad:

Fortunately Claudia came up trumps as plan B.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:

Loveit

So has anyone actually seen her to give a real review of their meeting? She is in Bristol again and I'm tempted.

Offline Roth

So has anyone actually seen her to give a real review of their meeting? She is in Bristol again and I'm tempted.

Loveit, why don't you TOFTT? :unknown: 

But make sure you agree all the services that you want from her.  She refused to do that for me by phone/text  even though all I was asking was in her Likes List.  That made me suspicious.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

spkmstr48

See link at the top of this thread.

Not expensive though so if you assumed no DFK or OWO...

As Roth says...