Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sakura friars lane lincoln  (Read 5398 times)

Offline gary03

this is sakuras second parlour in lincoln.it is much nicer premesis
modern flat with nice nedroom.girl was from homg kong.didnt speak much english but pleadant & gave good neck & back massage.basic sex is 50 but she does cim for extra 20.all in all very pleasant
give it a go

Jackjones

any more info? say an AW link or something along tho's lines? :unknown:

Offline gary03

numbed is 07804 866140
they only seem to advertise in local paper

Offline gary03

07544 252599 is correct number
please ignore other number i postef

Jackjones

ok, what about the other palour you said about, same number and no link only local paper advert again?

Offline gary03

yes its on nrwport in lincoln.much older & pokey place but still oriental girl at 50 never been offered ectras there though & is same number

Offline Jamesbattersea

Offline gary03

they seem to be at newport ad only
still advertise in lincs echo

Offline Jamesbattersea

The echo ads seem very vague just a name and a number which one is it?

Offline bigloud

Do you have to book by phone or can you just go and knock? If so does anyone know the address?

Also, is the place legal? Don't want to risk getting involved with someone who's in the UK illegally.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 10:58:59 pm by bigloud »

Offline bigloud

Do you have to book by phone or can you just go and knock? If so does anyone know the address?

Also, is the place legal? Don't want to risk getting involved with someone who's in the UK illegally.

Thanks.

Bump.

Offline gary03

07732 412824
but they only seem to be opeeating out of newport parlour at moment in lincoln
they have one thai or chinese girl a year & all seems legit.the girls move around the country weekly & seem happy to please.

Offline gary03

Offline Paulpunting

Newport place is down alley at side of.coral bookies
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Jamesbattersea

Thanks for the number Gary I'm going to try in the new year.

Offline bigloud

I've just about given up on the Newport place; no response by email and no answer on the phone  :dash:

Guess I'll stick to Oasis...

uptheimps

Has friars lane gone now? would have been ideal - right in the town centre

Offline gary03

yes they are only on newport now.its more basic but room is ok

Offline Lincsdude

I texted the Newport number this week and got a text back from a new number. Apparently they have moved to the Forum, North Hykeham.

Offline gary03

Interesting.hopefully a nice place like one was in friar lane
Anyone tried this new location?

Offline Lincsdude

FYI I think it must be the same place that advertises as Lincoln Angel on Vivastreet, although the address on
the listing still shows Burton not North Hykeham. I texted the number shown and was given the location as
Forum Flats, North Hykeham. Lincoln is more convenient for me, but I may give it a try sometime.

Offline gary03

Thanks they say they have a busty Japanese girl at moment
Might be worth a visit

Offline Jamesbattersea

I rang the number given by Gary a couple of weeks ago before I read on here :kissgirl: that they have moved. I went along on a Sunday evening whilst the wife was away a her sisters to flat 2 the forum above the pharmacy. Bear in mind this was only my second proper punt and I found it a bit weird that an older chinese woman answered the phone but an old chinese geezer by the name of john answered the door, he took me to a bed room with a Chinese woman that at a guess was about 30 though age is very hard to tell with oriental women. She could speak no English except "suck no condom £10 more", which shouldn't be according to the woman on the phone but I paid because I felt that was the only money the girl was going to get as I had paid the old guy. She had a nice little body and face but put in no effort and was in a rush the whole time telling me "quick quick 15 minute up" although I'd paid for 30 minutes i was only there about 20 mins did a blow and go. I feel uncomfortable about the whole situation because in hind sight I think there might be some sort of people trafficking going on and can't recommend it and will not be going back. The best thing about the night was elite fish and chips was on the drive home so I got a mouth full of fish for the second time that night.
Gents please tell me your thoughts on my theory about the trafficking.

Offline gary03

Sorry your punt wasnt good.i suppose with these new girl every week can be bit hit & miss.as regards trafficing i dont think so at least not in past.most of girls have seemed very willing & one even gave me a second pop of o to completion as i was hard again after she did masage to do full half hour.
I have not been to them since they moved & on this report will give them a miss from now on.

Offline Lincsdude

Does anyone know if the Lincoln Angel Asian massage place at the Forum, North Hykeham
is still operating. I haven't seen their ad on Vivastreet for a few months now. I haven't
actually been since the move from Newport, but it was nice to know it was always an option
if I felt the urge for full service.  If it's now gone, that gives us zero asian options in Lincoln,
unless you want massage only as with Skye and Nam Jai. What a sad state of affairs for our city.

Offline gary03

Afraid lincoln becoming all romanian.very little in local or asian options

Offline happyend

Does anyone know if the Lincoln Angel Asian massage place at the Forum, North Hykeham
is still operating. I haven't seen their ad on Vivastreet for a few months now. I haven't
actually been since the move from Newport, but it was nice to know it was always an option
if I felt the urge for full service.  If it's now gone, that gives us zero asian options in Lincoln,
unless you want massage only as with Skye and Nam Jai. What a sad state of affairs for our city.

Anyone know if HR is available at Nam Jai? Thought it sounded legit.

tintina

Hi,is any Asian girl in Lincoln?

Offline Lincsdude

Afraid lincoln becoming all romanian.very little in local or asian options

You would have thought that a city the size of Lincoln, with it's Uni and increasingly rapid
pace of development would attract at least one attractive WG from nearby cities where they
face greater competition. I'm sure a girl with the right attitude could corner the market here
and make a fortune. But alas NO.
So the only options here would appear to be TOFTT with one of the Romanians, which I've tried
once without success, due to her not doing the services advertised and her poor standard of personal
hygiene. Alternatively there's OASIS, which I've also tried once a few years back and got ripped off,
paying £80 for 20mins, as they seemed to operate a cum and go policy.
So I guess I'll just have to stay at home with a well lubed sex toy and my collection of fake
celebrity nudes. Works out a lot cheaper and you avoid the hassle of travelling to/from a disappointingly crap punt.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Hey lincsdude,There is always heavens above alright it's not full service but nice massage and hand job has git to be better than a plastic pussy all alone. The girls there are all quite nice even the 2 romanians that work there are nice especially the one called Helena she is fucking gorgious. Unfortunatly only open til about 8 pm and as i say no full service.

Offline Lincsdude

Hey lincsdude,There is always heavens above alright it's not full service but nice massage and hand job has git to be better than a plastic pussy all alone. The girls there are all quite nice even the 2 romanians that work there are nice especially the one called Helena she is fucking gorgious. Unfortunatly only open til about 8 pm and as i say no full service.

Hey JB. Heavens Above is an option. Just a pity they don't open a bit earlier, say 10am instead of midday. I'd defo give
them a try if they did. Perhaps you can suggest it to them next time you're in, even if it was only one day a week.
FYI the advantage of a hands free sex toy is you get to fuck it bareback as often as you like. With the right visual stimulus
it's given me the best orgasms I've ever had.