Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your_Sexy_Katie Edinburgh  (Read 3170 times)

24 review(s) for Y_S_K (22 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited Katie today for 2nd time in a couple of weeks. Didn't get round to reviewing first time. She's been reviewed in the past so just to update....

Katie is a bit 'chunkier' than she used to be but not fat in the least. Absolutely stunning facially with sparkling eyes. I personally find her absolutely gorgeous. Her profile says she is 5'4" but I think she is a bit taller although she did have big heels on.

As for the service,  no holds barred. DFK OWO and so damn dirty.

I will return!

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Looks bonny from the pics. You sods in the Big E don't know you're living what with the scrap around in the Glas at the moment.

But we still have our quota of EEs to negotiate.

And the decent girls never seem to be available when you want them. Hard times.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Indeed, Katie is taller than her stated height. I'd put her at 5'6'' without her outrageously high heels. Technically she is EE, being from the Baltic States, but her repertoire and attitude puts her up with the best of Scottish; and then some!
I also like the fact she has a 'day' job, works from a really nice flat and does not seem 'high volume'. The considerable feedback was earned by camming.
Note for Taz: her high half hourly rate indicates she prefers hour long punts. She certainly seems to enjoy sex. Either that, or she deserves an oscar (to go with her golden globes). Sorry, bad pun.

"Technically she is EE"

That is a fact I overlooked due to her fantastic performance. She has been in Scotland for quite a few years now ( we go back a long way ;) ) She was here before the mass influx of mediocrity.

Offline tazman1002001

Guys I'm sure she is good but I like my 1/2hr punts and no way is she worth £100...lots of nice girls offering 30mins for £60 ...so not one for me and I'm sure it will put a lot of other guys off as well......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bawbag

Always wanted to punt her. Despite being sceptical of ee girls. Made attempts to book before never worked out. Remember once calling her half hour before punt hearing load music and other voices like a party was going on put me off since. Still looks incredible in pics and not too much negative reviews

Tjkooker

Your just too scared to book a real prossie taz! You know you could never satisfy a prossie that's actually into sex  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

Your just too scared to book a real prossie taz! You know you could never satisfy a prossie that's actually into sex  ;)

TJ if it's just sex I wanted I would just call your mom  :thumbsup:  :D :yahoo: ...but I'm into more than that and I've been very lucky to find what satisfies me with some great girls recently .......I can't really say any more than that  :kissgirl:
Banned by:

Tjkooker

My moms dead.......

You'd probably still rate her a 10/10 looker.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 02:16:23 pm by Tjkooker »

Offline tazman1002001

My moms dead.......

I had a bad feeling you were going to say that ... :( ......sorry
Banned by:

chico1000

FFS TAZ your using your seek nephew to go out whooring in auld Reekie, your wanting to shag Tj's dead mom and your a fluffy.  No hope for you is there.

Tjkooker

I had a bad feeling you were going to say that ... :( ......sorry

Lol it's alright taz. It's the internet. Nobody should take it seriously.

Offline tazman1002001

FFS TAZ your using your seek nephew to go out whooring in auld Reekie, your wanting to shag Tj's dead mom and your a fluffy.  No hope for you is there.

I agree I'm a lost case......  :(
Banned by:

Offline M62B44

seen her once ages ago, bloody amazing. been a bit of a nightmare to et hold of her or book again though, shame really.