Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (melody)  (Read 1828 times)

10 review(s) for Sexymelodysexy. (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ramone78

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to visit for a while - the location intrigued me ! and got around to it last week
Good comms via Text and Phone, she was advertising on the profile at £50 per 30 mins when I text her to ask availability she had reduced to £40 !!
Found the House easy enough, plenty of Parking in a safe area.
I was let in and shown into what looked like an Old persons bedroom clean but very worn, offered Tea or water. Definitely the Girl in the Pics good looking with a great body
This was where, it went downhill very mechanical OWO, bit of kissing then on with the Mac & a quick Doggy, very Vanilla.
Cant moan as the price reflected the Service, shes a nice friendly girl but sometimes you just dont click and this was one of those.

Offline mf_1101

Were you rating it a positive because of how cheap it was? £40 for half an hour sounds a bit TGTBT at first glance, so when you got a mechanical service you weren't as disappointed as say laying £80 out for a crap punt?

Otherwise I'd have thought it'd be a neutral, but looks like she did provide everything on her likes list, just not with any sort of enthusiasm.

johnnyboy61

I've noticed her profile and was also intrigued with the location which is a rural punting desert, however, having read your review I won't be visiting and wonder whether you should have rated it as a neutral at best? £40 is not vfm if the service is delivered in a mechanical way.

Offline Taggart

Interesting report. I saw her around 6-7 years ago when she was working from a gound floor apartment in Denman Street Central, Nottingham, which was a nice place. I found her very sexy and responsive and she offered me 'A' which I gladly accepted. 

She disappears and reappears at will, and has worked in Leeds, Stoke and Leicester.

I'd like to thank the OP for TOFTT, as I've now decided not to see her if her premises are a bit scabby.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:29:47 pm by Taggart »

Offline Ramone78

Were you rating it a positive because of how cheap it was? £40 for half an hour sounds a bit TGTBT at first glance, so when you got a mechanical service you weren't as disappointed as say laying £80 out for a crap punt?

Otherwise I'd have thought it'd be a neutral, but looks like she did provide everything on her likes list, just not with any sort of enthusiasm.

I rated Positive based on the Price and its not her fault that we just did not click, certainly far better than a Romanian who cant speak English !
I think Neutral would be harsh
I'm sure we've all had far worse and paid a lot more - Re the premises at £40.00 you're not going to be visiting the Ritz Carlton LOL
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:20:22 am by Ramone78 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I rated Positive based on the Price and its not her fault that we just did not click, certainly far better than a Romanian who cant speak English !
I think Neutral would be harsh
I'm sure we've all had far worse and paid a lot more - Re the premises at £40.00 you're not going to be visiting the Ritz Carlton LOL

For a seond, thought that Carlton, Notts had moved upmarket!!!  :D :D