Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tenerife  (Read 3450 times)

Drillakilla

I'll be visiting Tenerife this summer.

I'm going to Los christianos, I remember years ago there was a brothel near the big Mitsubishi sign, does anyone know if it's still there?

Cheers

Offline ScouserRod

Generally any one got any recommendations for WG's - Clubs in South Tenerife ??
I know there are the Free papers but you have no idea what you will meet up with
!! I am there soon.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'll be visiting Tenerife this summer.

I'm going to Los christianos, I remember years ago there was a brothel near the big Mitsubishi sign, does anyone know if it's still there?

Cheers

I knew you would eventually get banned, it was just a matter of time, good riddance.      :hi: :hi:

Mysteron

Ok here we go!! This is my view after ten years here

Massage Salons recommended
External Link/Members Only near to the football stadium in Playa de Las Americas, three girls on hand, make an appointment. Photos on the website areabout as recent and untouched as you can expect
External Link/Members Only playa paraiso.

Most massages are at least topless, try the "mutual" its worth a few euros more. Expect to pay starting at €60 half hour, €100 for an hour. Girls at both places are 25-35 years, nice bodies, and probably as important can give a good service.
Fetish
External Link/Members Only
Slim, lovely body, and will give you so much pain and humiliation. Really knows how to make you beg for more

Working Ladies
Very few ladies match the photos in the free ads, or the photo was taken 15 years ago. If they work out of Los Cristianos Valdes Centre you can 90% forget it.

So there you all go, hope it helps.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:53:33 pm by Mysteron »

Offline ScouserRod

Thanks Mysteron-unfortunately your reply was after I had left but I did find a very nice young lady called Sweet Caroline from Santa Cruz !!

Mysteron

If  you are looking for some fun anywhere in Spain.
External Link/Members Only
A great directory for every taste
Mysteron

Offline Diamonddog

Just thought I would bump this as I am going this week and wanted to see if anyone has anything new to add

Offline Superhands

Returning to tenerife quite soon
I have been to External Link/Members Only in the past
Fancy trying eden in playa paraiso
But what is meant by "mutual" it implies you can touch them too?