Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah1982  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Kev3773

Don't know if anyone has seen her, was going to see her for 1.30 today for 30 mins then she text to say don't be late as have another booking at 2pm. WTF not a lot of time for getting cleaned up there. I passed up on that golden opportunity.    :thumbsdown:
 External Link/Members Only

Offline johnny34

Not sure if this is the same girl but i'm sure theres some info on her here on ukp. The low rates & hebburn location ring a bell. From what i remember reading shes crap & had black teeth. If its a different girl my apologies.

Offline jarrovian

Mate I think I saw her about a year ago and she had a different profile. One to avoid. Filthy bedding and to be honest lets just say not the most attractive girl. I should have walked. Her hair was greasy and rotten teeth. Now i don't mind if a girls teeth are a bit crooked but hers were black. She got a phone call during app to say she was needed at school because her child had a fall. I think this was a fake call, but I was glad to get out

Offline baresi

she's lifting, as already mentioned stinking bed clothes and house, walked in spun round and straight back out..avoid

Offline Kev3773

I probably had a lucky escape by the sounds of it. Oh well extra £50 for next week wonder who's going to get it. :rolleyes:

Offline Kev3773

That's the chances you take with spur of the moment urges  :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:23:01 pm by alfie2013 »

greychap

Mate I think I saw her about a year ago and she had a different profile. One to avoid. Filthy bedding and to be honest lets just say not the most attractive girl. I should have walked. Her hair was greasy and rotten teeth. Now i don't mind if a girls teeth are a bit crooked but hers were black. She got a phone call during app to say she was needed at school because her child had a fall. I think this was a fake call, but I was glad to get out

Black teeth and stinking bedding sounds like a crack head or crystal meth addict. These types just remind me of street walkers.

Offline The Man from Del Monte

she's lifting, as already mentioned stinking bed clothes and house, walked in spun round and straight back out..avoid
I hope I never get into a situation like that. I don't know what I would do, or if I would have the balls just to get up and leave! lol 
Do many people do that(given reason)? I mean has anyone managed to leave respectfully, or do the girls always throw pots and pans at you? lol

Offline johnny34

I hope I never get into a situation like that. I don't know what I would do, or if I would have the balls just to get up and leave! lol 
Do many people do that(given reason)? I mean has anyone managed to leave respectfully, or do the girls always throw pots and pans at you? lol

If the situation is bad you can tell almost straight away, just turn around & walk out.

If you get in & start to discuss services/likes etc & your not happy either walk or say you've left your wallet in the car (code for not coming back).

Offline Gothic D

She was supposed to have given up last week but it seems she has decided to carry on.
A few weeks ago she was really pushing for car meets as the kids were off school.I came very close to making a booking but after checking a couple of things out I decided against it as I didn't think it was safe.
Thank fuck I didn't go through with it.

Offline thegreatgriffin

She was supposed to have given up last week but it seems she has decided to carry on.

I saw that. Surely that has to be the shortest retirement on record?

eeeasy

I was regular with a Char bb from hebburn about 30 former dancer up till aout 18 months ago when my phone broke and lost contact the same week she moved home - love to go back again  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

banjo

She used to offer bb. Her reviews on aw also seem ok though. Not sure how she manages it.