Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking the piss... Price  (Read 2970 times)

Tjkooker

External Link/Members Only

28 my arse. This ones been about longer than I've been punting. £180 for a bird that's got a pretty poor reputation in Glasgow is the icing on the cake though. Known for double booking, lazy service and attitude issues. Count me out. Hope none of you guys consider her either.

Offline alwaysbetonblue

She "gazumped" me years ago when she was staying at the Radisson. I had only booked 30 mins, she openly admitted someone booked for an hour and cancelled mine. Think I had a lucky escape, she thinks she's something which she quite clearly isn't.

Attitude fucking stinks and I get the feeling she might be a private gallery scammer these days anyway. Accessing from Ireland and appears all over the place with no feedback from June 2014.

Cb76

I seen this girl years ago, must have been 8 years ago. Actually was a really nice girl at the time. Can't remember what I paid but she is one of best punts ever had!

Cb76

I seen this girl years ago, must have been 8 years ago. Actually was a really nice girl at the time. Can't remember what I paid but she is one of best punts ever had!

Was down in Brighton I seen her.

Tjkooker

Unfortunately cb76 she has fucked quite a few guys about and done the old one cum in an hour to a few guys in Glasgow. Mud sticks. Would you really want to risk £180 on that ??? She must be nearing 40 now.

Cb76

Unfortunately cb76 she has fucked quite a few guys about and done the old one cum in an hour to a few guys in Glasgow. Mud sticks. Would you really want to risk £180 on that ??? She must be nearing 40 now.

Age wise I am thinking early 30's as sure she was mid 20's.

One of my pet hates is working girls who "never age"!

£180 is a joke!

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

28 my arse. This ones been about longer than I've been punting. £180 for a bird that's got a pretty poor reputation in Glasgow is the icing on the cake though. Known for double booking, lazy service and attitude issues. Count me out. Hope none of you guys consider her either.

Her pics always turn me on..but her prices and feed back bring me back to earth with a bump lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Agree with above post.
Excellent photos , I start to be tempted. Then the price slaps me back to reality.

Tjkooker

Age wise I am thinking early 30's as sure she was mid 20's.

One of my pet hates is working girls who "never age"!

£180 is a joke!

Get fucking real. Look at her feedback. In 2008 she was referring to punters as "you young guys" that was SEVEN years ago.

JazzMan

Get fucking real. Look at her feedback. In 2008 she was referring to punters as "you young guys" that was SEVEN years ago.

Not much tread left on the tyres.

bensonhedges20

Shes always charged a premium judging by her reviews as they show her prices ranging from 150-180 over the last 5 years.

Shes also very very flaky. No doubt you will get bumped for longer bookings and also she seems very uptight. Might work in the london scene but i doubt she  can work in glasgow and be flaky at those prices.

Lastly, look at her free gallery and you can compare what she looks with and without photoshop.

Avoid.

Offline Deepstroker

I think £100 ph is taking the piss so she would have no chance..

RandyF

I remember J_E_N_N_A_I__UK.  She used sit permanently at the top of the Glasgow results when I first started using AW - long before the Poles arrived, and started dominating the results.

Not that I'd have recognised her from her new Playboy Playmate pictures though  :lol: A proper dog.

Some guys are suckers for that Playboy look though, bet she'll get a few bookings before she fucks off elsewhere. Presumably that's all she's after.

Offline J_H

Profile now down. This site actually works!

Rangerslad

I seen her a couple of times a few years ago. If I remember right she was hard to get an accurate time sorted with but she was worth it. She does have an attitude but we got on pretty well. She could fuck As well. Think I paid £150 for the hour but she was a clock watcher. I think she's now mid 30's she wasn't far off the same age as me. Don't know whether I would use her again or not but she was about when I started punting about 10 years ago

Offline Deepstroker

Im glad you enjoyed it. I think £150 per hour tax free is taking the piss,,just my view..

RandyF

Profile now down. This site actually works!

You'll not get rid of that sow, that easy. Been around AW from day #1.

Offline davetherave99999

If it's the same Jennai burd from years ago she's a scouser. I used to see her regularly, but that was probably 7 odd years ago, and when I saw her profile fairly recently, it was the same pics as back in the day.... which is never a good sign!