Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Darcy Glasgow  (Read 3812 times)

chico1000

External Link/Members Only
Hannah had been on my hotlist for a while and recently decided to visit her.  Communications were excellent. As she was located in Springburn and knowing the area a bit I decided to phone her and enquire where exactly and she was able to reassure me she was in a very quiet and safe bit. Parked my car round the corner and was in her flat very quickly.  Hannah was dressed in a short negligee type thing g string and heels.  She was a tall big boned girl some may say slightly chunky.  Her body was quite toned there and there was absolutely nothing too scary going on.  Photo's fairly accurate.  Facially she was very attractive a fresh kind of look, long brown hair, lovely teeth and had a nice smile. We had quite a long chat before the action and I found her very friendly, intelligent and confident. Went into the bathroom and she passed the TAZ Glasgow Bathroom Scale. 
Eventually I asked Hannah to give me a light massage and then she went into some nice DFK.  I explored here breasts which were quite big and natural with responsive big nipples. Then into a very good BJ she did some DT and did some gagging.  I could swear I could see a tear in her eye as she gagged on it.  Not really had a proper DT before and enjoyed it.  She kind of alternated between that and sensual.  Eventually I asked for a condom and she initially went on top. Now I don't know if if there is such a thing as a tight pussy or she had excellent pelvic muscles and control but she gave one of the best rides I have had in this world of punting. A nice touch was looking at you while shagging you and smiling at you.  There was a lot of moans and a bit of dirty talk nothing OTT. It was probably a fake organism but it seemed  real at the time.  We did a few positions with her on top and then went doggie she liked getting her arse slapped.  Then off with the  condom and as she said to  me when I phoned her up and asked her about her likes "all of that could happen"
Positive from me. Would return perhaps for half and hour next time.

mavgoose

Still relatively new on here. Unsure if I should leave my own report or add to this. I've seen different opinions on starting another or adding to current one.
However , I'd mostly be echoing the above report , so I'll add my comments here.

Discreet flat , secure buzzer entry , & lovely and clean inside.
Very pretty girl who only does this a few days a week.

I feel Hannah is happy to get to know you first , and your fun time starts after initial pleasantries.
Always have a shower before and , at my choice , after if desired. Usually run a little over time.

Passionate kisser & very good and deep OWO. Will let you climax in her mouth or over her body.

Was lucky enough to meet her as her first customer one day , after she'd had some time off , was very memorable. !!!!!
As Chico said , nice eye contact and some erotic pillow talk.
Has probably put on a wee bit of weight in the last year , but carries it well.

A well presented local girl who certainly seems to enjoy herself. A clean and safe flat to visit with a sexy brunette who is accommodating and takes her time.

An easy 8.5/10. I know I'll be back.

Offline J_H

Thanks for the review, Hannah has been on my hotlist for a while, just missed her last month.

Problem is there are so many on the list! Being mature (i.e. an old cunt), I don't like to visit a WG unless I have a good four or five day load on board to make a decent splash.

Am I the only fucker who wishes he had two cocks!

happychess

Sound attractive, she is on my list for a while. Will see her very soon
Thanks for good review

Offline J_H

Met up with Hannah a few Saturdays ago. Can echo everything that's been said about her.

I've been thinking for a while about alternating between a regular girl, and something a bit wilder from time to time.

Not come to a decision yet, but if I did Hannah would probably be my first choice  for a regular.

RandyF

Is Hannah ideal 'regular' fodder J_H?    Only ever seems to be available at random times, rarely with any advanced notice.

There's a lot to be said for strictly part-time hoors.  There tend to be quite sane for one thing.

chico1000

Is Hannah ideal 'regular' fodder J_H?    Only ever seems to be available at random times, rarely with any advanced notice.

There's a lot to be said for strictly part-time hoors.  There tend to be quite sane for one thing.
Fuck me (well maybe not) are you actually saying you like Hannah. That's two girls within a week you didn't have a serious downer on.  Maybe you are back on medication now.

Offline tazman1002001

Fuck me (well maybe not) are you actually saying you like Hannah. That's two girls within a week you didn't have a serious downer on.  Maybe you are back on medication now.

:D :lol: :yahoo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

I agree that her semi restricted hours are a plus.

Same day bookings suit my work pattern & having seen her recently I was very happy with her Comms / flat / bathroom / bedroom & services. A good looking local girl who knows how to please....

I'll be back , for sure.

Offline J_H

Definitely ideal for a regular girl.

An extremely sane girl, too, if that's not a contradiction in terms. I favour midweek, daytimes punts (I'm too old to stay up late!), but she says that she DOES have midweek days off. I found her a bit hard to get a hold of at first, but I think once you got to know her, you could work things out, as you'd then have her phone number.

Offline J_H

Oh, and she put the envelope (which the money was in) straight out of sight and never opened it in my presence.
Shows her faith in her own character judgement. Remarkable girl.

happychess

I am looking forwards the appointment today :yahoo:
Will update after that

happychess

Thanks for the reviews for Hannah (Chico and Randy).
Just saw her this morning, what i can say is excellent, excellent and excellent. She is the final full stop in the whole of my punting life :drinks: