Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josie of Wolverhampton  (Read 4393 times)

5 review(s) for josie k (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I was a bit of a loose end so I decided on a short-notice punt. A quick look on AW led me to Josie:

External Link/Members Only

( That link looks far to long so please excuse my newbie ness on what is my first review)

Comms: Were good. I rang and there was no answer. Josie texted back minutes later apologising and asking me to ring back. Arranged a 30 minute visit. Usual method of postcode and text when you get here which is never a problem when you have a punting phone!

Venue: Standard semi in North Wolves not far from the A449 and J2 M54. Didn't see much of the house, just the hall, stairs and landing plus the bedroom. The place smelt fresh and the bedroom was clean and functional. A clean towel was provided which gets extras marks from me!

The lady: Josie is your typical English girl next door. Not a beauty queen but a reasonably attractive young lady. Her skin was smooth and she really had lovely tits.

Cost: £60 for 30 minutes.

Everything was as per the AW profile. I never bother with paying for access to private gallery pics but I was not disappointed.

I spent an enjoyable half hour with Josie. She has an engaging personality and shows a genuine interest in you during your time together. She had wonderfully teasing hands! I'm not generally a FS guy but what we did was great. I think guys who enjoy FS will not be disappointed.

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for reviewing.

( That link looks far to long so please excuse my newbie ness on what is my first review)

If you scroll down her AW profile, you get 2 shortened links, 1 with her name, and the other with her unique ID number.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Thanks Trevor.

I've wondered for a while why there are two links to an AW profile. Now I know!

Offline Trevor12

Thanks Trevor.

I've wondered for a while why there are two links to an AW profile. Now I know!

If a girl changes her profile name, the name link will no longer work, but her ID number link will.

To change her ID number, she would need to start a completely new profile.

Offline midsman2012

Cheers Jack, I've been thinking about this one and appreciate the view.

Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline r1965h

Saw Josie K yesterday. Nice bubbly girl, very easy to talk to and put me at ease straight away.

Service was ok, she's definitely bigger than the size 12 stated on aw. Would see her again if I found myself in the area but I wouldn't make a special trip over to Wolves just to see her.

Offline DAlpine1980

Does anybody have any info on whether this review is still accurate?