Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FMFMF - Lily Hart, Lindsey_xxx and Miss KDD  (Read 3698 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for LilyHart (28 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

So when as I was stood nearby to see Lily for our 1 on 1 booking last week, I got a message asking if I’d like to join in a FMFMF mini-orgy with Lily Hart, Lindsey_xxx and Miss KDD. Catch was it was later the same day, but there was no way I could pass this up

So after a great hour with Lily on her own, headed back to work and a few hours later headed back down to Pimlico.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Naturally it was two hours of pretty full on filth as you’d expect from these three girls. Started off with plenty of DFK all around, a ton of groping, rapid undressing and then on to the OWO and DT, protected sex in multiple positions with all three and CIM. Understandably there’s no way I could keep track of everything that was going on.

Highlights, plenty of toy and wand action with KDD drenching all of us throughout the session. Double BJ, triple BJ, spit roasting Lindsey, DP’ing Lindsey with KDD using her strap on. CIM with Lily as KDD squirted all over Lindsey as they (KDD and Lindsey) were using a double ended dildo. Cowgirl and reverse mish with all three, occasionally with another DFK’ing me or sat on my face, spooning Lindsey whilst the wand was used on her, etc., etc..

Awesome couple of hours with three great girls. Would happily see any of them again on their own or in any combination.

unclesweetheart

So when as I was stood nearby to see Lily for our 1 on 1 booking last week, I got a message asking if I’d like to join in a FMFMF mini-orgy with Lily Hart, Lindsey_xxx and Miss KDD. Catch was it was later the same day, but there was no way I could pass this up

So after a great hour with Lily on her own, headed back to work and a few hours later headed back down to Pimlico.

Naturally it was two hours of pretty full on filth as you’d expect from these three girls. Started off with plenty of DFK all around, a ton of groping, rapid undressing and then on to the OWO and DT, protected sex in multiple positions with all three and CIM. Understandably there’s no way I could keep track of everything that was going on.

Highlights, plenty of toy and wand action with KDD drenching all of us throughout the session. Double BJ, triple BJ, spit roasting Lindsey, DP’ing Lindsey with KDD using her strap on. CIM with Lily as KDD squirted all over Lindsey as they (KDD and Lindsey) were using a double ended dildo. Cowgirl and reverse mish with all three, occasionally with another DFK’ing me or sat on my face, spooning Lindsey whilst the wand was used on her, etc., etc..

Awesome couple of hours with three great girls. Would happily see any of them again on their own or in any combination.

"Jealous" is REALLY not the word! Good on you, Doofer!

Sylvester

Sounds like an alright afternoon.  :)

d00fer

Sounds like an alright afternoon.  :)

Evening, but yeah I've no complaints

Offline Clooney

Fucking hell!!!!

I'd this ever happens again, I'd like to be in the mix for sure!!!

password02

Excellent - 2 hours of proper filthy fun.

Thanks for posting

marty_mcfly

Very lucky guy. I can imagine the pleasure you would have received. I know for sure Miss KDD and Lily Hart are both exceptional but would love to try Lindsey.

vt

Young Lindsey is certainly getting a very rapid initiation into all kinds of naughtiness.  ;)

So was the other M in the FMFMF just a voyeur, no mention of his participation in the review??  :unknown:

vegg1e

You 1 lucky guy d00fer    :thumbsup:

d00fer

Young Lindsey is certainly getting a very rapid initiation into all kinds of naughtiness.  ;)

So was the other M in the FMFMF just a voyeur, no mention of his participation in the review??  :unknown:

Active participant, though I wasn't really keeping track of everything he got up to

Offline nigel4498

Lindsey's seems to have disappeared.
Link states she is no longer active on AW.

d00fer

Lindsey's seems to have disappeared.
Link states she is no longer active on AW.

It's been mentioned many a time, but her profile is temporarily down for a few weeks as she's fully booked for March and April and was getting too many emails a day

Offline MancSean

Excellent - 2 hours of proper filthy fun.

Thanks for posting
Does that mean you were the other bloke

vt

Active participant, though I wasn't really keeping track of everything he got up to

OK, I wouldn't blame you for keeping your eyes on the girls!!  :cool:

I'd love to do a private mini-orgy like this one day...any indication as to cost/duration??

vegg1e

.... it was two hours of pretty full on filth as you’d expect ...

Awesome couple of hours with three great girls...

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'd happily take on 3 pro$$ies, but having another punter in the mix has definite homosexual overtones - horses for courses as they say.

:hi:

Offline CupidStunt

I'd happily take on 3 pro$$ies, but having another punter in the mix has definite homosexual overtones - horses for courses as they say.

If the only M-M interaction is coordinating to spit-roast Lindsey_xxx then there's no homosexual overtones.  It's just a party aka an orgy.

vt

:hi:

You obviously haven't heard of the 'Golden Rule'...  :D

External Link/Members Only

It's not gay when it's in a three-way,

With a honey in the middle there's some leeway!!
  :lol:

Offline Hantsolo

Lucky git Doofer!

Did you buy a Lottery ticket on your way home??

d00fer

Lucky git Doofer!

Did you buy a Lottery ticket on your way home??

Sadly not, but my good luck in arranging / having punts seems to be continuing.

CheeseInferno

Liking the sound of this, your punts just getting better and better !!  :drinks: