Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_teenx - London - Petite, stunning and learning  (Read 10290 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty_teenx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigus Dickus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not done a review for a while. I was going to keep this one to myself for a while but I think she needs development  :wackogirl:

Sofia is new on the scene, she's only joined AW a few weeks ago. With lots of the hot new talent and favourite girls either booked or away, I decided to go exploring for something fresh.

I am not sure If I found one but she has so much potential! Sofia is a 21 year old Latvian girl who only works on a part time basis. She has a job and says she only does 2 punts a week!

Comms were good, however , she told me I caught her at the right time as she has limited availability. Her pics are limited but she sent me a face pic when I asked for one. Her limited pics on AW are accurate and the face pic she sent me was real but she is now a lovely brunette.

I booked her for 3 hours @ £300 but I've noticed her rates have crept up since then. I did give her an extra £20 as she traveled outside her normal distance limits.

Description

I think she is one of the most stunning girls I have met yet. Aged 21, but she looks around 18. Petite, slim and long dark hair. Having met a fair few young ladies over the last 18 months, I doubt that anyone who appreciates fucking someone out of your league would be disappointed with her when she makes an appearance.

She is very new to the business and it was obvious. Not overly shy but I could tell that it was all new to her. I met her at the station and took her back to my outcall location. She is outcall only at the minute.

At the punt location, I gave her some wine and chocolates. Paid her and we chatted for a bit. Once she was comfortable I moved in for a snog. She kisses but not DFK and was a bit hesitant.

She rubbed my cock through my clothes as well and her looks and perfect body had me harder than Mike Tyson's codpiece!  :crazy:

I invited her to the 4 poster and she stripped off. She was wearing jeans and was very casually dressed! In my desire to fuck her I totally forgot to ask her to get changed into anything else.

She stripped off and revealed her size 6 frame. Perfect in my opinion, her arse was the most pert and tight one I have ever seen! Small pert tits with little hard nipples were presented.

At this stage my cock was like fucking telegraph pole with a throbbing solar eclipse at the top!  :wacko: Moved to RO and her doll-like hands where never at rest. She was a bit shy about me going down on her but once the tongue had hit the spot she relaxed a lot.

Her cunt got a right good seeing to with tongue and fingers. Tight and fresh, she was nice and wet after a while. Moved onto OWO, which was great. Not PSE level DT but watching her pretty young mouth wrapped around my knob whilst fingering her very tight cunt and stroking her most amazing pert arse had me fizzing to poke her with my veiny treat. Rubber on and we did CG. Fuck me she was tight, although her snatch was nice and wet at this point. Lots of her riding the Dickus and me frantically pumping her from beneath! It didn't take long to unleash the tadpoles of war!

We then chilled out. She was very touchy feely at this stage and we had a long chat about her experiences. She's got a medium term plan and isn't in this game for the long haul. She maintained constant stroking and cuddling.

I couldn't keep my hands off her arse. Fucking perfect, both cheeks in one hand!  :wackogirl:

Pop 2 was a long slow but delightful noshing of my throbbing member and fucking. I finished with a hard and fast banging doggy! Jesus her arse!  :crazy:

She's very friendly and intelligent and I enjoyed relaxing with her in my bed.

Finished off fingering, licking and buzzing her tight young flange with a bullet vibrator, tongue and fingers whilst sliding my meat feast along the crack of THAT arse!

Negatives

Not into DFK
Eye contact could be better
A bit passive
Recent price increase

Positives

Friendly and open
My perfect body type
Lovely tight snatch - made me cum in record time
Absolutely stunning
Price for 3 hours was very reasonable IMHO
Her Overnight rate is only £500!  :kissgirl:
Latvian girls are fucking stunning. A search on AW only found one other who was not anywhere near as stunning as Sofia!

Sofia comes across as very new, fresh and a bit naive to the world of punting. Her services need to improve but overall it was a positive experience.

I don't think anyone who wants an immediate PSE with her would be as satisfied with her as I was. She could develop into something very special with a bit of naughty but nice punter education.

Got a birthday coming up so she's on my O/N list with a couple of other we'll known favourites!

