Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS people – are they really girls who have been born into the wrong body?...  (Read 2686 times)

Offline maxxblue

...or are they men with psychological/mental health problems?

Toby

If someone has an emotional feeling, it is subjectively real for them. The phrasing "born into the wrong body" is simply a description of how someone feels.

Toby

Adding: there are female to male TS too.  :P

Ben4454

I think it is just a lifestyle choice. Maybe something a bit more than a fetish. Maybe someone just feels more comfortable in the feminine role but not as extreme as born in the wrong body.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think it is just a lifestyle choice. Maybe something a bit more than a fetish. Maybe someone just feels more comfortable in the feminine role but not as extreme as born in the wrong body.

Totally wrong, if a man chooses to wear a dress that is a lifestyle choice, transexuals are a mixture of male and female, they have a cock but they have the mannerisms of a woman, in other words they are completely fucked up.    :wackogirl:

d00fer

Totally wrong, if a man chooses to wear a dress that is a lifestyle choice, transexuals are a mixture of male and female, they have a cock but they have the mannerisms of a woman, in other words they are completely fucked up.    :wackogirl:

Does the colour grey exist in your world?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Does the colour grey exist in your world?

My qualifications are over 25 visits to Thailand, what are yours.     :unknown:

d00fer

I know you don't care, but I'd prefer if you'd answer the question

bensonhedges20

Any decision that cant be reversed is a fuckup.

I cant understand why anyone in their right mind would want to convert.

A life full of abuse for what? There is nothing to gain

vt

Nature or Nurture...it's a difficult question for all sorts of human behaviours.

There are a number of medical disorders that result in incomplete masculine development, even ambiguous genitalia. The most common chromosomal disorder, XXY or Klinefelter Syndrome which affects 1 in 1000 male births leaves it's sufferers with hypogonadism and resulting sterility as well gynecomastia (male breast tissue) and other androgynous body features. Being unable to integrate into a 100% traditional male role in a very binary world, some may identify with a feminine role or adopt their own personal gender expression.

There are probably psychological, cultural and other external reasons why some don't identify with their birth gender too, it must be a confusing place to be.

I guess you've got to feel lucky that you happily identify with the gender you were born with...live & let live with those who don't...but TS do need to advertise their status honestly if they enter the world of prostitution.

Offline od13218

Nature or Nurture...it's a difficult question for all sorts of human behaviours.

There are a number of medical disorders that result in incomplete masculine development, even ambiguous genitalia. The most common chromosomal disorder, XXY or Klinefelter Syndrome which affects 1 in 1000 male births leaves it's sufferers with hypogonadism and resulting sterility as well gynecomastia (male breast tissue) and other androgynous body features. Being unable to integrate into a 100% traditional male role in a very binary world, some may identify with a feminine role or adopt their own personal gender expression.

There are probably psychological, cultural and other external reasons why some don't identify with their birth gender too, it must be a confusing place to be.

I guess you've got to feel lucky that you happily identify with the gender you were born with...live & let live with those who don't...but TS do need to advertise their status honestly if they enter the world of prostitution.

+1

Online flybynightpm

+1.... must be very difficult..

jcdmj12

There have been differences in white matter observed using MRI scans of trans people's brains - male-to-female trans people have MRI scans closer to female brains and vice versa.  So it appears that in some cases at least, the brain develops in one direction, whilst the body develops in another.

This isn't that surprising, given that all foetuses start off female anyway. The genes on the Y Chromosome switch on androgens during development of the foetus, developing male characteristics. No Y chromosome = you stay a girl.  Sometimes things don't develop in sync the way they're supposed to.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You seem to suggest that Transexuals choose to be that way, do you also think that gay men choose to be gay.    :unknown:

Drillakilla

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: what certificate of your qualifications did you get???

I've visited the hospital over 100 times, that must make me a Dr :crazy:

Drillakilla

There have been differences in white matter observed using MRI scans of trans people's brains - male-to-female trans people have MRI scans closer to female brains and vice versa.  So it appears that in some cases at least, the brain develops in one direction, whilst the body develops in another.

This isn't that surprising, given that all foetuses start off female anyway. The genes on the Y Chromosome switch on androgens during development of the foetus, developing male characteristics. No Y chromosome = you stay a girl.  Sometimes things don't develop in sync the way they're supposed to.
Extremely interesting, and thank you for bringing facts and logic, certain people could learn from this(you know who you are) :wacko:

Offline cunnyhunt

Extremely interesting, and thank you for bringing facts and logic, certain people could learn from this(you know who you are) :wacko:

What determines the post to be a fact ?

Without some evidence it is just an opinion.

