Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela Latin angels / Camberwell  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Decided to visit Latins angels my forth visit in the space of  two months. It's located in camberwell on the same side as the green across from the old bingo hall. When I was let in by the female maid
I was shown into the bedroom and was introduced one by one to the women on offer Paulina and Daniela, I went for daniela as wanted a brunette after the paper work was sorted out 40 pounds for a 15 mins quicky she set a egg timer and proceeded to put the condom on and gave me oral which was actually quite good after this I placed her legs over my shoulders and pumped away fast and furious. Once I came she removed the condom and commented how much cum was deposited in it and wiped me down with a baby wipe this was a good punt for 15 mins and I may return when they have a new line up which seems to happen every week.

External Link/Members Only

Online pumps

So when  are we going to see some reviews  for other independent  girls  from you?

You seem to only get around the singular chain Latin parlours that are all linked.

:hi:

I have punted with raquel deluxe she is not linked to any of the parlours she's independent

So when  are we going to see some reviews  for other independent  girls  from you?

You seem to only get around the singular chain Latin parlours that are all linked.

:hi:

Also I stick to what I know I'm from Brazil so I tend to punt with south american woman and parlours in the SE or SW area of London

Online pumps

I have punted with raquel deluxe she is not linked to any of the parlours she's independent

She had to of been linked to a parlour, if you look up your review on raquel deluxe and click on the link... its now another latin woman in a new area.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 06:50:43 pm by pumps »

Online pumps

Also I stick to what I know I'm from Brazil so I tend to punt with south american woman and parlours in the SE or SW area of London

Maybe, but since you described the tooting parlour above a row of shops as a house, it became fishy for me.

It's a house with a male maid

I'd just love to see a few more reviews that don't relate to that group of women.

And when i visited franchesca it was a house on Heaton road which is  ten mins from the train station so it must of been a different address.

Online pumps

And when i visited franchesca it was a house on Heaton road which is  ten mins from the train station so it must of been a different address.

Okay so you've moved to a another address.

Errrm ok i don't know how I've moved to another address but obviously you know everything so I will agree with everything you say your correct sir

Offline Arar77

Pumps - I agree with you.  Suspicions were aroused after Brazilian Martian's review of Raquel (who has, since my negative review, changed her name).

Compare and contrast my review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51882.0) with Brazilian Martian's (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50123.0) - and don't be fooled by the profile swapping which means that his review links to a different girl - we're both reviewing the same person.

So, one of us is a liar, or really bad at judging size/attractiveness.  I'm not saying which one of us that is, as it's not my place to do so...

As for raquel if you look under the lambeth section in the adultwork search you will find her profile. So because I judged her size wrong im a liar errrm ok then. From what I can remember I linked to links to her which was a vivastreet add and a adultwork one.

Online pumps

Pumps - I agree with you.  Suspicions were aroused after Brazilian Martian's review of Raquel (who has, since my negative review, changed her name).

Compare and contrast my review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51882.0) with Brazilian Martian's (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50123.0) - and don't be fooled by the profile swapping which means that his review links to a different girl - we're both reviewing the same person.

So, one of us is a liar, or really bad at judging size/attractiveness.  I'm not saying which one of us that is, as it's not my place to do so...

So its not only me who's suspicious.

I felt the same when I saw the review, especially when you look at the state of her.

Also Martin it's almost like you've seen the "worst looking" of the girls in the latin parlours rota's to drum up business for them.

Online pumps

and I may return when they have a new line up which seems to happen every week.

& Lines like that just look like promotion, its not the first time you've mentioned 'new line ups' of girls at one of the parlours on these forums.

Very rich coming from you the guy that attempted to see Pamela 69 who if I'm gonna be honest is a complete dog that offers bareback.
I'm not gonna justifie myself I have no link to the any parlour I work as a tattoo artist in Covent Garden. I even have a profile on another site under the name martian manhunter where I have stated this I was last logged on there in 2011

Online pumps

Very rich coming from you the guy that attempted to see Pamela 69 who if I'm gonna be honest is a complete dog that offers bareback.
I'm not gonna justifie myself I have no link to the any parlour I work as a tattoo artist in Covent Garden. I even have a profile on another site under the name martian manhunter where I have stated this I was last logged on there in 2011

Explain why it's very rich? And what relavance it has to this topic?

But first let's take a moment to look at the facts.

1. I did not see Pamela 69 for those very reasons.

Thaks for searching through my forum history, as it has clearly helped  you to make a point.

Let's look at the facts about you.

1. All your reviews are based on that chain of linked parlours.
2. There are discrepancies.
3. Your other username was martian manhunter which doesn't surprise me given one of the birds  you've reviewed. (Not a fact but whatever)

But to bring it back on track if you cannot see why I have found your reviews questionable, then....

yumyum3

So its not only me who's suspicious.
I would doubt that, mate. You're a long time member and trusted reviewer on this site as far as I'm concerned. Good on ya for taking on the pimp.
As far as I can see, there's more than a few touters and twats trying to recommend prossies on this forum lately. There also seem to be a lot of white knights signing up. I see one twat who posted regular crap has just been banned and I've no doubt if Nick and Adam can catch the others out they will be too.
Cheers for the good work, pumps  :drinks:

Offline smiths

I would doubt that, mate. You're a long time member and trusted reviewer on this site as far as I'm concerned. Good on ya for taking on the pimp.
As far as I can see, there's more than a few touters and twats trying to recommend prossies on this forum lately. There also seem to be a lot of white knights signing up. I see one twat who posted regular crap has just been banned and I've no doubt if Nick and Adam can catch the others out they will be too.
Cheers for the good work, pumps  :drinks:

I certainly agree with you about Pumps. :thumbsup: If he sniffs pimp its well worthy of listening to him in my view.

Offline Arar77

It's a shame, because there's so little on offer in the Camberwell area, but the above (and my visit!) has put me off trusting any latina parlours/indies around there now.

Martian - can I suggest you get out and about and spend you hard-earned cash seeing other ladies who aren't related to the same few parlours?  If you're genuine and not a pimp, you shouldn't mind doing that and it'd make everyone take your reviews with a little less scepticism.

Online pumps

Cheers yumyum3 & Smiths -  :thumbsup:

I've got to do my bit here and highlight this even if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up, As I hate wasting money on Prossies.

Online pumps

It's a shame, because there's so little on offer in the Camberwell area, but the above (and my visit!) has put me off trusting any latina parlours/indies around there now.

Martian - can I suggest you get out and about and spend you hard-earned cash seeing other ladies who aren't related to the same few parlours?  If you're genuine and not a pimp, you shouldn't mind doing that and it'd make everyone take your reviews with a little less scepticism.

Try not to be too put off, because there are actually some really good Latinas to be found at the parlours. Just avoid the ones martin writes reviews for as they're probably the bad service providers, as you've come to find out. :sarcastic:

Who is Martin and if that's you best insult by calling me a pimp ok
I have written a review of four services that I happen to like I have asked about over places such as sophies in brockley se4.

Arar not a problem you can check that I have enquired about offer parlours that are not Latina based such as sophies in brockley which is close to where I live

Offline SWLondon

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but most the latin parlours I've been to around SW/ SE London are pretty average (everything extra, clock watching, etc, etc).

The best parlours I've been to are Oasis in Wandsworth and Enya Thai in Battersea (although that get's mixed reviews here).

I had a good experience in the Clapham South latin parlour once, but the next week it was terrible (change of girls!)