That arse!  :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:36:44 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Quesadilla

Nice review as always BD and great to see you back.  Intriguing but way over my budget at £200ph now given that I can get IME the best GFE/PSE with A levels etc for way less than that.

The happy one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not done a review for a while. I was going to keep this one to myself for a while but I think she needs development  :wackogirl:

Sofia is new on the scene, she's only joined AW a few weeks ago. With lots of the hot new talent and favourite girls either booked or away, I decided to go exploring for something fresh.

I am not sure If I found one but she has so much potential! Sofia is a 21 year old Latvian girl who only works on a part time basis. She has a job and says she only does 2 punts a week!

Comms were good, however , she told me I caught her at the right time as she has limited availability. Her pics are limited but she sent me a face pic when I asked for one. Her limited pics on AW are accurate and the face pic she sent me was real but she is now a lovely brunette.

I booked her for 3 hours @ £300 but I've noticed her rates have crept up since then. I did give her an extra £20 as she traveled outside her normal distance limits.

Description

I think she is one of the most stunning girls I have met yet. Aged 21, but she looks around 18. Petite, slim and long dark hair. Having met a fair few young ladies over the last 18 months, I doubt that anyone who appreciates fucking someone out of your league would be disappointed with her when she makes an appearance.

She is very new to the business and it was obvious. Not overly shy but I could tell that it was all new to her. I met her at the station and took her back to my outcall location. She is outcall only at the minute.

At the punt location, I gave her some wine and chocolates. Paid her and we chatted for a bit. Once she was comfortable I moved in for a snog. She kisses but not DFK and was a bit hesitant.

She rubbed my cock through my clothes as well and her looks and perfect body had me harder than Mike Tyson's codpiece!  :crazy:

I invited her to the 4 poster and she stripped off. She was wearing jeans and was very casually dressed! In my desire to fuck her I totally forgot to ask her to get changed into anything else.

She stripped off and revealed her size 6 frame. Perfect in my opinion, her arse was the most pert and tight one I have ever seen! Small pert tits with little hard nipples were presented.

At this stage my cock was like fucking telegraph pole with a throbbing solar eclipse at the top!  :wacko: Moved to RO and her doll-like hands where never at rest. She was a bit shy about me going down on her but once the tongue had hit the spot she relaxed a lot.

Her cunt got a right good seeing to with tongue and fingers. Tight and fresh, she was nice and wet after a while. Moved onto OWO, which was great. Not PSE level DT but watching her pretty young mouth wrapped around my knob whilst fingering her very tight cunt and stroking her most amazing pert arse had me fizzing to poke her with my veiny treat. Rubber on and we did CG. Fuck me she was tight, although her snatch was nice and wet at this point. Lots of her riding the Dickus and me frantically pumping her from beneath! It didn't take long to unleash the tadpoles of war!

We then chilled out. She was very touchy feely at this stage and we had a long chat about her experiences. She's got a medium term plan and isn't in this game for the long haul. She maintained constant stroking and cuddling.

I couldn't keep my hands off her arse. Fucking perfect, both cheeks in one hand!  :wackogirl:

Pop 2 was a long slow but delightful noshing of my throbbing member and fucking. I finished with a hard and fast banging doggy! Jesus her arse!  :crazy:

She's very friendly and intelligent and I enjoyed relaxing with her in my bed.

Finished off fingering, licking and buzzing her tight young flange with a bullet vibrator, tongue and fingers whilst sliding my meat feast along the crack of THAT arse!

Negatives

Not into DFK
Eye contact could be better
A bit passive
Recent price increase

Positives

Friendly and open
My perfect body type
Lovely tight snatch - made me cum in record time
Absolutely stunning
Price for 3 hours was very reasonable IMHO
Her Overnight rate is only £500!  :kissgirl:
Latvian girls are fucking stunning. A search on AW only found one other who was not anywhere near as stunning as Sofia!

Sofia comes across as very new, fresh and a bit naive to the world of punting. Her services need to improve but overall it was a positive experience.

I don't think anyone who wants an immediate PSE with her would be as satisfied with her as I was. She could develop into something very special with a bit of naughty but nice punter education.

Got a birthday coming up so she's on my O/N list with a couple of other we'll known favourites!

