Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Neetown sauna  (Read 2163 times)

Offline nike

Had a one hour session with roxy , absolutely superb. I've been with her before, she just keeps getting better. Great  OWO,, slow and sloppy with plenty of deep throat, onto cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and one or two other positions , that I don't know the name of. An ok massage, and then finished with a repeat performance.
Looks 9/10
Service 9/10
Effort 10/10
Definitely will be going back

Offline sammy222

is it Roxy or Loxie??- I called and there is a Loxie on, blonde Romanian size 6- sounds like her though, if she's the ex Scorpio girl

Offline nike

is it Roxy or Loxie??- I called and there is a Loxie on, blonde Romanian size 6- sounds like her though, if she's the ex Scorpio girl
U've hit the nail on the head. It's the same girl butI'm pretty Sure It's ROXY but I could be mistaken.

Offline tazman1002001

What's the cost for that 1hr...in Edinburgh today seeing my nephew who isn't too good....tempted with a quick sauna visit on my way back to Glasgow later this evening.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline muffherwell91

in Edinburgh today seeing my nephew who isn't too good....tempted with a quick sauna visit on my way back to Glasgow
It’s what your unwell nephew would want you to do Taz.  :vomit:  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Lol well I thought I'm here a yay and might as well get a night cap for my drive home lol....

Is Newtown the best ?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline solway

Ha ha airport pick up runs always gave me a chance or 2.

Online auldie63

Only Loxie if you are Chinese.

Offline nike

What's the cost for that 1hr...in Edinburgh today seeing my nephew who isn't too good....tempted with a quick sauna visit on my way back to Glasgow later this evening.....

1 hour is £70 for the girl, £10 extra if u want two shots, and £30 at the desk

Offline nike

Only Loxie if you are Chinese.
I was thinking t he same thing but I didn't want to come across as a racist. :cool:

Offline Bobbob84

1 hour is £70 for the girl, £10 extra if u want two shots, and £30 at the desk

Hmm. I've read things like this- £10 extra for x about NTS here before. However, I've never paid extra for anything there ever. £50, £60, £70 in the room for 30, 45 or 60 minutes. May be im lucky but I've only ever paid for time not services.

Offline foreverchanges

Hmm. I've read things like this- £10 extra for x about NTS here before. However, I've never paid extra for anything there ever. £50, £60, £70 in the room for 30, 45 or 60 minutes. May be im lucky but I've only ever paid for time not services.

Same with me..never had to pay any extra at NTS.

Christ...when Becky Carlyle worked at London Street she used to openly encourage a second pop at no extra cost.
Mind you that was ten years ago and I imagine these days I would struggle to manage second helpings even if she came out of retirement! :D

chico1000

Still to put a review up for Zoe at Newtown  but can confirm that all extras were included and that was for a half hour.  We didn't have a chat about two pops but everything else appeared to be included.  At LSS there was an extra policy and it appears only two or three ladies do extras there.  Actually enjoyed LSS better than Newtown but I'll save that for a review later.

Offline tazman1002001

It’s what your unwell nephew would want you to do Taz.  :vomit:  :thumbsup:

You made me feel bad I came straight home lol.... :(
Banned by: