Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot brunettee  (Read 2447 times)

10 review(s) for hot brunettee (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online myothernameis

Maria, aka......Hot Brunettee

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place on Thu 26 March, at her place on the south side of Glasgow, £90 for 60 min's for shear adulterated fun

So here how it folded out today, with my mum seriously ill and in hospital, I took note of several  number, of which one belonged to Maria.  Around 15:00 I texted Maria, asking for a booking in the next few hours, with in a few min I had my reply, and address, so head my way from Union street to south side of Glasgow, a nice walk of around 15 mins, arrived with 10 min's to spare

Let Maria know, I had arrived, and was outside, number texted to me, and was soon heading in to the building, and ready to meet her, and previous reports are accurate

She opened the door wear red panties and bra, and tights, nothing else, and once in the room the bra came of; I asked to use the shower, which she put on for me, and left the room, returning in a few min's

I lay down on the massage table, now how on earth is she going to give me a massage for 1 hr  I knew what was to come, so she massage my back for around 10 min, and while she was doing this, I was stroking her legs, and bum, she even stuck her bum out towards me, and removed her panties, I ran a couple of fingers up and down, and she was already wet, quick sniff of the fingers, and all is ok.  Turning over she began to suck my cock, plenty of spit, and a lot of it

Now she asked me...do you want to move onto the bed, yes please

Made our way across to the bed, and on the way, I picked up my small vibrator which I was going to use on her; the durex bullet which cost me around £15, and well worth the money

I got her to lie back, and preceded to lick her pussy and rim her clean, and finger her, I now swapped my tongue for the toy, andfor15 min's, kept the toy on or round her clit, and at one point she had a organism, and was getting really wet, and soon moved on to sex, after coming she gave me a massage, until my time was nearly, but was starting to get erect once more, so we moved onto 69, which I licked and rimmed away, don't know what she was doing to my cock, but it was intense

Got dressed and made my way home; would I go back, yes, might even take some other toys, now its ard to know what exactly she does as half the thing I did today aren't on her likes, and there one thing I would like to do  -A-

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:40:19 pm by myothernameis »

Offline muffherwell91

Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Two questions:
What is Maria like facially?
and
How old would you say she was?

Online myothernameis

Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Two questions:
What is Maria like facially?
and
How old would you say she was?

Facially she kind of looks like this, this photo is not her, but kind of resembles her

Hidden Image/Members Only

Now as for her age on her profile its 28 yrs old, but think she could be in her mid 30's-40

Offline Keema

The hair is right and feels great when she goes down on you with her hair all over you. Face is slimmer than that photo. She has masses of toys too - last time I was there we were on the bed with three of them. That was great enough, but a 69 with a buttplug in her ass was truly memorable.

Loki

seen Maria a few times, always good for a C plan punt if everything else is hopeless...

:thumbsup:

RandyF

This whores confused the fuck out of me, over the years.  What is this 'free' sexual services thing she does? She fucks everyone that attends or only some? Fucking odd.

I thought she was maybe just confused about the law her being foreign all, and was using the massage thing as a cover for whoring - but she’s been selling her arse for a long long time - someone would’ve told her that’s its ok to advertise sexual services on AW...?  Free sexual services wtf.

Read a couple of times over the years she's butch in appearance - from semi respected punters. 
This is going away back to when prossinet was active for the Glasgow area.  So the info gleamed was, that we have butch looking Brazilian girl giving away free (usually arsehole related) sex services….oh fuck, this might be J_H tadger69 country... :unknown:

Then there’s been other tales of a poofy looking foreign pimp lurking around and opening doors.

All in all, I’m none of the wiser  :wackogirl:

Loki

I think it's only some people, and if she can be bothered! lol

I've seen her and just had a happy ending, other times it's been full service, never anything to do with anal though......and I'm still convinced she's had some kind of a small boob job...

I wouldn't say she was butch, mind you I don't think the photo above looks much like her either!

Never seen the pimp, but heard him banging about a few times in the other room...

TBH, I'm just glad she's stopped saying Oooh baby!!! every 2 God dam minutes!  :D

Offline valdishere

I don’t get to do so much action these days but have seen Maria many times over the past years and also made comment on her services within other reviews.
Price - she is great VFM deal in comparison to many others around Glasgow.
Services – always been delivered well and willing to offer everything I have requested.
Appearance - nice attractive slim body but facially perhaps not so appealing to me anyway - Definitely not as attractive as photo posted earlier but by no means an ugly duckling.

RandyF

What a strange setup.

Imagine how you'd feel if you were the unlucky punter that she didn't bother to fuck.  Like the biggest looser in Glasgow.

chico1000

Been there a few times never got a knock back.  Somebody somewhere said use a bit of charm and you will never have any problems.  Never seen any trace of a pimp and she tells me she is very much on her own.  Can confirm she does not do anal asked her outright the last time.  Says she does everything else.

Offline auldie63

Been to her several times and can confirm she's great. Doubt you would be refused unless you were some kind of ignorant cunt. I am a fat old bastard and despite that she still seems to be having a ball anytime I go. I honestly think she is either the best actress never to get an Oscar or an actual nympho.
I honestly have never seen a bad word about her anywhere and always leave her grinning from ear to ear.

Online myothernameis

Been there a few times never got a knock back.  Somebody somewhere said use a bit of charm and you will never have any problems.  Never seen any trace of a pimp and she tells me she is very much on her own.  Can confirm she does not do anal asked her outright the last time.  Says she does everything else.

I read one of her reviews, and someone quoted, its a delight to see the butt plug go in, so I would say, anal could be on the cards, if things are played right

Tjkooker

Who's ass did the plug go in though?

chico1000

I read one of her reviews, and someone quoted, its a delight to see the butt plug go in, so I would say, anal could be on the cards, if things are played right
Your talking shit!

Online myothernameis

Your talking shit!

I only said, she has used a buttplug, and anal could be on the cards, just like her profile, it isn't exactly what you get

Who's ass did the plug go in though?

The hair is right and feels great when she goes down on you with her hair all over you. Face is slimmer than that photo. She has masses of toys too - last time I was there we were on the bed with three of them. That was great enough, but a 69 with a buttplug in her ass was truly memorable.

chico1000

I only said, she has used a buttplug, and anal could be on the cards, just like her profile, it isn't exactly what you get
Sorry I should have put the rider on "pun intended".  Seriously another guy on here and I have been trying for months gently working our way down there.  Eventually after the last time I asked her outright if she was interested and she told me she is most definitely not a bottom fan.  I am not too bothered as she is always good fun.