Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Kasia x (Southall)  (Read 5048 times)

7 review(s) for Cute Kasia x (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Boarder line Neutral but could have been Positive.

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
Hand job
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good

Flat (modern block) in Southall (CCTV on every floor) and gated intercom entrances. Small bedroom with on suite shower room.
Permit zones 10:00 - 20:00 (Monday to Saturday) 14:00 to 18:00 (Sunday). Pay and display (10:00 to 18:00) not far away (pay by phone only, no cash) £2 PH, or non permit zone 10 + min walk away.
Train = Southall Train station less than 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: 50/50 boarding on plan C or D if in the area.

Pictures: Don't show her face or to much or her body (even PG)

The girl: Mid to long brownish hair, size 6, 5.1, early to mid 20's. Nice little ass and nipples.

Plus + Likes to kiss, took it like a trooper and got sweaty in doing so, a little ticklish in a good way

Neutral: Not really GFE or PSE, just paid for sex (IMO)

Negative - maid handles calls/texts, a little lazy in replies, she gave me the wrong location at first. Kasia asked (several times) "have you come yet". Even though she wasn't clock watching, near the end of the punt (still had several mins left, after a shower). She was rushing conveyor belt style.       

Below is a current picture and profile:
Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

marty_mcfly

The review did not deserve to be positive and thankfully wasn't.

I was keen on seeing Kasia, but not anymore. Conveyor belt sex is not for me.

Why the hell do such girls do this job when they don't enjoy it?

Thanks for saving my money.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:34:06 am by marty_mcfly »

Offline smiths

Obviously for the cash which some if not many couldn't make doing anything else. I don't think most WGs enjoy being WGs in my observations over many years though some might enjoy punting with some punters.

marty_mcfly

Obviously for the cash which some if not many couldn't make doing anything else. I don't think most WGs enjoy being WGs in my observations over many years though some might enjoy punting with some punters.

Of course, but surely a lot of them enjoy sex, or least pretend to do so.

Offline Convince Me

I'll +1 that

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. I had her on my HL but don't like the idea of being asked if I've come and being rushed.

Offline smiths

Of course, but surely a lot of them enjoy sex, or least pretend to do so.

No idea if a lot of them enjoy sex, I assume some do and some don't. Good WGs do at least pretend which is just fine with me, I don't expect them to enjoy punting with me, if they really do great, but as its not a relationship its neither here nor there to me.

Sylvester

It's weird how opinions and experiences vary so much.  I consider Kasia to be one of the consistently best girls out there.  I've seen her loads, and will continue to do so, as I fucking love my time with her.  As long as you know what to expect, I.e. Little finesse but shitloads of enthusiasm, you shouldn't be disappointed...

None of this detracts from the OPs review, as he clearly has had a different experience / opinion of K's service, and I'm not trying to defend her.  I'm just making the observation that it just goes to show that this game is all about individual preferences and connections at the end of the day.  That's why reviews, both positive and negative can only take you so far - you always have to allow for the YMMV factor...

Offline smiths

It's weird how opinions and experiences vary so much.  I consider Kasia to be one of the consistently best girls out there.  I've seen her loads, and will continue to do so, as I fucking love my time with her.  As long as you know what to expect, I.e. Little finesse but shitloads of enthusiasm, you shouldn't be disappointed...

None of this detracts from the OPs review, as he clearly has had a different experience / opinion of K's service, and I'm not trying to defend her.  I'm just making the observation that it just goes to show that this game is all about individual preferences and connections at the end of the day.  That's why reviews, both positive and negative can only take you so far - you always have to allow for the YMMV factor...

Yes the click factor with a WG can be worlds apart from one punter to another. I punted a lot for a few months with a young English WG a few years ago and she offered me a great service but her other feedback on another punting forum was poor overall. I also recently punted with a WG in Walthamstow and did a negative review as I didn't rate her service yet she has mostly if not only good reviews on here. That's punting.

Offline The_Don

Her profile is now (gone):

Sorry, but Cute Kasia. is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 01:34:47 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Maybe?

a few differences that are clear on the screen shots below (but pimps have problems with getting the correct details on profiles)

No A levels v A levels
Size 6 v 8
Age 21 v 19
Hair colour  brownish v blonde
Height 5.1 v 5.5
Eye Colour Green v Hazel

Hidden Image/Members Only       Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Turtle1

I avoid anythign in or near Southall. This gives me more reason to carry on doing

Offline kowalski

I did her yonks ago.With me speaking the lingo I like to think I can get better Communition.Although she undoubtedly was a teen in appearance I got the  feedback that she don't actually like sex and is paying off her loans.I did walk out feeling a bit of a perv.She's not what I would call a happy hooker.But cute yes.

Offline The_Don

Maybe?

Just an update, the A/W account has been logged into daily and phone number is up.

I've called several times and sent a text over the last few days but no reply. So punted elsewhere with regulars.

The Green "Available Today" (not up though)

Offline Liam52

Some new photos on Teen Kasias profile - External Link/Members Only - Can anyone tell me if she is the same girl as Cute Kasia?

Expl1cit

Its not the same girl.  The only similarities are the 'name' and the price!

Different area, different girl, different everything.

The original Cute Kasia is away in Poland for 3 months, so I am led to believe and its only been about 4 weeks since she left, so 2 more to go by my calculations.

Offline The_Don

Some new photos on Teen Kasias profile - External Link/Members Only - Can anyone tell me if she is the same girl as Cute Kasia?

No and the review is up: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61346

Offline SamLP

It looks like she's back with a new look with her chums in Colindale.

Sylvester