That arse!  :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:

Top of my hot list

Email sent

See if she wants a visit to the shires

Frodo wants his toe hair trimmed

west8

Nice one BD. Appreciate you sharing. :drinks:

Trying to arrange a meet tomorrow!

Offline Bigus Dickus

Nice review as always BD and great to see you back.  Intriguing but way over my budget at £200ph now given that I can get IME the best GFE/PSE with A levels etc for way less than that.

You will definitely get a much naughtier service with other girls but £300 for 3 hours with a girl who looks like your best mate's 17 year old pocket rocket daughter was a very pleasant experience.

:hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Nice one BD. Appreciate you sharing. :drinks:

Trying to arrange a meet tomorrow!

Don't tell her to put her prices up!  ;)

Offline claretandblue

300 notes + wine + choccies and she still wouldnt give you a proper kiss,nice review but not for me

rafatheira

Body looks insane  :drinks: . Have emailed to try and book for next weekend as the girls I tend to see regularly are outcall averse.
Have asked for a face pic too, anticipating a stunner  :dance:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Body looks insane  :drinks: . Have emailed to try and book for next weekend as the girls I tend to see regularly are outcall averse.
Have asked for a face pic too, anticipating a stunner  :dance:

Ask her for a recent one as the one she sent me showed her hair as light coloured.

Offline ash_g

Damn her body is banging! Great review BD

Offline hendrix

Great review BD :hi: she looks seriously fit. I might have a go at corrupting her :cool:

Tony Montana

Is her likes list accurate?  I'm sceptical that a naive teen would have Rimming (Giving) and BSDM (Receiving) on there.

Nice body though - love the thigh-gap, I'm an avid read of thechive's page External Link/Members Only

Offline HotSausage

Damn her body is banging!
Though Google suggests that one of the pics is fake.

Offline finn5555

Offline Bigus Dickus

The underwear shot isn't of her. Someone pm'd me the link to this.

In saying that their body type and looks are quite close. Sofia doesn't have the same wide pouting lips as the girl in the web site.

External Link/Members Only

I think she is a good match for looks and their bodies are almost identical.

I asked her about rimming and she told me she did it with a client but wasn't particularly fond of doing it, otherwise I would have been presenting her with my rusty bullet wound for some tongue action. I have sent her a message asking why she used the fake picture. Will see if she replies or not.

This one looks like her from behind. Her body is just like this:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:44:06 am by Bigus Dickus »

Quesadilla

You will definitely get a much naughtier service with other girls but £300 for 3 hours with a girl who looks like your best mate's 17 year old pocket rocket daughter was a very pleasant experience.

£300 definitely looks a bargain for the hot little bod in the pics, and even at £350 I guess that's less than £120ph which is not bad for a smoking hot little bod - but clearly the profile is not showing the smoking hot little bod we're getting.  Her profile states a size 6 with 32 B bust - there is no way the pic in question is a B cup which is very misleading, and it's now pretty clear she's using someone else's pics.

Which makes her FAQ all the more odd...
"Q. Are you the girl in photo?   A. Yes, 100% but if I visit you and you don't see me as a girl in the photo you have all the rights to say NO. I won't take it personally x"

No disrespect BD - but even if she's a very good looking girl with a hot little bod it's still a bait and switch if it's not the girl in the pics. She's counting on her being "good enough" that you won't turn away even though she's not exactly as advertised. Do we even know for sure that if we turn up to visit it would be the same girl you saw?   :unknown:

So the FAQ makes her look a liar, and advertising rimming when she's clearly not into it just makes it look more like a b&s.  Combine that with hesitant kissing / no DFK and it's a definite no for me.

Glad you had a good time though - loved the review as always - "unleashed the tadpoles of war!!" Brilliant!!  :hi: :drinks:

Sylvester

I agree about the B&S issue.  It's not just about whether the girl you saw was fit, it's about whether we would even see the same girl.

With no accurate pictures, it's not possible to be confident about this.

Also - in my opinion there are plenty of young hotbodies out there who offer a similar level of service for far less money.

Offline PLeisure

Profile now removed from AW. All this forum activity freaked her out :crazy:

[Unless it's AW still under site maintenance]

Andre 3000

Nope. Looks like the profile has gone.