Drillakilla

Ah apologies, you're right, I got carried away at the thought of it. Hopefully he can post us a link so we can determine the same.

bricky daz

ever seen ts kamilla ? im straight but fuck she/he`s tasty.i might be on the turn.

Offline smiths

If they once had a cock they are men in my view, what they regard themselves as is their business as is whether they think they were born in the wrong body and the wrong sex. A pre-op TS is a man with a cock who might have tits and take drugs that make them look more feminine, and a post-op TS is a man minus his cock. I want NOTHING to do with them sexually as I require natural born women only.

No idea if they have psychological/mental health problems as that's an individual thing and I am not a Doctor able to diagnose such a condition. Just wanting to be one of the opposite sex I don't see as automatically proving a person has psychological/mental health problems though.

vt

If they once had a cock they are men in my view, what they regard themselves as is their business as is whether they think they were born in the wrong body and the wrong sex. A pre-op TS is a man with a cock who might have tits and take drugs that make them look more feminine, and a post-op TS is a man minus his cock. I want NOTHING to do with them sexually as I require natural born women only.

No idea if they have psychological/mental health problems as that's an individual thing and I am not a Doctor able to diagnose such a condition. Just wanting to be one of the opposite sex I don't see as automatically proving a person has psychological/mental health problems though.

Based on replies on another thread, it seems that the majority of the members who responded were of a similar opinion to you...that they would want not want anything to do with a TS sexually...most are only interested in meeting natural-born women.

Whilst I have sympathy with those who don't identify with their birth gender, there appears to be deluded belief among some male-to-female post-op TS that they are fully-fledged females and should be able to advertise & work as such in the field of prostitution. I don't know if that's a psychological issue, but it's certainly of grave concern to most punters.

Offline smiths

Based on replies on another thread, it seems that the majority of the members who responded were of a similar opinion to you...that they would want not want anything to do with a TS sexually...most are only interested in meeting natural-born women.

Whilst I have sympathy with those who don't identify with their birth gender, there appears to be deluded belief among some male-to-female post-op TS that they are fully-fledged females and should be able to advertise & work as such in the field of prostitution. I don't know if that's a psychological issue, but it's certainly of grave concern to most punters.

A belief born out of their wish to make money as a prostitute but not bother making it clear they are post-ops which they KNOW is very likely to lose them at least some punters, though they may gain some others. This deceit even if they consider themselves to be female is a disgrace in my view. They hide what they are or were instead of being honest and let punters make their own minds up by giving them ALL the relevant information.

jcdmj12

External Link/Members Only   :hi:

Selected results:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only < has a big list of citations you can research if you're interested

Offline CupidStunt

What has this to do with punting?

Surely this should be in Off Topic?

Offline Rocket Scientist

For TS lovers Frank Maloney is now the market  :lol:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:08:43 am by Rocket Scientist »

MrBridger

ever seen ts kamilla ? im straight but fuck she/he`s tasty.i might be on the turn.

+1. The more I get into punting the more I am opening up to the idea that sexuality is a spectrum rather than black & white, straight or gay. Can't say I'll ever do it but if  anyone can turn me, (s)he may be the one...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline JamesCollins

If someone thinks they're Napoleon you don't give them a white horse and tell them to invade Poland.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If someone thinks they're Napoleon you don't give them a white horse and tell them to invade Poland.
If they're a TS I tell them to get down from their high horse and let me invade their arse.

JV547845

Gender is fluid as just as much as sexuality is. Trans people have to cope with a huge amount of prejudice as well as being in the wrong body or raised as the wrong gender. They suffer an incredibly high rate of suicides too.  There was a case of intersex twins being separated at birth, who were raised as different genders by the different parents.  One of them never felt comfortable with their assigned gender, and when they were an adult, became a trans person, to the same as their twin's gender.  Native americans call them twin spirit people.

So hell yes, to all intents and purposes they really are people who have been born into the wrong body.  Rather than being red neck ciss het males,  who actually have so little confidence in their own sexualities they thinks playing with their own bum holes makes him them gay, for whom sex is about rutting in missionary or nothing, we should give trans people a lot of slack.

Offline nike

+1
I am curious as to why such a high percentage of boys in Thailand, compared to other nations, are TS's
Surely if it is a natural occurrence, rather than a nurtured one, there would not be such big variances.

+1
I am curious as to why such a high percentage of boys in Thailand, compared to other nations, are TS's :)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 09:34:34 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Sorry I seem to have inserted my post into the quote and compounded the mistake by trying to rectify it.  :dash:

JV547845

You should feel fucking lucky then.  There is plenty shit in this world that other people have to go through that you have no idea about from your comfy little middle class existence.