Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recognise anyone?  (Read 4659 times)

Gordo987

This is supposed to be a photo of some "amazing sexy (working) girls ..." I thought it looked interesting, especially as the WG that posted it on AW is twice as attractive as all of these lot put together (IMHO that is).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Any body had the pleasure?

Offline ForrestGump

Not sure if it's the result of a poor bit of photoshop editing but the blonde on the right looks as though her left boob is saggy enough to tuck into her waistband.  :scare:

Offline socks

Isn't the one second from the right Kirsty Allsop, who you might know from such programmes as "Location, Location, Location", "The Property Chain" and other such drivel?

raylondoner

LL

Not sure if it's the result of a poor bit of photoshop editing but the blonde on the right looks as though her left boob is saggy enough to tuck into her waistband.  :scare:
And legs which look like they're moulded out of plasticine.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Second from right, is it 'her':
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She used to advertise as TS - guessing is a post-op (not definite that it is her though).

on the left - blurred face, i believe is:

that's it from me i guess.

Offline socks

She used to advertise as TS - guessing is a post-op (not definite that it is her though).
Nope it's her
External Link/Members Only

Offline foreverchanges

Isn't that Lady GaGa with the blurred face and I'm pretty certain thats Marilyn Manson just below her.

Yep defo Kirsie Allsopp :D

Offline socks

...and the one in the middle next to Katie Allsop is Noel Fielding - perhaps with slightly less make up than what he used to sport when he was on the IT Crowd?

Offline threechilliman

on the left - blurred face, i believe is:

that's it from me i guess.

1. No
2. Yes

tcm

Offline WelshMichael

The girl in the middle of the pic is Daisy Rock:

Not had the pleasure and never will at £350 p/h

Offline cueball

The girl in the middle of the pic is Daisy Rock:

Not had the pleasure and never will at £350 p/h

Looks a bit blokish

Offline jsparky

The one on the right is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But her head look 'added' on top of her body, yet Tatoo look similar?

Loki

these all are/were guys.... right????

Offline Zeusthedoc

these all are/were guys.... right????

does seem like at least some of them were.

Offline threechilliman

Are we playing the odd one out round?

tcm

Offline Zeusthedoc

the photoshop just appears to have made them even more masculine!

Offline fitasfuck

Out of these, I have just seen Tiffany Snow.

SirFrank

They look like a bunch of pissed up nurses out on a hen do with a rocky horror fancy dress theme. No one likes cock more than nurses. The only things they like more than cock are chocolate and cake

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

The one on the right is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But her head look 'added' on top of her body, yet Tatoo look similar?

My thoughts too.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I dunno if I have very high standards, but none of them hoes would get any business off me.  :vomit:

dork

distrubingly, one of them looks like me in "drag"  :rolleyes:

dork

can't spell "disturbingly" sorry

Gordo987

Sorry, but yes, the picture is from the gallery of Tiff Snow

:hi:

spkmstr48

LL

Here's another badly-photoshopped image from the same profile that the original one came from (Tiffany Snow's)...

and here's the original  :hi:...

Offline ForrestGump

This is a photo that was taken at the SHAFTA Awards ceremony.

LL

This is a photo that was taken at the SHAFTA Awards ceremony.

That's correct.  But you won't find photos of Tiffany on their site.  Also, a video taken from the event has Tiffany's face blurred out.  The pic I posted was taken by a Croatian broadcaster - presumably a guest at the event.  There are a couple more pics from the same series.

Gordo987

distrubingly, one of them looks like me in "drag"  :rolleyes:

A guitar casually and badly played by a dyslexic musician?  :unknown:

Tjkooker

Well that's Tiffany snow off my hotlist. She looks better blurred out!

Tjkooker

Yeah it's defo Tiffany! I've CIM on that face before!  ;)

Make your mind up? You either came in her mouth or on her face???  I suppose if you had a big enough load she might resemble her profile pictures.

LL

Well that's Tiffany snow off my hotlist. She looks better blurred out!
I think she looks pretty and definitely has the best natural bod / nicest complexion of the lot of them.  Here's a couple more pics.

The girl with big tits is Chloe Mafia (her twitter feed is quite funny as I think she's a Kim Kardashian wanabe with lots of photos of expensive shopping trips, shots inside private jets and so on :D External Link/Members Only)

Offline fitasfuck

That is definitely Tiffany Snow. I came in her mouth and gave her a nice facial. This was immediately following her pampering at the spa of a five star hotel from where she was doing outcalls that day. So she got some more pampering from me ;) But by God, wasn't she super fresh!! However just plain kissing but no deep French kissing!

Offline fitasfuck

Offline berksboy

Here's another badly-photoshopped image from the same profile that the original one came from (Tiffany Snow's)...

and here's the original  :hi:...

Looks better before the photoshopping to me , but then i just hate any photoshopping as in if i see it on a profile i am off to the next one.

NEGaz

One in the middle the blonde is Tanyalixx

LL

One in the middle the blonde is Tanyalixx
Thanks.
Any idea who the one in the Ben Dover undercrackers is? :D She looks nice.

Tjkooker

The Ben Dover chick would certainly be my pick. The other pics of Tiffany are certainly a bit better than the original so possibly back on the list.

Offline jsparky

I don't know why they bother to photoshop the genuine photos, my guess are someone learning to use photoshop and making it worst along the way.

Offline ForrestGump

I don't know why they bother to photoshop the genuine photos, my guess are someone learning to use photoshop and making it worst along the way.

+1

Whoever it was did a really sh*t job of it and then, presumably, decided they looked better than the unenhanced originals and decided to publish.  :crazy:

Online Corus Boy

The Ben Dover chick would certainly be my pick. The other pics of Tiffany are certainly a bit better than the original so possibly back on the list.

The blonde in the red dress, in the original picture, caught my attention.  :D

jcdmj12

They look like a bunch of pissed up nurses out on a hen do with a rocky horror fancy dress theme. No one likes cock more than nurses. The only things they like more than cock are chocolate and cake

There is a reason so many of them double as WGs :D