I find these type of girls will often get cold feet very quickly. Give it a week and they'll usually put up a new profile.

The happy one

Hope so we had agreed a meeting for next week

Offline PLeisure

Hope so we had agreed a meeting for next week

Would you reassure her that we're forming an orderly queue for her overnight availibility, please

Offline Bigus Dickus

I sent her a message suggesting she puts some new pics up on her profile so maybe she's taken it down to do so.

west8

I bet some jealous local gash reported her profile.

Damn shame as I had tentatively agreed to meet her tonight, but can't correspond now that her profile has been deleted!

Oh well, I guess she will never know what she just missed. ;)

Offline Bigus Dickus

I sent her a messge about the fake pictures. She'll be back up, I have no doubts. Otherwise I've been the last pervert to fondle her slim arse and ride her from behind!  :)

Offline shagbambi

Otherwise I've been the last pervert to fondle her slim arse and ride her from behind!  :)

It's tough being Bigus Dickus  :lol: :lol: :lol:

rafatheira

Wasn't for her it seems.

Shame, she looked insanely hot.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I have been missing a BD review for some time.

Glad it was worth it BD and look forward to her profile reappearing soon.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wasn't for her it seems.

Shame, she looked insanely hot.

Yes, but fake pictures.     :bomb:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Yep confirmed fake pictures but they were a perfect match for her body. She did send a genuine face pic when I asked her, so I feel I got what was presented on AW. I am sure she'll be back as the last message from her indicated she had a list of bookings to keep her busy for a while.

I'd consider another few hours with her if she returns.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Yep confirmed fake pictures but they were a perfect match for her body. She did send a genuine face pic when I asked her, so I feel I got what was presented on AW. I am sure she'll be back as the last message from her indicated she had a list of bookings to keep her busy for a while.

I'd consider another few hours with her if she returns.

I've had a few PM's asking for her phone number. My thoughts are that I wouldn't appreciate it if a girl was to share my number without asking me first so I don't feel in a position to pass her number to anyone else. Hope you guys understand!

I am certain she will return if you are patient!

Offline anyfucker

I've had a few PM's asking for her phone number. My thoughts are that I wouldn't appreciate it if a girl was to share my number without asking me first so I don't feel in a position to pass her number to anyone else. Hope you guys understand!
+1

Sylvester

I am certain she will return if you are patient!

+2

Offline Clipit

Sucks that her profile is down! Hope that it's back up soon, excuse the pun!!

rafatheira

Profile's back, in the process of verification I was told by email today, as I'd sent a message before it was taken down with a view to make a booking. Its currently in 'process' so it should be good next week

Offline Bigus Dickus

Profile's back, in the process of verification I was told by email today, as I'd sent a message before it was taken down with a view to make a booking. Its currently in 'process' so it should be good next week

I saw her profile pop up a day or so ago! I told you she'd be back.

rafatheira

I saw her profile pop up a day or so ago! I told you she'd be back.

:drinks:

password02

No details on AW -??

It just says - ''This member's profile is set to distribute content only''. 

Has things changed on her profile last 1-2 days?

rafatheira

No details on AW -??

It just says - ''This member's profile is set to distribute content only''. 

Has things changed on her profile last 1-2 days?

The profile should be up and running in a day or 2 as per the message  :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

YOU MUST NOT BOOK HER! I WILL POST A REVIEW OF THIS LITTLE NIGHTMARE ASAP

rafatheira

YOU MUST NOT BOOK HER! I WILL POST A REVIEW OF THIS LITTLE NIGHTMARE ASAP

Okay, please do  :hi:

Offline fisherofsouls

So where is this scathing review then ?

Offline Bigus Dickus

As bad as it can get for this lady - BIG FAT AVOID

I agree. Fuck knows what went through her head.

My review stands but I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole now!

Offline hendrix

I wouldn't touch her with your barge pole! She must be actually mental.

Offline finn5555

BD maybe it's your pole that did the damage  :sarcastic:

Offline Bigus Dickus

BD maybe it's your pole that did the damage  :sarcastic:

I do seem to have the sword of Damocles hanging above my nads!  :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

I do seem to have the sword of Damocles hanging above my nads!  :sarcastic:

Had to google that  :cry: